"I'm plump when I'm naked you know."Himawari Honma

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
theres no way that cover doesnt know what this bitch is pulling off right since shes basically slandering the talents at this point
Reading it again
This is a trap
Because if Cover tries to sue her over this she is problaby going to speak about it and victimize herself (AGAIN)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Reading it again
This is a trap
Because if Cover tries to sue her over this she is problaby going to speak about it and victimize herself (AGAIN)
yeah thats what im thinking to the moment cover moves she will just pull a woe is me and the demented fandeads are gonna parrot it

Limkin

All of this is coming from "I knew for a fact Mafumafu was cheating on me. No, I don't have any evidence and never tried to get any" batshit crazy bitch. This isn't even about giving a benefit of the doubt. We know for a fact she can't be trusted about anything. And like others said, she never even met most of them outside of Holo events, yet somehow knows exact specifics of their private realationships including things they would've actively tried to hide (cheating).

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Also yay, this has bursted out of the vtuber bubble apparently....

Not watching the video, but the description reads And the award for "Worst Human of the Year" goes to...

Dramafags gonna overdramatize, but damn
:lolcalmdown:

All of the worst shit she's done/is accused of is pretty unsurprising for catty bitches in the real world. It's that she's such a prominate person in the vtuber world that makes it interesting news in the vtuber world. But outside of it, it's boring shit we've all heard before and no one gives a shit about.

I get being a dramafag means being a dramatic fag, but nigga needs to be a little more realistic. Being that overdramatic sounds like a Rushia/Mike thing.
:menhera:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You have no idea how much I hope that L & M = Lui & Mio = married is true.

Please tell me these hags found love and lived Abe's dream.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
If anyone I liked hurt my animals on purpose, you can bet a substantial portion of my existence would proceed to be unwaveringly dedicated to making them suffer acutely and severely for the rest of their natural lives.
Don't touch Proctor's cock or you'll get a stern talking to!!!

With the revelation that the past SNS conversation leaked back in 2022 is real, some people started digging, and talking with some friends, we caught attention of another piece of data, and it is alledged that it was Aqua that leaked Rushia's private fandead sessions, source being 5ch at the time:

With MafuMafu revelations of Rushia's ID, it was discovered that the threads badmouthing him was her all along:
240130-181642.png

240130-182806.png

Now, why is this interesting? Because of this particular post made by the same account:
240130-183120.png

Here we have the initials of the alledged talents and their marital situation as of july 2022. Some are hard to determine because of the sheer volume of talents, but a simple translation, reorganizing to alphabetical order, would be:
A: Engaged.​
C: Sex friend from a mixer (group dating).​
L: Has a boyfriend.​
L: Married.​
M: Has a boyfriend.​
M: Married.​
M: Married but cheating on their spouse with Holostars.​
N: Have a boyfriend but is looking for another.​
R: Living together [with their boyfriend].​
S: Has a boyfriend, and said boyfriend wants to break up, apparently.​
T: Looking for a boyfriend.​
W: Engaged and living together.​

And here is the list of the possible talents:
A: Azki, Aki, Aqua, Ayame​
C: Choco, Chloe​
L: Lamy, Laplus, Lui​
M: Miko, Mel, Matsuri, Mio, Marine​
N: Noel, Nene​
R: Roboco​
S: Sora, Suisei, Subaru, Shion​
T: Towa​
W: Watame​

As an extra from a bit later 2023: it was rrated out that Aqua was living together with a boyfriend or even engaged, and not many people gave it attention, but when both Aqua and Amatsuki (famous utaite) posted that they lost internet access and returned at the same time, it took force.
240130-183024.png

So what do we get here:
1. This could be completely made up, as the source is Michael Cat, and she isn't short of making stuff up for her own benefits, but some information here checks with what we know now, in the present.
2. Robocco and Watame are singled out by their initials, so if they still have unicorns, tough luck. Same for Towa but she was single at the time, only time will tell (I think there was a current rrat of a musician boyfriend but my memory is failing me).
3. The last post was pushing for the narrative that Aqua was engaged/married, but now we know that Azki is married, so it loses traction if that was the intent. You also have Aki and Ayame to consider.
4. Choco had a sex friend she met at a mixer? Not strange of her considering her chatting streams' stories, anyone would kneel for a hit, but I think she could do much better.
5. Interesting women will always have handpicked partners, such is the painful reality of life, we ought to do better.

