"Oh I'm sorry that your mom didn't teach you what anal probing was when you were in the 3rd grade, but I'm built different!"Lia Rinkou

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
bay is still far from la given the traffic. it is weird how erina and airi did an offcollab
Shiina lives in the Bay area though. At the very least, I would have expected an off-collab between those two to occur if Erina was in the Bay are herself too, but it hasn't.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Airi has given more info on her sister from another mister in future phase talent
She played this video in yesterday's stream

Timestamp 6:25 she mentions she is bad at JP and asked a future talent for help translating calling it "Assistance from her Twinnie"

So things we know about Airi's Twinnie
Speaks JP
Chatterbox
Basically Airi's twin

I'm gonna guess it's Eimi tho it could also be Hina given her consecutive Twitter pons

Tho it could also be possible she is not debuting in Gen 3 because Airi is specifically avoiding naming her as from gen 3 and keeps saying future talent instead

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I was actually thinking about this. That it was funny Sakana said he received around 2000 applications for Gen 3, but so far all evidence points towards at least 3/5 being nepo hires that were friends with multiple talents already.
I see people complain about nepotism hires in vtuber corpos all the time even dating back to the VShojo auditions drama, and it feels like a nothingburger. Streamers having chemistry together when they collaborate is kind of a big deal, so already having a good relationship with other streamers in the company is a perk "nepo hires" offer that stray applicants can't. It's a reasonable standard practice - sign on the obvious good picks who you know will click with your current team and company culture right away, then pick a standout applicant or two to round out the generation.

I do think, with how much bigger the hobby has become, that open applications will become unsustainable in general soon and scouting will become more common. Out of those 3000 hopefuls I would assume at least 2750 are wildly unfitting applicants uncharismatically rambling into $10 headsets, and someone's got to sort through all that shit. For an established corpo it's much easier to proactively send out emails to people they can already trust to know what they're doing.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I dont buy it, simply because her profile claims she's in the Bay Area.

Hell no, is confirmed terminally Zoomer. And I could have sworn she was roundabout confirmed by others to be the youngest in Gen 2.
I think I was leaning on agreeing with you however, I think I am getting stalled by a couple of wrinkles here. Well one sort of big one. And partially because we don't have any other leads which is contributing to my further speculation.

And that specifically is the Moonshine videos. Like the person from those youtube videos, and those Moonshine ones has shown quite the vocal range. And you watch one Erina stream she'll be using her standard deep, breathy voice to a hyper chipmunky voice at random right. Certainly not proof by any means. But the DFE and Moonshine connection, I dunno.

Like how roundabout was the zoomer confirmation? How hard of a confirmation was it I wonder. We already have speculation that Gen 3 are all nepotism hires right. Invaders 2, all nepotism hires. Shiina apparently knew Airi, Dizzy knew Shiina and was even asked for her opinion during the hiring process. I dunno, perhaps they went elsewhere. Hell maybe they died, but I'm still a bit hung up on the Moonshine connection personally. It probably is a coincidence, but hell if there is anything I've learned this past year, especially when it comes to small corpos is that coincidences are rare and somehow everyone who is on the inside knows each other.

Of course with the hard doxes of Lia and Rie out there they more or less match what's on paper. But what if Erina is a mystery because she is a veteran and is well versed? Or could she be a Uruka situation where there just really isn't anything out there?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Shiina lives in the Bay area though. At the very least, I would have expected an off-collab between those two to occur if Erina was in the Bay are herself too, but it hasn't.

Evidence points to Erina living in the Philippines. She took a trip to the US last month. I guess the whole thing could be a ruse but I don't see why. I'm siding on her being a genuine zoomer as well.

She does have quite the vocal range though. I don't think her "normal" streaming voice is actually her normal voice, so I'm pretty sure she's at least "lying" about that.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think I was leaning on agreeing with you however, I think I am getting stalled by a couple of wrinkles here. Well one sort of big one. And partially because we don't have any other leads which is contributing to my further speculation.

