"...She (The Queen of England) died from jumping in puddles"Hakos Baelz

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

DogBone

Oh, so this is how Pippa became a furry. Auntiekin was reading about women taking the knot.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa and I had the same booktism as kids. :pomuLove:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
We get'n the super villian origin story :smugpipi:
E well, that wen't better then expected....

RedRage

JMForte

Bunch of botox and lip filler IIRC
Like, she looks really fucking bad, and she claims she stopped getting shit done in 2018, but like, she looks horrible for a woman of 30, especially for a celebrity.
Ariana2.png

Helkar

Honestly, pretty funny that "oh god, glad this kid is now too busy to bother us" turned into a positive affirmation for her.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
pippa stream 1.7k
ries collab with lumi and runi 773
GXfWZ2QWIAAGqcK.png
GXfWZ2aWcAAw3uP.png

how does pippa outdo these big collabs?

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Like, she looks really fucking bad, and she claims she stopped getting shit done in 2018, but like, she looks horrible for a woman of 30, especially for a celebrity.
She looks like a desperate woman in her 40s/50s.

JMForte

DogBone

pippa stream 1.7k
ries collab with lumi and runi 773

how does pippa outdo these big collabs?
1.7k ccv for a book club stream where 80% of people didn't actually read the source material.

Honestly, I'm not a 100% sure. I think it's because Pippa has a lot of enthusiasm for streaming, no matter the topic. I also think Pippa somehow got an insanely devoted core audience that will watch literally anything of hers.

famous artist pipkun

1.7k ccv for a book club stream where 80% of people didn't actually read the source material.

Honestly, I'm not a 100% sure. I think it's because Pippa has a lot of enthusiasm for streaming, no matter the topic. I also think Pippa somehow got an insanely devoted core audience that will watch literally anything of hers.
yeah tell me about it, i think this book is mediocre and im still listening to her while watching asian andy torment a squatter

Sven

Just to comment on the devoted core bit the best filter stream I've seen her do was when she did a random 2 player game collab with Aoi on his channel only, still pulled in 1k viewers, so well there is room for fluctuations she tends to have a safe 1k as long as it is around her usual stream time. She does tend to draw worse if outside her normal stream time though.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
> i used to run around school pretending to be an owl

lvl8

famous artist pipkun

Helkar

I assume this is all known lore, but i'm hearing it for the first time and it's quite endearing.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
I assume this is all known lore, but i'm hearing it for the first time and it's quite endearing.
a lot of this is new lore

Helkar

The chronically-owl-obsessed girl didn't know about Yoll's existence until now? Huh.

Top Bottom