My personal thoughts:
Cheating on your husband with a Holostar is such a huge event that I don't understand how that never leaked. I cannot guess, but from past evidence you could surmise that Matsuri was married at some point, slobbered over Astel and now ended single and addicted to host bars - I'm pushing a bit, but I cannot fathom Mio or Miko betraying someone like that;
Between Nene and Noel I'd say Nene has/had a boyfriend, Noel has been dickless-crazy for years from her FC vods, evidently she doesn't have anyone to calm her urges.

Sorry for the discord screenshots, as this was a write-up from a japanese source and I don't speak a spec of it while they also only speak in broken english, much less my language. If other people can confirm, debunk or reveal it's old information, please hit us up.
Thank you for your attention. :baeJam:
This must be one of the reason why Rushia was shitcanned and why the girls are not sad she's gone. Still a RRAT but it's looking like Rushia's the biggest rat of them all.

Ah Joey, the dumbass anime expert and all-around know-it-all of Japanese stuffs.

kukkia

Early Adopter
With the revelation that the past SNS conversation leaked back in 2022 is real, some people started digging, and talking with some friends, we caught attention of another piece of data, and it is alledged that it was Aqua that leaked Rushia's private fandead sessions, source being 5ch at the time:

With MafuMafu revelations of Rushia's ID, it was discovered that the threads badmouthing him was her all along:
240130-181642.png

240130-182806.png

Now, why is this interesting? Because of this particular post made by the same account:
240130-183120.png

Here we have the initials of the alledged talents and their marital situation as of july 2022. Some are hard to determine because of the sheer volume of talents, but a simple translation, reorganizing to alphabetical order, would be:

As an extra from a bit later 2023: it was rrated out that Aqua was living together with a boyfriend or even engaged, and not many people gave it attention, but when both Aqua and Amatsuki (famous utaite) posted that they lost internet access and returned at the same time, it took force.
240130-183024.png

So what do we get here:
1. This could be completely made up, as the source is Michael Cat, and she isn't short of making stuff up for her own benefits, but some information here checks with what we know now, in the present.
2. Robocco and Watame are singled out by their initials, so if they still have unicorns, tough luck. Same for Towa but she was single at the time, only time will tell (I think there was a current rrat of a musician boyfriend but my memory is failing me).
3. The last post was pushing for the narrative that Aqua was engaged/married, but now we know that Azki is married, so it loses traction if that was the intent. You also have Aki and Ayame to consider.
4. Choco had a sex friend she met at a mixer? Not strange of her considering her chatting streams' stories, anyone would kneel for a hit, but I think she could do much better.
5. Interesting women will always have handpicked partners, such is the painful reality of life, we ought to do better.

My personal thoughts:
Cheating on your husband with a Holostar is such a huge event that I don't understand how that never leaked. I cannot guess, but from past evidence you could surmise that Matsuri was married at some point, slobbered over Astel and now ended single and addicted to host bars - I'm pushing a bit, but I cannot fathom Mio or Miko betraying someone like that;
Between Nene and Noel I'd say Nene has/had a boyfriend, Noel has been dickless-crazy for years from her FC vods, evidently she doesn't have anyone to calm her urges.

Sorry for the discord screenshots, as this was a write-up from a japanese source and I don't speak a spec of it while they also only speak in broken english, much less my language. If other people can confirm, debunk or reveal it's old information, please hit us up.

I think there's a fair chance that most of those alleged relationships are real, or were when she was writing it, but perhaps with some hyperbole (sex friend, cheating with a Holostars guy) thrown in.

Lets be real, most Hololive members are sociable, attractive (or at least decently normal looking) women in their 20s/30s. It's just common sense that a bunch of them are going to be in a relationship or have been in a relationship before. This discussion often ends up being poisonous on both sides, with people furiously typing out cuck or unicorn or whatever on their keyboards. IMO it's just not something to be worried about. Ultimately you watch a vtuber for the vtuber, not for their entire personal life - just enjoy the entertainment or move on.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
A: Azki, Aki, Aqua, Ayame C: Choco, Chloe L: Lamy, Laplus, Lui M: Miko, Mel, Matsuri, Mio, Marine N: Noel, Nene R: Roboco S: Sora, Suisei, Subaru, Shion T: Towa W: Watame
As far as I'm aware of, at least by what people say and it could be just Rrats.
Azki confirmed married, Mio and Watame supposedly are or were married too, Aki supposedly has kids, Mel, Shion and Towa supposedly have boyfriends.
As for the other talents I have no clue what they have for relationships but I will assume that either the depressed ones don't have one or are in a bad relationship hence the depression.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
Reading it again
This is a trap
Cover suing her for this would be akin to telling everybody this is true, ignoring this shitshow leaves everything as the ramblings of a lunatic.

