"I'm gonna have my revenge on your whole species"Ceres Fauna

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Did you miss the part when one of her whales was giving her less attention and she activated 7th level magic to allow all 17 of her schizo voices to speak at once as she had a meltdown? It was the entire reason why I voted for her during the TVA awards. I still believe she was more deserving for 2023 because Mikeneko's dirty laundry didn't air until 2024. Between this and the hymen check, Shondo is severely mentally ill.
I voted for this weirdo too. One thing is to be menhera kween rushia, another is WANTING TO BE LIKE menhera kween rushia.

Negzana

Did you miss the part when one of her whales was giving her less attention and she activated 7th level magic to allow all 17 of her schizo voices to speak at once as she had a meltdown? It was the entire reason why I voted for her during the TVA awards. I still believe she was more deserving for 2023 because Mikeneko's dirty laundry didn't air until 2024. Between this and the hymen check, Shondo is severely mentally ill.
I remember that, that was funny

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I think I voted for Hexa like a tool despite accumulating shit during her primary oiler exodus on VT when Shondo went mental about finding him in another chat. Fuckin' what a strange bitch. My memory must be fucked because in hindsight Shondo deserved it. Granted its probably what she would have wanted.

I remember that, that was funny
I voted for this weirdo too. One thing is to be menhera kween rushia, another is WANTING TO BE LIKE menhera kween rushia.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Shondo has mentioned that her meds will eventually stop working because she has to keep upping the dosage every few years. There is no fixing her and she hasn't even reached her final form.

Mikeneko is:
(a) an insecure psycho bitch: Shondo is a literal schizo, did the whole hymen check, and she is just as flat as you can imagine
(b) self-destructive: Pretty sure she had an old account called Ribbontan and she was a cutter, hence the ribbons around her wrists
(c) emotionally manipulative: the whole odyssey between her whale and that one artist that use to work with Myth that she managed to get under her influence
(d) starts shit for no reason: the whole Lemonleaf meltdown was completely unnecessary and was how people figured out Fauna was Lemonleaf before debut

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Shondo has mentioned that her meds will eventually stop working because she has to keep upping the dosage every few years. There is no fixing her and she hasn't even reached her final form.

Mikeneko is:
(a) an insecure psycho bitch: Shondo is a literal schizo, did the whole hymen check, and she is just as flat as you can imagine
(b) self-destructive: Pretty sure she had an old account called Ribbontan and she was a cutter, hence the ribbons around her wrists
(c) emotionally manipulative: the whole odyssey between her whale and that one artist that use to work with Myth that she managed to get under her influence
(d) starts shit for no reason: the whole Lemonleaf meltdown was completely unnecessary and was how people figured out Fauna was Lemonleaf before debut
No one is denying that Shondo is suffering from severe mental illness, but La Gatita Menhera de San Miguel is still the Menhera Queen. Get back to me when Shondo has a 22 page thread just about her latest yab.

God's Strongest Dragoon

No one is denying that Shondo is suffering from severe mental illness, but La Gatita Menhera de San Miguel is still the Menhera Queen. Get back to me when Shondo has a 22 page thread just about her latest yab.
I never said she wasn't the queen, I mentioned that this whole yab/thread didn't start until 2024, so Shondo beat her in terms of last year's performance. Mikeneko pretty much has locked down the 2024 nomination though.

MeteorImpact

Someone's put out a translated summary of the mafumafu bits of the korekore stream.

Damn bitch, at least fold those boxes up.

Negzana

I never said she wasn't the queen, I mentioned that this whole yab/thread didn't start until 2024, so Shondo beat her in terms of last year's performance. Mikeneko pretty much has locked down the 2024 nomination though.
For me, the whale drama is comical and I have no expectations or standards for Shondo to be a functioning human being in the first place so Mikeneko's downward spiral is more dramatic and insane to me. I expect Shondo to act like a schizophrenic, I hoped Rushia wouldn't be such a psychobitch but every new yab lowers my hopes more and more.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Someone's put out a translated summary of the mafumafu bits of the korekore stream.

Damn bitch, at least fold those boxes up.

