"I will continue to be me even if I become an individual... . ꒰ঌ(ↄ˘˘c)໒꒱. . I don't want to lose to the mean world! Keep supporting me! I love you"Amemiya Nazuna

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Saw this on twitter randomly, but considering no one is talking about it here, I am unsure if it is real or not

Check the thread. The clips are great. Mikeneko is my favorite lolcow.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
"I liked you better back when you were still Rushia." - some random caller

"Yeah, so did I." - Mikeneko, probably

RiverBear

"I liked you better back when you were still Rushia." - some random caller

"Yeah, so did I." - Mikeneko, probably
Imagine being one of the biggest earners in Youtube until you fuck up and turn into this.

Security

Imagine being one of the biggest earners in Youtube until you fuck up and turn into this.
rackets mug.png

httn

Hag enthusiast
Man i love Mike cat news. It's like the JP version of your favorite streamer moving to kick. Whats next? do the japs have an analogue to IP2 streamers she can join in with?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Miguel got banned from Twitch lol.

Archive

Probably a mass-report ban.

Negzana

Mike is going to do another stream where anyone can ask questions (trough Maros this time) :gunpeko::menhera:

Hey, at this point could we just make this a general Mikeneko lolcow thread?

MikeNeko Lolcow Thread - Disgraced former Hololive GFE queen and massive menhera, Japanese Amber Herd​

or something

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I feel that the last few months have truly broke her brain. Who willingly subjects themselves to being insulted and spat on this frequently? She's deteriorating rapidly and there seems to be no end to her spiral. It's quite sad really if not for her BPD personality.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Hey, at this point could we just make this a general Mikeneko lolcow thread?

MikeNeko Lolcow Thread - Disgraced former Hololive GFE queen and massive menhera, Japanese Amber Herd​

or something
just rename this one, no reason to waste more space on a different thread when this one already serves the same purpose. :botanshrug:

Negzana

just rename this one, no reason to waste more space on a different thread when this one already serves the same purpose. :botanshrug:
yeah I meant just rename it. This thread has outlived the purpose of just the Mafumafu drama and is just the general lolcow thread for her.
I feel that the last few months have truly broke her brain. Who willingly subjects themselves to being insulted and spat on this frequently? She's deteriorating rapidly and there seems to be no end to her spiral. It's quite sad really if not for her BPD personality.

I was busy and couldn't actually see her 3D live but her singing was amazing and I assume it went well. It's such a shame such a talented person has to be such a living trainwreck. I switch between hating her and pitying her.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

RiverBear

She likes the attention I guess

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Worryingly, for me, these types of events indicate to me that she doesn't have anyone with a brain near her IRL. It's alright if you're a dumbass or screw up so long as there's someone that'll go "ayo, that's where you messed up" or "this is how you straighten out your shit". She seemingly doesn't seem to have one, or is willingly ignoring such person.

Security

Worryingly, for me, these types of events indicate to me that she doesn't have anyone with a brain near her IRL. It's alright if you're a dumbass or screw up so long as there's someone that'll go "ayo, that's where you messed up" or "this is how you straighten out your shit". She seemingly doesn't seem to have one, or is willingly ignoring such person.

Kson the Saviorfag did what she could. She seems to have wisely bailed before Rushia could take her down with her.

Negzana

another Mikeneko episode apparently. She changed her tags out of nowhere and problem are complaining because she stole a smaller vtuber's tags and she's acting like the victim.

1000004645.png

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Dokugai Chinami hijacked that art tag.

Also Mike thinking of trademarking the tag and thinking of possibly getting sued by Chinami.

Guy is getting flooded by bots in the replies.

Edit: fixed suing to sued.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Dokugai Chinami hijacked that art tag.

Also Mike thinking of trademarking the tag and thinking of possibly suing Chinami.

Guy is getting flooded by bots in the replies.

Now that's a crossover I didn't expect.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Made a mistake on my post, edited it.

Infamous ex-Niji met infamous ex-Holo.

RiverBear

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED

IT'S ALWAYS GUNDOU'S FAULT

Top Bottom