"Purissu stop yoah sad face! Yeah, I am duck!"Oozora Subaru

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Smelliest007

USS IOWA

I half expected that one of them will be dead within the year, Good to know they worked it out.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

I half expected that one of them will be dead within the year, Good to know they worked it out.

Aliens have no human rights but I like cats - A

For shits and giggles here is her biggest fan
(I thought this was an EN thing...) A
It's more fun to read MTL drama that doesn't matter
A
One day they will kiss :holohag::hololove::eyehearts:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Best case Scenario for Mike since she isnt going to keep losing money on this shit
The thing is MafuMafu already got what he wanted and a lot of her sponsors got freezed over this situation
I wonder what made the judge realize that this its stupid
:menhera::hololove:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Probably Mikeneko showing up in court in a different Rushia outfit every other time.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Gotta' say, I give this arc a solid 9/10. Two years later, we get a tie-in to her greatest 10/10 arc, and it confirmed all sorts of great info from back then. My favorite part was probably the reveal that some of Mafu's online hate was coming from inside the (menhera) home.

The only other thing I can think of that would have made it a 10/10 is if we got a better perspective of the judge having to learn about the online activities of a mid-30s menhera woman and an alien twink. Wonder if he went through conflicting feelings of wanting to see Abe's desire come true and the relief that these two didn't spawn any offspring together.

Been a fun ride. While the Twink had a fun supporting roll, I'll be happy not having to see him again. Can't wait to see what happens in her next arc.
:BijouBijou::menhera:

tgmslc

Between Mike's screeching lolihag voice and Mafumafu looking like a fucking alien? The possibilities are endless.
:botanshrug:
Been a fun ride. While the Twink had a fun supporting roll, I'll be happy not having to see him again. Can't wait to see what happens in her next arc.
:BijouBijou::menhera:
Watch her lean into the lolcow status and start picking petty fights with 3-views who couldn't have touched her when she was at Hololive.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
she isnt going to keep losing money on this shit
She'll find an anti to sic her 8 shitty lawyers on soon enough, don't worry.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

the gnome conspiracy

The judge correctly determined that this is basically retard zoomer drama between two immature people and was like "get the fuck out of my courtroom"

marklollis

1000239625.jpg

What her announcement feels like

Negzana

bothyourhouses

Mike's apple account has been hacked?

I think she's saying her credit card was used to buy a bunch of Apple gift cards, because the Apple credit card is a US-only thing AFAIK.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
1728765636790.png
I'm not finding the tweet but it would be very on brand if it was real.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This woman left Holo and fell down the circles of hell. Most tragic story in vtubing history.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
This woman left Holo and fell down the circles of hell. Most tragic story in vtubing history.
More like she kicked Satan out of hell and took over.

tgmslc

More like she kicked Satan out of hell and took over.
Took over shit, this dumbass could barely keep herself from fumbling Japan's most bully-able plastic doll-man. At most, she took the first available train straight to Hell and got an apartment on the Ninth Circle where she bitches at the neighbors for being such awful sinners to this very day.

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
Tragic if she wasn't a backstabbing, gossipy, menhera bitch. All that's happened to her is karma. What's tragic is that she still haven't learned a thing from all that has happened. Her oshi is most probably Nolan.

Top Bottom