"That's OK! I'd love having someone watch me pee huhHUHUHUHAh!"Fujikura Uruka

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I think this is the first direct Holo interaction
- A
TL - thank you for your hard work..!

This shows that A chan was just that important. I can imagine her, Fubuki and others pushing hard to establish a talent led company. Yagoo seems soft hearted but so does Sakuna and we know about Muumi. Anyways, the menhera queen probably made A chan happy so that's great.

Negzana

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Negzana

I sometimes feel bad and wish Mikeneko would stop fucking up in life and really try to fix herself and find God and etc etc but then I remember the dumb bitch decided to go into Wactor and think she deserves what she gets

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I love this women

A
Also, does anyone have a archive or screenshot of her retweeting Nazuna?

Negzana

tgmslc

Damn, is having a 30-month-long Woman Moment some kind of record? If she makes it to 3 solid years of sperging out, we need to turn February 24th into a holiday. Pop some champagne and laugh at pics of MafuMafu.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Ironic how the Necromancer character can't revive her lost career.

It's a cute cosplay if you can ignore the billion filters.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah but at least Mike wore her dead characters skin better than below

17203844429799164938821391322461.png

Negzana

Yeah but at least Mike wore her dead characters skin better than below

View attachment 73291
The thing between Mikeneko and Kyoresu is Kyo seems more self aware about batshit insane she is and plays along with it for the memes, like a druggy rock star who doubles down on their drug issues as part of their character. Mikeneko meanwhile is just a basketcase whose every decision just makes her life worse and she is too dumb to understand how to fix it so just wallows in menhera pity.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The thing between Mikeneko and Kyoresu is Kyo seems more self aware about batshit insane she is and plays along with it for the memes, like a druggy rock star who doubles down on their drug issues as part of their character. Mikeneko meanwhile is just a basketcase whose every decision just makes her life worse and she is too dumb to understand how to fix it so just wallows in menhera pity.
Nah thats Yuko up there, she is very similar to Rushia in many ways

Negzana

Nah thats Yuko up there, she is very similar to Rushia in many ways
Can Idol stop having menhera lolis who retire from the company I can't even keep up anymore

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kyoresu is the living skeleton russian woman, Yuko is the godknowswhat's-wrong-with-her e-girl who parades around conventions holding uwu-softboys on a dog leash.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Just a thought, but I don't think there is technically anything stopping Mike from streaming in Rushia cosplay.
:BijouBijou:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Just a thought, but I don't think there is technically anything stopping Mike from streaming in Rushia cosplay.
Just like there isnt anything stoping Keeki from pulling out her Kiara Cosplay
But if Mike got this amount of flak just for wishing a happy Tanabata with a Rushia Cosplay on then i guess she will not ever consider a stream
A lot of Antis FalseFlagging as HoloFans saying they would report her to COVER for what? Just a Cosplay? LMAO

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Screenshot-2024-07-07-213200.png
Aqua...

Screenshot-2024-07-07-213519.png
Yes Yagoo?

Screenshot-2024-07-07-213200.png
You-know-who is stirring up trouble again....You know what to do...

Screenshot-2024-04-09-160600.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter
But if Mike got this amount of flak just for wishing a happy Tanabata with a Rushia Cosplay on then i guess she will not ever consider a stream
The tweet has 121k likes, that is pretty impressive. When have antis, or fans for that matter, ever stopped her from making a bad decision?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
The tweet has 121k likes, that is pretty impressive. When have antis, or fans for that matter, ever stopped her from making a bad decision?
Antis said she is making money from all the pics she post
:menhera: Solution?
Stop paying for the blue checkmark and upload the Rushia Cosplay
:chibiBrainDamage:
But if that Stream ever happens then i would literally die of dehydration :BijouBijou:

Negzana

Kyoresu is the living skeleton russian woman, Yuko is the godknowswhat's-wrong-with-her e-girl who parades around conventions holding uwu-softboys on a dog leash.
Which was the one who outjewed Aviel again?

Top Bottom