You have no idea how much I hope that L & M = Lui & Mio = married is true.

Please tell me these hags found love and lived Abe's dream.
Insert Lui's RE baby meme here. I can only hope she gets as many babies as she wishes.

240130-181642.png

240130-182806.png

240130-183120.png

240130-183024.png

So what do we get here:

My personal thoughts:

You're telling me that Konaqua-konrushia meme was true all along? and Rushia wasn't a schizo for once?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
There's a decent chance some of those are true and it'd be neat if so (Choco I am literally right here and begging) but seeing how specific some are, it's hard to trust any of it. "Married but cheating with a Holostar" is especially hilarious. This is Mikecat of all people and we've seen what she considers "bullying." It could just as well be exaggerated or straight-up false. And if she really was dumb enough to post her coworkers' relationship status on 5ch, then no wonder most of them were fine with her termination lmao.

The Aqua Amatsuki thing is interesting and would line up with the text leak, but you're gonna need more than "the internet going out at the same time" to be convincing imo. Though it would be funny for Aqua's fans to always make fun of her anti-socialness just for her to be getting laid more than nearly all of them.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The Aqua Amatsuki thing is interesting and would line up with the text leak, but you're gonna need more than "the internet going out at the same time" to be convincing imo. Though it would be funny for Aqua's fans to always make fun of her anti-socialness just for her to be getting laid more than nearly all of them.
Might be a stretch, but there are always chances of internet outages being ISP or region specific

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
There's a decent chance some of those are true and it'd be neat if so (Choco I am literally right here and begging) but seeing how specific some are, it's hard to trust any of it. "Married but cheating with a Holostar" is especially hilarious. This is Mikecat of all people and we've seen what she considers "bullying." It could just as well be exaggerated or straight-up false. And if she really was dumb enough to post her coworkers' relationship status on 5ch, then no wonder most of them were fine with her termination lmao.

Its tricky because Azki is married but there are not real ways to have a confirmation that the others are true.

Not-Username

Its tricky because Azki is married but there are not real ways to have a confirmation that the others are true.
We can't even pinpoint if she is still married (I hope it for her)
We seldom have definitive proof.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I just noticed there is no K, didnt Korone have some concrete proof of some relationship or even a kid or was it just a rrat/conjecture because she liked older titles

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Compiling my current knowledge of Hololive's relationship status:
AZKi - Married
Watame - Married
Aki - Married w/ children
Mio - Married w/ children (Hag God)
Fubuki - in a relationship
Korone - divorced (RRAT)
Polka - Married w/ child (recently)
Botan - Married (RRAT)
La+ - in a relationship
Fatsuri - WHORE
Noel - sexually frustrated
Subaru - in a relationship (w/ Luna)
Miko - in a relationship (w/ Suisei)
Suisei - in a relationship (w/ Miko)
Mumei - in a relationship (w/ Animal)
Bae - getting mating pressed
Calli - FAT!
Ina - Ina relationship (w/ gacha)
Bijou - in a relationship (possibly engaged or married)
FuwaMoco - incest
Nerissa - WHORE
Shiori - MID!!!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm pretty sure there are others... probably not with the same level of insanity and stupidity but there sure is...

This isn't anything new, this dude is a long-time grifter/dramanegro that has orbited vtubing for clout since 2020. He has talked shit about Holo and vtubing in general before like his friend connor. These people only care when they can farm views out of it.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Mike has proven to be an unreliable source. She clearly makes shit up in her head, so her word is worthless. Maybe it is real or maybe not? At the end of the day, it doesn't matter either way. Rushia is the only talent to not survive a possible boyfriend yab, and that was because of her own stupidity. Towa and Suisei, for example, had far more damning evidence levied against them than some vague list by a disgruntled, proven liar, and both of them are insanely popular.

She could release a list with full names and no one but people who were already antis would care. None of that information, even if true, affects theit streams, so I don't see how that info would matter.

Simp

How are the able to link those post to her? DId she post them on a non anonymos board or what? Besides the post mafumafu got from court i mean.

Stunned But Dumb

Cheating with a Holostar means that she saw the talent and a star talking at a water cooler with no one else around and the star made her laugh, the whore.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I can't believe Aqua was Vesper the whole time

Top Bottom