"I feel these shapes are vaguely penile... like chodes or something"S.S. Isa

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
This was just what I was thinking about, like Mike just admitted she really got married in 2021. With all that we know now, and the information that may come in the future it casts a whole new light to everything that happened back in 2022. After everything had already passed I really thought Rushia had a super menhera moment after receiving the discord message and leaking information to Korekore was the reason she got fired. But I don't think even the most schizo fan would have said they were married, like it's such a huge thing that was completely kept under wraps for 2-3 years, it's kinda crazy.
Seven months, technically, and two of those involved divorce proceedings.

Though of course, that's the marriage, not the preceding relationship. Which Mafumafu said was pretty short, but that's a huge X from me.

But now that I think about it... with Mikeneko being so possessive of Mafumafu, demanding that he contacts her at all times, we can actually say that she fucked herself over, not Discord.

Huh.

Some mikeneko fans crying, with my basic japanese all I can hear is "give me back" x 10000
Unsure if he means give him back the donations or his beloved rushia between all his crying and shouting.
Also there's a girl in the discord named "I love mikeneko" telling him to calm down.
Why does michael have so many female fans.

No matter how nuts Mafumafu and Mikeneko are, I think we can safely say that the guys spending thousands and thousands on their personal e-girl, watching her religiously alongside thousands of others and firmly believing that she's his, only his special girl are worse.

Just what the fuck.

niggaphil

Remember when people where trying to compare my oshi to this bitch?
Good Fucking Riddance
Your oshi is still young, and she cares for her genmate, unlike Mike Neko. Although she has done some stupid stuffs, but it is not to the point that Cover has an actual excuse to fire her.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
What I find remarkable is that the rrating at the time of Rushia's graduation was all wrong. From both directions. The people who insisted that the pictures showing the same room/tableware for Mafumafu & Rushia were totes a coincidence were, of course, blatantly coping, but amazingly, even the people insisting on it being true that the two of them were in a relationship didn't picture them being married. The usual rrat was that they were together, and mafumafu was hesitant about marrying, so Rushia tried to force his hand.

Nope. They'd already gone all the way. Even the rratiest of rraters were still a ways off, and in an entirely different direction than expected.

Rushia proved them wrong in an entirely unexpected fashion.

This was me to some extend I never believed Rushia/Mike was actually dating the dude, not because I thrust her or something, but because I though life isn't like in the movies and there no way the whole "famous person gets caught on a secret relationship with another famous person on stream" could really happened to a random vtuber girl I watch, I though she was just being stupid trying too hard to dispel a lie and tripped herself over it, no, turns out bitch lose her job and career trying too hard to keep a lie going, the worst part is even the truth had come out back then she would probably still be in a better position than she ended up on, Cover was on her side back then and at least some amount of her fans would had stayed, yet she managed to cause more dmg to herself that any marriage scandal could have.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
The new Oshi no Ko chapter looks great!

Jokes aside, the rrats being right does prove reality is stranger than fiction sometimes. At the time I thought it too soap opera for them to actually be involved, but look where we are now.

Limkin

Did the dude literally just married her because she is in hololive, fucked her career by the discord message and ask for divorce the moment she's kicked out? And then cry on the internet "I can't love anyone My friends and family disagree and think that I'm only married for the money" then demand 1 million yen the moment she is fired?
I recall mfmf fans being extremely pissed at Rushia when it all started, because she used to be a groupie just like them before getting popular. Which is where "she tried to force him into marriage" rrats originated. He had thousands of girls ready to throw themselves into his bed at a mere mention of this possibility. Dude had zero reasons to even look in her direction before she went into Hololive. She isn't outworldly pretty, she isn't the best most supportive kindest wife you could wish for, they weren't dating from the kindergarden, nothing. Is it scammy to only marry her once she got popular? Yeah, sort of. Can you blame him for noticing one girl who was popular, instead of thousands of nobodies? Not really.
As for settlement money, no one forced her to do what she did (and admitted to doing). Would you honestly not want massive retribution from someone who actively tried to ruin your career while being married to you? He, for better or worse, built a reputation of submissive uwu femboy, and she goes around accusing him of being violent monster who is into tortuing animals, cheating on and beating up women. It goes against the picture he is trying to paint, but not in a "he only married her for money" way.
Just thinking about dating a holo girl with corresponding lifestyle gives me a headache
Not with that attitude. And maybe not with any non-negative amount of self-esteem

