"Wait a minute, I'm not a nazi"Pipkin Pippa

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Sweets Paradise postponed their collab with Mikeneko
TL:"Due to various circumstances, it has been decided to postpone the "MIKE Neko" in SWEETS PARADISE, which was scheduled to take place from 2 February (Fri).
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause."

ITS OVER MIGUELSISTERS THE SPONSORS ARE LEAVING HER :urtearingmeapart:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
So you want the retarded drama machine that is mikeneko to set her sights on phase? Man I don't get you people, you have the most dramafree agency in the whole industry.
id agree with nene on this one id rather have them grow slowly but surely fostering an actual genuine and able audience than have traction but with demented hand me downs

AmpleChip

Here we have the initials of the alledged talents and their marital situation as of july 2022. Some are hard to determine because of the sheer volume of talents, but a simple translation, reorganizing to alphabetical order, would be:
A: Engaged.​
C: Sex friend from a mixer (group dating).​
L: Has a boyfriend.​
L: Married.​
M: Has a boyfriend.​
M: Married.​
M: Married but cheating on their spouse with Holostars.​
N: Have a boyfriend but is looking for another.​
R: Living together [with their boyfriend].​
S: Has a boyfriend, and said boyfriend wants to break up, apparently.​
T: Looking for a boyfriend.​
W: Engaged and living together.​

And here is the list of the possible talents:
A: Azki, Aki, Aqua, Ayame​
C: Choco, Chloe​
L: Lamy, Laplus, Lui​
M: Miko, Mel, Matsuri, Mio, Marine​
N: Noel, Nene​
R: Roboco​
S: Sora, Suisei, Subaru, Shion​
T: Towa​
W: Watame​
Thank you for your attention. :baeJam:
Cheating with a Holostars? Doesn't Cover forbid intra-company relationships?
If even Rushia knew about it, the company would have found out quickly and made it the final yab.

Laplus is not in a relationship, she's a menhera host club regular.
Lamy and Lui are likely, they're both attractive women in their late 20s to early 30s. Lamy in particular has a long pre-holo career and has not been facedoxed, she can live her life in relative safety and has many industry and utaite connections to choose a man from.

Nene is a former idol. She knows how the industry rolls. That may help her keep any relationships secret, but may also deter her from getting into any.
On the other hand she is a socially awkward dork that suffers from depression and chases beetles in her spare time. Maybe she joked about a "boyfriend" while actually referring to her Rhinoceros Beetle and Mikeschizo took it literally. That is a rrat I can get behind.

Wasn't Shion's boyfriend confirmed months ago? So she would be the S.

USS IOWA

If even Rushia knew about it, the company would have found out quickly and made it the final yab.
I think it was for manager-talent relationship, due to what happened to Chris, If I remember correctly.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Relationships between talent and management are forbidden ever since the fallout from Mel's stalker. Relationships between talents are not forbidden

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I think it was for manager-talent relationship, due to what happened to Chris, If I remember correctly.
HItomi chris didnt fuck a manager though. She fucked some random dude for her pc setup ( maybe more ). From what i have read at least.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
HItomi chris didnt fuck a manager though. She fucked some random dude for her pc setup ( maybe more ). From what i have read at least.
Some random dude who offered to manage her and pay for her setup in exchange for sex. He was her manager in the way that some indies have managers. He did not work for Cover.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I feel like you don't need an inhouse precedent to prohibit talent/management relationships.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Mikeneko's fanbase is sad, pathetic, and delusional, but they also give out a shitton of money.

I also want to see Mikeneko go even more menhera and schizorant how her artist conspired with Sakana to steal her fanbase
How about you do everyone a favor: :tenmakys:

Stunned But Dumb

bothyourhouses

Like, that's actually a legitimate question. Why doesn't he?
It took me years to work my way down the maid cafe -> girls' bar -> hostess club -> strip club -> shady massage parlour -> soapland spiral. He may well just be a nerd who doesn't have the balls to go for it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It took me years to work my way down the maid cafe -> girls' bar -> hostess club -> strip club -> shady massage parlour -> soapland spiral. He may well just be a nerd who doesn't have the balls to go for it.
Soapland spiral...

