"What does 'impregnable' mean? Does it mean you can't get it pregnant? Oooooh!!! It means you can't get through it"IRyS

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Pregnancy Correction its still the only solution
id weep for her baby for having to live with a very emotionally retarded woman who just happens to be his/her mother

Negzana

Pregnancy Correction its still the only solution
There exists Marine, Mio, Lui, and other hags out there that want (and deserve) it and you choose whorecat?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
id weep for her baby for having to live with a very emotionally retarded woman who just happens to be his/her mother
20240326_014847.jpg
Change the word "Villainess" for Menhera
If it doesnt work i take the baby away from her
There exists Marine, Mio, Lui, and other hags out there that want (and deserve) it and you choose whorecat?
They dont need fixing :botanheadshake:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
This just gives me new pick up lines, bro. "hey girl, damn I loved Alvin and the Chipmunks too! Yeah, I know you must've wished on Wanda and Cosmo for the perfect guy to arrive."

I couldn't think of any buck tooth japanese characters, so I googled just that and immediately remembered why. Maybe I'll figure out a pick up line that makes it seem like I'm not trying to shag a WW2 propaganda poster first...

0e2stv.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

I sit here with a pain in my heart as you say this, with the knowledge that Mikeneko is a few years younger than me...
whispers into your ear
The PS2 and Xbox 360 are now retro consoles

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You'd want to keep it out of Mike's

*Raughs*
It’s like fucking a beaver. Wonder if she went to work on Mafu’s wood with that chompers.
That's what happens when you take away the trillions of filters and makeup, asians are hardly as attractive as people think they are.

Security

The PS2 and Xbox 360 are now retro consoles

This is incorrect.

What is retro - what is old - are things that happened before my time. Things that happened during or after my time are not old.

So the Xbox 360, PS2, Dreamcast, N64, Genesis, and even NES are not retro, as they are not before my time. However, the Atari 2600, the Magnavox Odyssey, and the Mattel Intellivision are from before my time, thus making them retro.

It's a very simple formula.

God's Strongest Dragoon

This is incorrect.

What is retro - what is old - are things that happened before my time. Things that happened during or after my time are not old.

So the Xbox 360, PS2, Dreamcast, N64, Genesis, and even NES are not retro, as they are not before my time. However, the Atari 2600, the Magnavox Odyssey, and the Mattel Intellivision are from before my time, thus making them retro.

It's a very simple formula.
Sure thing, grandpa. You can ignore that there's people old enough to vote that don't know how to rewind a cassette with a pencil or how to burn a CD.

Security

Sure thing, grandpa. You can ignore that there's people old enough to vote that don't know how to rewind a cassette with a pencil or how to burn a CD.

Or even know what any of those three things are.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm happy Mike doesn't know this site exists
Somewhere on the other side of the pacific, a Japanese woman in her late 30s using a random numbers + letters username has managed to get past the signup questions after several months of trying through sheer, obsessed use of statistical probability, and is now desperately using Google Translate (she doesn't know DeepL exists) to read every single post in the thread about her that she has found. Taking notes for the lawsuit that she is already certain she will finally win this time around.

"All of Proctor's birds will be mine. All of them!" she thinks, cackling maniacally.

Okay. She's thinking about Proctor's Old British Nobility money, not birds. But birds are what she'll get.

Negzana

Some people still don't get "Don't stick your dick in crazy"

Also how the hell is Orca still giving her Akasupas? How does she have Kaela tier numbers? What the hell?

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

This is why Miguel decided to commit Domestic Abuse on him

Negzana

Okay I am convinced Mike and Mafu never did the deed

Imagine destroying your millionaire career over some alien femboy

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I'm now convinced it's Mike that had the penis in this relationship.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
yeah as much as i like mafu hes definitely getting pegged in their relationship

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

What 6 months of marriage to a menhera nutcase does to a nigga.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Funny, because it looks like being married to an alien femboy is what pushed her over the edge from somewhat menhera into full-on crazy.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Funny, because it looks like being married to an alien femboy is what pushed her over the edge from somewhat menhera into full-on crazy.
They were made for each other.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I think he has been crossdressing for about 4 years now?
I dont follow much Utaites now but i am pretty sure he always was a Little bit of a fagggot

Top Bottom