"I drank two glasses of something like Cassis Orange, I felt tipsy and sleepy; I told A-chan I'd had enough, then she said 'You'll feel better if you puke - Don't worry, I'm used to this, let's go to the toilet'"Roboco

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Mike has proven to be an unreliable source. She clearly makes shit up in her head, so her word is worthless. Maybe it is real or maybe not? At the end of the day, it doesn't matter either way. Rushia is the only talent to not survive a possible boyfriend yab, and that was because of her own stupidity. Towa and Suisei, for example, had far more damning evidence levied against them than some vague list by a disgruntled, proven liar, and both of them are insanely popular.

She could release a list with full names and no one but people who were already antis would care. None of that information, even if true, affects theit streams, so I don't see how that info would matter.
I just want it to be true for the :holohag:s

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Cheating with a Holostar means that she saw the talent and a star talking at a water cooler with no one else around and the star made her laugh, the whore.
I thinks its obvious she its talking about either Mel or Matsuri just becaused THEY DARED TO COLLAB WITH THE HOMOS
Kinda ironic she reflects into them with the cheating allegations

Stunned But Dumb

I can't believe Aqua was Vesper the whole time

The hologirls are finishing up a standard practice session for holofes
Aqua unintelligibly babbling as usual: babblbalblababbalba
The girls, trainers, and managers coo and laugh in affection for their coworker. Soon each of them exit the room, with Aqua left alone.
Aqua: bllabalbabablabalabababa...deep voice dabba doo
:vespernice:

Bug Eater

it is alledged that it was Aqua that leaked Rushia's private fandead sessions, source being 5ch at the time:
Wasn't it an actual fandead member who leaked those videos on Twitter? Or did someone leak the existence of those videos beforehand?

Anyway if it turns out that Roberu actually banged the entirety of Animare + Kagura Mea + Matsuri I wouldn't be disappointed or even surprised, instead I would applaud his effort at keeping Shinzo's dream alive.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I'm pushing a bit, but I cannot fathom Mio or Miko betraying someone like that;
I can't imagine Miko being allowed to marry someone.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Please tell me these hags found love and lived Abe's dream.
I'm afraid not, they married each other and how have sticky sweaty lesbian sex each night laughing knowing that they will never have children, it's said that each raindrop that hits Japan is a tear from Abe.

Negzana

A world where Watame is happily married and doing well in life, and where Lui's eggs aren't left to spoil is a better world. I don't see what Mikeneko potentially leaking this would do that's bad, it just proves they're happy in life.

Sporg

All of this is coming from "I knew for a fact Mafumafu was cheating on me. No, I don't have any evidence and never tried to get any" batshit crazy bitch.
I didn't think of that part. In Japan it's not that uncommon for people who are suspecting their spouse of infidelity to hire private investigators to find evidence of it to use in the divorce proceedings, but Mikeneko flat out says that she apparently couldn't be bothered with that.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
from the same person whos never been on a offcollab with any of them whatsoever btw
Am I crazy or was she part of at least one off-collab? I remember her being part of a gift exchange with Coco and a few others. (Kanatan was probably one of them.) I remember Rushia's ungloved hand was seen on screen briefly, which was a big deal at the time because they never did handcam streams without gloves. Does anyone else remember this?

Also, Rushia once brought Subaru some cakes in the middle of the night for some reason.

Bug Eater

Am I crazy or was she part of at least one off-collab? I remember her being part of a gift exchange with Coco and a few others. (Kanatan was probably one of them.) I remember Rushia's ungloved hand was seen on screen briefly, which was a big deal at the time because they never did handcam streams without gloves. Does anyone else remember this?
You're not crazy, Rushia spent Christmas Eve with Coco, Kanata and Haachama:

Simpler times. :urtearingmeapart:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Wasn't it an actual fandead member who leaked those videos on Twitter? Or did someone leak the existence of those videos beforehand?
Sorry, missed a "to Cover" there. But could also be both. If I remember correctly that fandead only threw the shit into the fan after the Mafumafu yab happened, no?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The hologirls are finishing up a standard practice session for holofes
Aqua unintelligibly babbling as usual: babblbalblababbalba
The girls, trainers, and managers coo and laugh in affection for their coworker. Soon each of them exit the room, with Aqua left alone.
Aqua: bllabalbabablabalabababa...deep voice dabba doo
:vespernice:
>Grabs broom
>Unscrews top
>Boar spear

Limkin

Also, Rushia once brought Subaru some cakes in the middle of the night for some reason.
She thought when mfmf was talking about his favorite car brands he actually slipped up and accidentally revealed the girl he was cheating with. Outraged, Rushia tried to come up with any excuse to come and find him in Subaru's bed and this was the best she came up with. After seeing her face - red, flushed and with sleepy eyes - Rushia knew in her heart it's because she got the twinky that Rushia so desired. The relationships between them were never the same since then, and Subaru still has no idea what transpired on that day
(I've got no clue why she did it. I didn't see anyone ever mention this, in all the years since her graduation, to be the off stream interaction other than collab she nuked the VOD of)

Koronesuki

X-Potato
You're not crazy, Rushia spent Christmas Eve with Coco, Kanata and Haachama:

Simpler times. :urtearingmeapart:

That's it. They were at the Holohouse right after Haachama finally escaped from Australia and came back to Japan.

Simpler times indeed.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Her Bipolar Disorder acting up: sometimes she its sweet like this and sometimes she its Satan

Screenshot_20240131_000507_X.jpg
TL of the 22h post:"Don't be fooled or misled as I'm not active in any other activities outside of Mikeneko right now. I believe in you."
TL of the 11h post:"I hadn't turned on my PC in a while and the mouse pointer kept going up, like the mouse was broken, so I bought a new one (՞ ¯^¯ ՞)."
Everything seems fine
She is very calm wich is weird for her

Last edited:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
she got the cake from her cheating partner and don't want to raise question marks with her husband, she dumps it to the closest holomem house.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
what if mikeneko is actually telling the truth and there's just a lot of women lying about their marital status for money. :watamelon: funniest shit ever if that's the case.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
what if mikeneko is actually telling the truth and there's just a lot of women lying about their marital status for money. :watamelon: funniest shit ever if that's the case.
most people here would find out how to anonymously send them both cake as thanks for saving their oshi's eggs

soap suds

I didn't think of that part. In Japan it's not that uncommon for people who are suspecting their spouse of infidelity to hire private investigators to find evidence of it to use in the divorce proceedings, but Mikeneko flat out says that she apparently couldn't be bothered with that.
I think we also have to note that cheating is really common in Japan. There's a whole cheating culture over there where spouses will cheat on each other, and they both will know about it, but will still be together and not break up. So yeah, she could've been paranoid as all hell and made up an entire scenario of him cheating, but just never did anything about it because she didn't want to end things.

Last edited:

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
I am not sure how anyone could trust anything said by a woman who has had courts as anal as Japan rule against her for making shit up online against others. I am not saying that hololive members are all virgins, but I am saying you have better odds of picking up a members marital status by reading tea leaves.

Last edited:
Top Bottom