Last edited:

Not-Username

The whole ordeal reminded me how impressed I am by vtubers who maintain a HEALTHY relationship without parading it on stream or doing gfe shit.
At the end of the day those are still actors portraying a character. Even if much more personality bleeds into it than with stage/movie actors

Just thinking about dating a holo girl with corresponding lifestyle gives me a headache

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
B-BUT MIKELNEKO DID NOTHING WRONGG!!!! ITS THE FUCKING MAFUSISTERS SLANDERING HERRRRRR, ITS THAT FUCKING ALIEN MAFUR WHO RAPED HER AIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I STILL LOVEE HERRRR EVEN AFTER 10 BILLION YEARS MY PARASOCIAL SOUL CANNOT LET GOOO, MICEAL KAT PLEASEEEE.

frz

Everyday, aqua being the fps senpai becoming more real
1706449319431894.png
So in light of everything that happens, this message, leaked all the way from 2022 is confirmed to be true, highly likely to be from mikeneko herself and she faked the entire conversation. In this one she accused Aqua & Shion of talking to Mafumafu and "playing dumb" when she asked them to stop.
:ponrys:
I recall mfmf fans being extremely pissed at Rushia when it all started, because she used to be a groupie just like them before getting popular. Which is where "she tried to force him into marriage" rrats originated. He had thousands of girls ready to throw themselves into his bed at a mere mention of this possibility. Dude had zero reasons to even look in her direction before she went into Hololive. She isn't outworldly pretty, she isn't the best most supportive kindest wife you could wish for, they weren't dating from the kindergarden, nothing. Is it scammy to only marry her once she got popular? Yeah, sort of. Can you blame him for noticing one girl who was popular, instead of thousands of nobodies? Not really.
As for settlement money, no one forced her to do what she did (and admitted to doing). Would you honestly not want massive retribution from someone who actively tried to ruin your career while being married to you? He, for better or worse, built a reputation of submissive uwu femboy, and she goes around accusing him of being violent monster who is into tortuing animals, cheating on and beating up women. It goes against the picture he is trying to paint, but not in a "he only married her for money" way.

Not with that attitude. And maybe not with any non-negative amount of self-esteem
into tortuing animals
Just want to clarify this, not defending her.
Mikeneko's story is : after an argument, he left the room and slammed the door really hard, which hit her cat and it died next day due to complications. It's also in the previously linked message
The torturing animal is self-admitted from MFMF's side.

Simp

Ngl... I kinda sided with mikeneko here?
Did the dude literally just married her because she is in hololive, fucked her career by the discord message and ask for divorce the moment she's kicked out? And then cry on the internet "I can't love anyone My friends and family disagree and think that I'm only married for the money" then demand 1 million yen the moment she is fired?
Huh what is the timeline? Does Rushias termination and the divorce match up?
Also interessting that many think Mikeneko is done now but the femboy seem to have gotten much support from his fans. Honestly i dislike his: I never did anything wrong, i am poor baby, pls pitty me acting worse. Like yes she is insane but i thought we already knew that? The femboy screams doublefaced liar to me.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

soap suds

Hal kind of confirmed that Mafu was not going to make this public, but once he heard there was a leak and that gossip mags were going to release something on it, he decided to get ahead of them and post about it himself.

frz

Hal kind of confirmed that Mafu was not going to make this public, but once he heard there was a leak and that gossip mags were going to release something on it, he decided to get ahead of them and post about it himself.