Most of these are done by MafuMafu sisters and he still isnt admiting anything that wasnt already revealed
He its making himself look like a martir and victim
I believe him but most of these things he said are weird and he also cried LOL

Koronesuki

X-Potato
She was crazy last year too. Remember when she commissioned Rushia's character designer to make her a model that's just Rushia with pink hair? Getting a job as a hentai VA? How about quitting VHoeShow, and on the way out the door, accusing Henya of not responding to collab requests after she didn't respond collab requests from Henya?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
La Gatita Menhera de San Miguel
If Mike kills herself this will be the name of her obituary
(She still isnt talking in her priv: this is either a gathering with her lawyer or she already graduated from life)

God's Strongest Dragoon

She was crazy last year too. Remember when she commissioned Rushia's character designer to make her a model that's just Rushia with pink hair? Getting a job as a hentai VA? How about quitting VHoeShow, and on the way out the door, accusing Henya of not responding to collab requests after she didn't respond collab requests from Henya?
The character design and job as a hentai VA were mainly just her struggling to maintain relevancy after she's pissed away everything. The Vshojo splat and accusations of Henya was pretty menhera though.
Some really weird accusations in that. A few of them to point out:
>Apparently the person that was part of the shitflinging about Mf (mutual composer/producer) was secretly her ex-bf and the whole reason he went along with it was because she blackmailed him with false accusations of raping and impregnating her. Supposedly that person said they apologize for it and they will stand on trial if needed
>Pet remains were not the cat, they were the hamster
>She didn't demand him to be online 24/7, he did it because she kept accusing him constantly
>No actual marriage ceremony, it was a registered/legal marriage on Christmas and planned to have a 3day stay. She fucked off and tried to cheat on him during that time
>He had no part in the tabloid and is actually pissed because he planned to go through all the legal proceedings before going public

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
January isnt over yet and this situation feels like if the 2022 trash-fire kept burning

Im eager to see what the rest of the year gives us or insahallah this string of drama keeps us safe for the rest of the year

PekoWick

The character design and job as a hentai VA were mainly just her struggling to maintain relevancy after she's pissed away everything. The Vshojo splat and accusations of Henya was pretty menhera though.

Some really weird accusations in that. A few things to point out:
>Apparently the person that was part of the shitflinging about Mf (mutual composer/producer) was secretly her ex-bf and the whole reason he went along with it was because she blackmailed him with false accusations of raping and impregnating her. Supposedly that person said they apologize for it and they will stand on trial if needed
>Pet remains were not the cat, they were the hamster
>She didn't demand him to be online 24/7, he did it because she kept accusing him constantly
>No actual marriage ceremony, it was a registered/legal marriage on Christmas and planned to have a 3day stay. She fucked off and tried to cheat on him during that time
>He had no part in the tabloid and is actually pissed because he planned to go through all the legal proceedings before going public
Rushineko is definitely not normal but this guy is acting like he is innocent and a total victim.

frz

Ya see the problem is you referenced the lemonleaf thing that happened not in 2023
When did henya translate all of vshojo minecraft server again :smugpipi:

>[KRx2]- Timing wise, A is receiving a lot of media attention via VA/singer debut, and mf previously said it'll come to light publicly; did mf himself leak?→ [MFx2]Absolutely not. Didn't want it to come out now. Was planning on speaking after all legal proceedings
So an internet personality that just have gotten a VA/singer debut that also owned a dead blind cat. If this isnt mikeneko then that's a lot of coincidences.
Anyone else knowing another internet personality that just debuted as a singer/va

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
This just devolved into a fight between sisters from both sides :gunpeko:
I Sometimes wish Japan legal system wasnt so fucked up, why are they taking so long to resolve this with all of the proofs?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ya see the problem is you referenced the lemonleaf thing that happened not in 2023
That wasn't what I was referencing, I was referencing the stuff that happened in May and June.
Do your reps, fag.
:educateyourself:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Sakana its also going to kill herself if the allegations are true
(Warning: a lot of MiguelSisters in this post)

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Mikeneko artist/mom is being harrased

Just crossposting some things
Rushia line leak TL by vt
Burnt Fish post where Mafu admits he was with a balloon doll after the marriage - https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-17601720
Twitter summary by the mfmf stan

The original blog post states
A子さんが飼っていたペットの骨壷までもがゴミと共に置き去りにしてありました。 - Even the urn of Ms. A's pet was left behind along with the garbage.
Everyone thought that meant the cat but in the Korekore video Mfmf said it was a hamster. What hamster?

Fun post of a mfmf stan getting twittered - a
Looking forward to Mike burning everything down. Curious is Neo-Porte will get any flak

Last edited:

Bronze

She made a statement

Top Bottom