"You sounded very excited to steal someone's panties Uruka"Chisaka Airi

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Stunned But Dumb

Is uke bottom or is that seme? Well one of them have to be that

Negzana

Is uke bottom or is that seme? Well one of them have to be that
Amatsuki at least attempt to just look like a filtermax'd young human man

Mafumafu looks like a body snatcher

it's night and day

1000004884.jpg
1000004885.jpg

The alien is absolutely the bottom bere

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

it's night and day

View attachment 77186
View attachment 77187

Jesus. This image reminds me that MafuMafu looks like an underage child in those oversized clothes. Mikeneko has some fucked taste in men

Negzana

Jesus. This image reminds me that MafuMafu looks like an underage child in those oversized clothes. Mikeneko has some fucked taste in men
IIRC femboy claimed in his interview with Korekore that he couldn't comprehend true love with a woman until he met Mikeneko. I could be getting it wrong or he's lying through his teeth, but if that's true Jesus.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Imagine all the people livin' for today. Imagine all the people livin' life in peace. Those people are not online

- a

Mike -
- a

me too Mike. me too
- a

fuck aliens

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
BL room? Boy's Love room?:PomuPanic:
Soraru,amatsuki and mafu was always shipped among many others in the utaite circle for at least a decade or so now so yes

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
BL room? Boy's Love room?:PomuPanic:

Soraru,amatsuki and mafu was always shipped among many others in the utaite circle for at least a decade or so now so yes
Alien containment room. Mike needs a padded room. These fujo baiters need to be in their own containment room or need go to South Korea as they all look like 50 year old washed up Hollywood stars. :away:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
IIRC femboy claimed in his interview with Korekore that he couldn't comprehend true love with a woman until he met Mikeneko.
I would imagine he has trouble comprehending many human emotions, what with being an alien from a planet where they apparently don't have separate male and female genders.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
From the small bits translated so far, the part about the perpetrator being a Niji Staff is misleading. The person whose been doing the creepy shit is a well known music producer by the identity of YAB. He's been an influential mixer/music producer whose worked with not only Nijisanji but other projects from different entertainment companies. The allegations levied from KoreKore are as follows.

Alleged man's account
Twitter link
Archive link

-Taking unsolicited photos and recordings of Nijisanji vtubers who came to his studio.

-Spiked the drinks of female livers to get them vulnerable in order to take sexual images/recordings to sell to third parties.

-Overall sex creep and degenerate pest that made posts in the private chat groups discussing his intent to sexually assault the female livers.

-Using the obtained images and recordings above as blackmail material.

All of these was leaked by an employee who worked in YAB's entertainment company.

I'll update this if more confirmation comes out and better translations come by. For the time being, take all of this with a grain a salt as KoreKore is a dramafag who tends to embellish his news coverage. Well fuck, Niji has either panicked or confirmed it themselves by deleting all collaborations made with YAB studios right now.

View attachment 77319
Oh boy, this seems legit.

Edit: Red fucking alert. Nijisanji is taking down or privating all MVs with Studio Yab as the mixer while the KoreKore stream is ongoing. As I was trying to archive that YouTube page, it suddenly got taken down and I can't find the video anymore.

Btw, if you guys are lurking on vt/ on 4chan to try and find more info for whatever reason, the jannies have already memoryholed 2 boards discussing the situation. Go to warosu instead.
On some tangentially funny news, YAB entertainment, the company of the music producer currently being accused of stalking, groping and roofie-ing Female Niji members after recordings, was listed as a producer of the anime Mikeneko voiced in, the Onsen Isekai, under a subsidisiary, YAB Entertainment Anime

Note that there have been no actual connections between the two, just an unfortunately hilarious piece to add to Mikeneko's accidental and purpseful yabs in her troubled career

niggaphil

On some tangentially funny news, YAB entertainment, the company of the music producer currently being accused of stalking, groping and roofie-ing Female Niji members after recordings, was listed as a producer of the anime Mikeneko voiced in, the Onsen Isekai, under a subsidisiary, YAB Entertainment Anime

Note that there have been no actual connections between the two, just an unfortunately hilarious piece to add to Mikeneko's accidental and purpseful yabs in her troubled career
Imagine YAB knew that michael cat is too crazy, and he decided not to risk himself in taking those private photo!

:dokiwheeze:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Imagine YAB knew that michael cat is too crazy, and he decided not to risk himself in taking those private photo!

Ironically the one time Mikeneko's menhera saved herself from an actual sex predator

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Mikeneko apparently had to go to the hospital because she lost part of her hearing.

Negzana

Mikeneko apparently had to go to the hospital because she lost part of her hearing.

Her screams were so shrill it hurt her hearing. Surprised her voice still holds

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

You're in the LOLcow thread for Mikeneko, does this surprise you?

I would imagine he has trouble comprehending many human emotions, what with being an alien from a planet where they apparently don't have separate male and female genders.

Level E is real!

He knew the Eldritch Horror would come for him.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

it's night and day

View attachment 77186
View attachment 77187

I like having men like mafumafu around. Because holy hell, do I feel like Simo Häyhä or freaking Dusko Popov standing next to these wretches.

the gnome conspiracy

Supposedly Mike wants to sue Dokugai Chinami for making fun of her about the whole art tag incident and for mocking her for blocking her on Twitter.

Negzana

From Mikeneko's latest fanbox:

これにはキャプテン・ログの紹介も必要ない…なぜなら、これは本当に真剣な話だからだ!数ヶ月前に自分の家の中と外をツアーした件について、インターネット上の皆さん…

僕の母と父が

僕に対して怒っている! 僕のせいにしている! すべて僕のせいだと認めるよ!

本当に僕のせいだ! だから僕の家のことは ネットから 全部 消してくれ!

探偵を送る! 警察を呼ぶ! できることは何でもする!

とにかく、ネットから消してくれ…

PemAloeKenzoku

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Top Bottom