And that specifically is the Moonshine videos. Like the person from those youtube videos, and those Moonshine ones has shown quite the vocal range. And you watch one Erina stream she'll be using her standard deep, breathy voice to a hyper chipmunky voice at random right. Certainly not proof by any means. But the DFE and Moonshine connection, I dunno.

Like how roundabout was the zoomer confirmation? How hard of a confirmation was it I wonder. We already have speculation that Gen 3 are all nepotism hires right. Invaders 2, all nepotism hires. Shiina apparently knew Airi, Dizzy knew Shiina and was even asked for her opinion during the hiring process. I dunno, perhaps they went elsewhere. Hell maybe they died, but I'm still a bit hung up on the Moonshine connection personally. It probably is a coincidence, but hell if there is anything I've learned this past year, especially when it comes to small corpos is that coincidences are rare and somehow everyone who is on the inside knows each other.

Of course with the hard doxes of Lia and Rie out there they more or less match what's on paper. But what if Erina is a mystery because she is a veteran and is well versed? Or could she be a Uruka situation where there just really isn't anything out there?
Well I'm not digging into this deeply but people often just leave their twitter location as whatever so that doesn't mean anything. As for the zoomer thing, I don't think it had anything but just saying she's a zoomer, but I could be wrong s I don't watch every Erina stream. Now if we find her pole dancing at a wedding video....

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Correct me if I'm wrong, but when Erina and Airi had their off-collab, it was when Airi was on her first business trip, which was closer to Pippa's neck of the woods. One that required her to get on a plane. So if I'm remembering correctly, the theory of her living closer to Shiina and Airi wouldn't really match up since her only off-collab was when Airi was out of town. I was wrong.

And I agree with you too. If Erina did live this close, I imagine she would have been part of an off-collab with Airi, Shiina, Uruka, and/or Lia by now like they've all done multiple times.

I'm unconvinced that Erina is not a zoomer from the Philippines. Definitely not as turbo zoomer as Lia or Rie, though.

EDIT: May be wrong. Looks like Airi may have been home from the business trip when the collab happened. But Erina did mention the day after having to pack and wanting to settle down. Also I now remembered that Uruka did hang out with them, but couldn't make it to the stream, so it did not happen during Airi's business trip. Disregard the first part of my post. The rest still stands.

Last edited:

wrp

Fantastic news, Hylo is confirmed NOT to be in Phase Gen 3

Bronze

seenister

MagicHammer

1700424211329813.png
I don't know, Hina looks the most stacked here. Saya looks flat.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Bronze

Plus that Thigh squish I love me a good thigh squish

When did he say there was a sex model?

Runie watches One Piece

He said he finds one of the gen 3 models sexiest in Airi QnA

I thought one piece fact was known already. Her bio was Runie D. Ruse(or Ruse D. Runie) which definitely referenced The Will of D.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
He said he finds one of the gen 3 models sexiest in Airi QnA

I thought one piece fact was known already. Her bio was Runie D. Ruse(or Ruse D. Runie) which definitely referenced The Will of D.
Reminder that Fishman's Oshi is Marine, so be on the lookout for one that fits the bill.

That or he's a :holohag:fucker

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Reminder that Fishman's Oshi is Marine, so be on the lookout for one that fits the bill.

That or he's a :holohag:fucker
fishman will repopulate gangnam if thats true just from airi alone

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Listen, I know idol has set a new low bar, but give the girls some credit. They're sad, not desperate.
:fishfry:
They're nearly all lesbians too.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

dizzy knew shiina's boyfriend yab. dont think she knew her personally like Airi does.

2000 application sand 90% of that are going to have pronoun preferences. yuck.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
2000 application sand 90% of that are going to have pronoun preferences. yuck.
I don't think anyone with their own set of pronouns is applying to Phase Connect. Thank God.

Top Bottom