I hate the fact that I am curious, but I wouldn't be me if I wasn't curious. One of these days this will get me murdered. Dare I even ask!?!?

USS IOWA

Soapland spiral...

I hate the fact that I am curious, but I wouldn't be me if I wasn't curious. One of these days this will get me murdered. Dare I even ask!?!?
It's about a prositute who will bathe you extensively before going to have sex. It's popular in Japan.

bothyourhouses

Prostitution is illegal in Japan, both offering and soliciting. For those who are staying on the right side of the law, soaplands are the closest thing: you pay an attractive young woman to bathe you, suck your dick and so on. And if it should happen that once you're better acquainted you end up giving her a bit more money and having sex, well, there's no legal issue with that.

That was actually how I met Tsukuyomi Luna - she talks fairly openly about her "suspicious job" in some streams if you're curious (and can speak Japanese) - although sadly she looks to have quit vtubing.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Prostitution is illegal in Japan, both offering and soliciting. For those who are staying on the right side of the law, soaplands are the closest thing: you pay an attractive young woman to bathe you, suck your dick and so on. And if it should happen that once you're better acquainted you end up giving her a bit more money and having sex, well, there's no legal issue with that.

That was actually how I met Tsukuyomi Luna - she talks fairly openly about her "suspicious job" in some streams if you're curious (and can speak Japanese) - although sadly she looks to have quit vtubing.
Prostitution is illegal, but only specifically vaginal penetration. Thus, everything else is up for grabs. That's the point of the various soaplands, hostess clubs, etc. You can get a blowjob in a bar, but you can't screw her (in the vagoo, at least).

MAXIMUM PENETRATION

I only post when I cannot contain my autism
M: Married but cheating on their spouse with Holostars.
Do you think it's related to that 2020 holostars graduation rumor? The one where their spouse got involved? The beyblade one?

I understand Rushia's info is dated 2022, but perhaps she's also giving out insider info/rumors from older events?

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Prostitution is illegal, but only specifically vaginal penetration. Thus, everything else is up for grabs. That's the point of the various soaplands, hostess clubs, etc. You can get a blowjob in a bar, but you can't screw her (in the vagoo, at least).
That's about as logical as Mormon's jump humping.

No news about the character she voices, the next episode should air today or tomorrow. https://isekainoyu.com/news.html
She is the Pomu looking one

Better than the USA, where you can smoke all the pot you want (in a majority of states), but god forbid you want to legal pay for some nookie.
The fact that you don't want irradiated desert women really shows your true colors. Japan is one of the few countries where ladyboys hold an advantage, if they don't have it you must acquit.

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
That's about as logical as Mormon's jump humping.

No news about the character she voices, the next episode should air today or tomorrow. https://isekainoyu.com/news.html
She is the Pomu looking one
Better than the USA, where you can smoke all the pot you want (in a majority of states), but god forbid you want to legal pay for some nookie.

Stunned But Dumb

Do you think it's related to that 2020 holostars graduation rumor? The one where their spouse got involved? The beyblade one?

I understand Rushia's info is dated 2022, but perhaps she's also giving out insider info/rumors from older events?
Interesting connection and one worth definitely remembering (I never even considered it because I didn't buy all the details in the first place), but I really doubt it personally. Not impossible, though.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Interesting connection and one worth definitely remembering (I never even considered it because I didn't buy all the details in the first place), but I really doubt it personally. Not impossible, though.

That's the most popular rrat for Kaoru's termination too back then (since the guy was rumored to be/was married at the time as well), I think I recall Narukami was the whistleblower for the rumor right after the announcement got out

Top Bottom