"Did you know jews did 9/11"Nyanners

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Y’know, I was worried that this was a bad time for them to debut, being right up on Christmas.

But I think the new girls are gonna be alright.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The biggest I can remember is Wactor. Also ther are several indies.
Was, not is. They're down to five members, all of which are JP.
Runie's a Kiarafag :smugpipi:
That does seem to be a trend. Kiara's always been the least popular Myth, but it's noticeable that her and Calli are the two who have actual female fans.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Hina is doing something??? Also from pre stream chat lol
Screenshot_20231220_145834_YouTube.jpg

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I hear no accent from Eimi on these discord calls versus what she sounds like on stream

Salado

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
i havent had the chance to catchup on their debuts, are any of them a :holohag:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Runie's tastes point to hag, but I don't think she's actually one.
Yeah, she acts like a wine aunt, but I'd be shocked if she is older than 25.

MagicHammer

For people not watching Pippa, she spoiled that there have been 7 people in the basement, in other words there's 2 left in there that are probably going to be JP Invaders (unless they were Gen 3 hires that bowed out or Pippa just can't count).

Edit: Not to be outdone, Airi just flat out said there's another talent in the basement worthy of the 'Most Energetic' award.

Last edited:

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
Pippa, she spoiled that there have been 7 people in the basement, in other words there's 2 left in there that are probably going to be
[- ME -]

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
For people not watching Pippa, she spoiled that there have been 7 people in the basement, in other words there's 2 left in there that are probably going to be JP Invaders (unless they were Gen 3 hires that bowed out or Pippa just can't count).
Airi also leaked that one of them has what it takes to be the most energetic in phase.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

Edit: Not to be outdone, Airi just flat out said there's another talent in the basement worthy of the 'Most Energetic' award.
Perhaps we will get Beryl after all then, so many were disappointed when she wasn't in the line up.

MagicHammer

Perhaps we will get Beryl after all then, so many were disappointed when she wasn't in the line up.
New totally unfounded rrat, she's in and she's Airi's twinny.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

The dream is still alive boys!

Rrat: Sakana bought the rights to 'Beryl LeRou' once StarRing went under for pennies on the dollar!

Though you don't need a straight up previous identity to be an invader now. And the money is probably better spent elsewhere.

...Beryl's channel is wiped; did that happen before or after star-ring closed?

seenister

Bronze

Airi also unintentionally confirmed the separate JP talents in that same stream too.
Tbh she's correct that is on sakana. He had to bring up their ability to determine AI art. He also straight up said "They are not same group" in the same interview. At this point im suprised he didn't fat finger their tease or trailer :SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

PemAloeKenzoku

MagicHammer

...Beryl's channel is wiped; did that happen before or after star-ring closed?
Motioned by Star-Ring after she left, they said all her VoDs would be deleted by the end of October. Typical corpo stuff.
Her archive if anyone ever needs/wants it.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Motioned by Star-Ring after she left, they said all her VoDs would be deleted by the end of October. Typical corpo stuff.
Her archive if anyone ever needs/wants it.
I really do wonder what is taking Beryl so long to resurface I remember in her graduation talk she outright said Star-Ring demanded her tell her fans basically that she would be reincarnated elsewhere

Top Bottom