Isnt the magazine pretty much one-to-one with his statement though and entirely took his side? It kinda looks like he leaked it himself to me.
Huh what is the timeline? Does Rushias termination and the divorce match up?
Also interessting that many think Mikeneko is done now but the femboy seem to have gotten much support from his fans. Honestly i dislike his: I never did anything wrong, i am poor baby, pls pitty me acting worse. Like yes she is insane but i thought we already knew that? The femboy screams doublefaced liar to me.
WARNING This is entirely from mikeneko perspective: Married december 2021, fired and blocked each other on feb, divorce end of march, claimed mafumafu slept with another holo member, name dropped aqua/shion, didnt say which or if either is the one who he cheated with (Disclaimer: it could all be just from her imagination)

Last edited:

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Some mikeneko fans crying, with my basic japanese all I can hear is "give me back" x 10000
Unsure if he means give him back the donations or his beloved rushia between all his crying and shouting.
Does this brainlet think screaming into the void is gonna give him his money back?
In this one she accused Aqua & Shion of talking to Mafumafu and "playing dumb" when she asked them to stop.
Hold on:
Rushineko accused Aqua for bullying her for *check notes* Talking to her ex-husband.
:menhera:

Negzana

Isnt the magazine pretty much one-to-one with his statement though and entirely took his side? It kinda looks like he leaked it himself to me.

WARNING This is entirely from mikeneko perspective: Married december 2021, fired and blocked each other on feb, divorce end of march, claimed mafumafu slept with another holo member, name dropped aqua/shion, didnt say which or if either is the one who he cheated with.

Does this brainlet think screaming into the void is gonna give him his money back?

Hold on:
Rushineko accused Aqua for bullying her for *check notes* Talking to her ex-husband.
:menhera:
Rushia walked into Mafumafu's room to hear femboy grunts and autistic babbling. She turned on the light to see Aqua and Mafu together, Mafu claimed it's not what it looked like. Aqua said she learned how babies were made, and this was the final straw for Rushia. This was the finally snapping of her insanity, being cucked by an autistic NEET.

Not-Username

WARNING This is entirely from mikeneko perspective: Married december 2021, fired and blocked each other on feb, divorce end of march, claimed mafumafu slept with another holo member, name dropped aqua/shion, didnt say which or if either is the one who he cheated with.
OMG it would be so funny if it was aqua.
From an utaite pov shion would be more likely.

IF this is even true.

With all this lying going around it's insanity to think one or the other is tell the full truth

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
OMG it would be so funny if it was aqua.
From an utaite pov shion would be more likely.

IF this is even true.

With all this lying going around it's insanity to think one or the other is tell the full truth
Miguel shouldnt go around saying shit like this without proof because its going to get COVER involved and then it will be 2 vs 1 she would never win

niggaphil

IF this is even true.
To be honest, no one believe her menhera bullshit. Remember she slandered Delutaya, claiming she has evidences to show Delutaya is shitting on her? :smugselen:

Edit:
Miguel shouldnt go around saying shit like this without proof because its going to get COVER involved and then it will be 2 vs 1 she would never win
Actually, I would like Yagoo to involve, and show actual evidence about what Mike Neko did in the court. It would be final nail to her coffin :smugselen:

Unless Mike Neko is like DSP, who can outlives everyone

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I hate that Holo has to be involved in all of this nonsense even years after the bitch got kicked out from there. Specially falsegayfag with the "BIGGG CORPO CHUUBA (HOLOLIVE) WAS MARRIED HOLY SHIET GUYZ!"

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I don't even watch or care about Mikeneko but all of this feels slimy. Feels like the party is over for vtubing.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

FalseEyeD wishes he could get this kind of career ending dirt and publish it without ending his own career in the process

All he does is suck VSJ dick and repeat twitter drama

Top Bottom