"I'm protecting myself! I'm MGTOW but Pippa! I'm PipTOW, Pippa Going Their Own Way! Okay? I'm staying away from WHORES! I'm not risking the charges man!"Pipkin Pippa

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Negzana

What the fuck is she wearing.

6lyu6n.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I mean, she looks fit at least? Over here in America there would be pudge rolling out from every exposed portion

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Negzana

If I want a Japanese hag why not Korone or something, she's not fat either and the worst you're going to get from her is waking up at 2 in the morning because she's yelling about beating Contra.

RiverBear

What ever happened to Mafumafu's super secret bombshell stream?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Like mother like daughter.
https://ci-en.net/creator/24768/crowdfunding/761 - a
TBH, this is more about her protecting the value of her art but it's amusing that Rushia tipped the scales.
TLDR: She's pissed that someone used her art for AI-generated stuff with her character and e-begging to sue. She already wasted 14k$ on laywers that have no clue how to deal with it.
LMAO
Is offending party even in japland? From negotiations description, seems like they got spooked initially, then realized she can't so shit.

Sporg

More than two weeks later she apparently decides to step away from that other person's hashtag. Maybe her lawyer pointed out that she had no case of being the victim?

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

So anyone know what our menhera is on about now?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

So anyone know what our menhera is on about now?

She sang a graduation related song on a Twitcast
So the comments got flowed with "OMG ITS FOR AQUA"
Then she said "Thank you" with a chuckle
She is just explaining on stream all of this is taken out of context and she wasnt making fun of anyone
I think this is just another case of 5ch and 2ch living rent free on her head :botanshrug:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
She sang a graduation related song on a Twitcast
So the comments got flowed with "OMG ITS FOR AQUA"
Then she said "Thank you" with a chuckle
She is just explaining on stream all of this is taken out of context and she wasnt making fun of anyone
I think this is just another case of 5ch and 2ch living rent free on her head :botanshrug:
I know it will never happen but Mike x notAqua would be so fucking funny. Maybe notAqua can just bully her the whole stream seeing as Mike likes that. She should have stayed in Vshojo

Negzana

I know it will never happen but Mike x notAqua would be so fucking funny. Maybe notAqua can just bully her the whole stream seeing as Mike likes that. She should have stayed in Vshojo
NotAqua should Collab with Triangle to make Miguel seethe

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Negzana

It might be obvious by now but Mike doesnt like salary cuts
She likes money more than Domestic Abuse

Any Ex or current Holo Collab will get her Angry
NotAqua, Amatsuki, Mafumafu Collab when

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
NotAqua, Amatsuki, Mafumafu Collab when
Please keep the aliens far away from the onion. They belong in a BL room instead.

Zyklon Mag

Negzana

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Top Bottom