"Happy face. Happy dog. No angry."Inugami Korone

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Pippa will be streaming here in about an hour.... I think ... you know all chinchillas look a like you can't prove it's not pippa.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Can anyone point me to the origins of "HEY DUDE"? Is it just something Pippa came up with the AI song generator when she made this outro or is there a history
IT's just what the ai song thing did

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I'm actually slightly surprised she didn't raid natsumi's waiting room she got a lot of shout outs half of them unprompted

Helkar

Jelly's raid button was broken earlier, perhaps Pippa had the same issue.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Jelly's raid button was broken earlier, perhaps Pippa had the same issue.
It was also an hour past when she normally wraps up I wouldn't be surprised if she just wanted to go to bed and raiding any one was the last thing on her mind.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Henrik Carter

One last time.
You're pretty much halfway there, Pippa.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

DTrp

She got a lot of shout outs half of them unprompted
There were some busy brooms tonight. Anon claims chatting "natsumi" was getting people timed out. >>86583265 (a)

Chat log with 4 matches for natsume, 0 for hana

You can see exactly where it was enabled and then at the end disabled. I hate rule breakers but a light sweep would have been better in this case. Timeout spammers and troublemakers but this is just lazy ass moderation.
Why waste time helping pippa curate a fun and engaging chat environment when you could be fumbling with 2 different browsers to spam emojis and air grievances?

Afterthought: the case may be that the brooms are too outnumbered by retarded, which i can understand.
@thhrang you should ask for your old job back

p1kura.jpg

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Big if true as much as I can see the point I really can't see the point given she made half the references herself

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Big if true as much as I can see the point I really can't see the point given she made half the references herself
It would be disappointing if they were sweeping for Natsumi mentions, the chinchilla worships Pippa.
Chat has been too well behaved lately so they might be getting bored. Might be time for some of the current jannies to join thhrang and get their brooms broken.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Depending on his age it feels like part that and part him just kind of being a mix of interested/amazed his neet daughter has this captive audience and that he can also play with it.
To go for a more charitable interpretation, maybe Papakin is just trying to show interest in his daughter and her work and hobbies, while he likely didn't when she was younger. I've never felt like Papakin has been too obtrusive or too bothersome when he's joined stream for all of one or two minutes before bowing out and he and Pippa now seem to have a pretty decent rapport while he's on stream.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
It would be disappointing if they were sweeping for Natsumi mentions, the chinchilla worships Pippa.
Chat has been too well behaved lately so they might be getting bored. Might be time for some of the current jannies to join thhrang and get their brooms broken.
Seems really fucking odd given that it's something pippa doesn't seem to mind. She made a few Chinchilla references herself. I would almost put money on the whole thing being a rrat on that alone, but it's not like archivebro has never used his mod powers in ways pippa wouldn't aprove of before.

I don't really know though surprisingly I don't shill natsumi in pippa's chat. Save for the rare occasion she asks chat for someone to raid.

Edit: answering my own question
I'm wondering how the real chinchilla will react?
She thought it was cute she's considering get an ears and a tail for mark 3 accessories. Seems she really likes what she sees

Last edited:

Helkar

If this happened, it was probably just the enforcement of "don't mention other streamers" rule gone to extreme, as often happens with moderation.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
She thought it was cute she's considering get an ears and a tail for mark 3 accessories. Seems she really likes what she sees

She should ask Kirsche for Pippa's ears, then have them stapled on her Chinchilla hoodie.

Last edited:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I am leaving these here edit natsumi raided pippa's waiting room again

Last edited:

DTrp

I would almost put money on the whole thing being a rrat on that alone
the chat log speaks for itself, open the txt file and search natsumi you see three very close together at the top and then zilch. IDK why he/they turned it off at the end of stream since she's going to wear that all week, but there there is one (1) more towards the ~fluffles away~ bit.

Filtering the name "Natsumi" is utterly retarded. Pippa was probably thinking of her chinchilla friend throughout the whole staging process and likely would have enjoyed hearing a few jokes or occasional non-spammy mentions of her. A soft bristled broom and some tact would go far here. The rule is:
5. Please don’t mention other streamers in chat unless I bring them up.​
So I wonder how many chatters got unjustly auto-swept when she did bring her up? Pure laziness and retardation.

Last edited:

DTrp

Also thhrang, can you help get this to metokur?
It was his dying wish after all.

9dqh47.png

Furious George

Low & Lazy
To go for a more charitable interpretation, maybe Papakin is just trying to show interest in his daughter and her work and hobbies, while he likely didn't when she was younger. I've never felt like Papakin has been too obtrusive or too bothersome when he's joined stream for all of one or two minutes before bowing out and he and Pippa now seem to have a pretty decent rapport while he's on stream.
Agreed. I don't think he is being obnoxious and chat is overwhelmingly positive about him. I'm also sure that Pippa wouldn't allow him on at all if she was concerned about it. I like the fact that she seems to be repairing her relationship with her parents.

It occurred to me that Pippa's chat may be fairly unique in that it doesn't devolve into thirst posting when a vtuber brings a family member onto stream. Whenever I see it happen in other chats it usually a flood of "is he/she single" & 'would".
She doesn't seem to mind, so I'm not too butthurt about it, but I view him as a heckler at a comedy show. She's doing her job, him trying to steal the show is just annoying. Was the stream better because he decided to join uninvited? No.

If she decided to do a stream with him, and this was her choice, it would be different, like when Pekora brought her mom on stream.
This is a womanly post. Stop it.
the chat log speaks for itself, open the txt file and search natsumi you see three very close together at the top and then zilch. IDK why he/they turned it off at the end of stream since she's going to wear that all week, but there there is one (1) more towards the ~fluffles away~ bit.

Filtering the name "Natsumi" is utterly retarded. Pippa was probably thinking of her chinchilla friend throughout the whole staging process and likely would have enjoyed hearing a few jokes or occasional non-spammy mentions of her. A soft bristled broom and some tact would go far here. The rule is:

So I wonder how many chatters got unjustly auto-swept when she did bring her up? Pure laziness and retardation.
I've noticed that a lot of timeouts seem to be arbitrary - some people get swept, some get ignored. Have you considered that it may not necessarily be the subject being targeted but the person posting it?

Top Bottom