"Remember when I first debuted and I was like 'Ehe, lads! Heh, stop, don't tease me!' and you're like 'Gehe, Loddy, gwehe' and now you're like 'Oh, you're a FUCKING HAG'"Lottie Shinju

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
mike cat and mafu mafu actually married during rushia incident. They got into marital trouble last year?

View attachment 62114

any japanese language fluent people could do proper translation?

:smugselen:

edit: god damn mike cat always delivered. it is not even Feb yet!

She literally just left vshojo after and caster shade at henya on the way out wtf talk about a bullet dodge on their part

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I said it before I'll say it again most vtubers have a bf or husband
ESPECIALLY any one that does gfe
Reject GFE tubers and take the broken femcel fujoshi pill

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
bugsounder why are you doubleposting my guy

frz

Mafu didn't name Rushia as the wife and a bunch of stuff doesn't make sense for it to be her.
Korekore is doing his usual routine of vaguely baiting for views to hype the stream he's doing on it tomorrow.
purple.jpg

How about this dude then

Stunned But Dumb

And that's the thing, almost all of Holos didn't give a fuck when she got shitcanned. Remember, she was fired on the spot. She got no graduationstream or final message for her fans and co-workers. Only Pekora and Marine cared about her. Calli was sad as far as I remembered but it could be because of the Holodeath collab in MC. The really telling signs were Fubuki the unity fox and Noel and Flare, her other genmates. They didn't even released a statement of support after the fact which means Rushia was a) a bitch, b) didn't care about the other Holomems or c) both. Compare that to when Mel was fired, even Yagoo and A-chan gave support to her. A lot of Holomems addressed the firing because Mel was such a cinnamon roll. Heck, if it wasn't for her fuckups, she would have reached 1M subs this year with how she's basically inclining like Aki.

TL;DR: Mikeneko's a manipulative menhera bitch. Only a few shed a tear when she got fired compared to Mel.

Mel didn't get a final stream either, no one terminated does and Fubuki later cried at Holofes about how badly she wanted to dance with her on stage.

I don't think it's as extreme as no one liked or hated her and her relationship with her coworkers is more nuanced than we'll ever know.
Something I was wondering, will Cover (have to) get into this?
I know, technically they don't have anything to do with each other anymore, but everyone is calling and referencing her as Rushia in this story
Mikeneko doesn't have any affiliation with Cover
But kinda Rushia does
Like, will they have to put out a statement "stop talking shit about Rushia, she's been dead for 2 years"

:loading::loading:

They're definitely just going to ignore it and anyone who brings it up in a talent's chat will hopefully be executed on the spot

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Jesus Christ, man. When you say that you want a menhera waifu, remember this.

Awoogers

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
mafumafu claimed that she left it behind to him. So if this is true we get one confirmed debunk lies from him.
Writing a blog post shouldn't mean anything but everyone is assuming it's all true because Mikeneko is menhera. Dude just told his fans he lied to them for years and everyone just brushes past it. You don't make yourself look like an alien out of mental wellness...

Stunned But Dumb

Awoogers

ill wait for evaYamanba to post his video to type my daily Yamanba fix

Stunned But Dumb

ill wait for evaYamanba to post his video to type my daily Yamanba fix
If he hasn't already, I doubt he will. I wouldn't be surprised at all to find he doesn't know who any of these people are. That Mel vid was because it was fresh and she was trending, but do you really think he's ever even watched a clip of the girl?

Awoogers

If he hasn't already, I doubt he will. I wouldn't be surprised at all to find he doesn't know who any of these people are. That Mel vid was because it was fresh and she was trending, but do you really think he's ever even watched a clip of the girl?
even if he doesnt know shit hes still gonna strike while the iron is hot since it will generate a lot of clicks

typical Yamanba behavior i say

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Maybe Rushia's manager was a massive black dude, with a giant black cock. And he was fucking the menhera out of her to the point where she was almost normal. But then doing it for 8 hours a day eventually gave him a heart attack and he died, leaving her with a femboy with a twinkle and all hell let loose afterwards

Her manager was Vince McMahon?
No, Limkin is McMahon, he's the one fantasizing about Yamanba NTR :Vesper-UNHINGED:
"Johnny Mafu vs Amber Mike"
Fuck you I spat my drink. :pikaufuk:
Proper full translation of the blogpost, I'll update my previous post with this one too

Archive(1, 2)

Local copy for the images:

> I'm sorry I caused another shitshow

Welp it looks like MafuMafu is making this up : she named herself

mikeNEKO​

for a reason so i am going to guess she really loves all of her cats and wouldnt be able to left its ashes behind
Have you ever been in the same zip code as an angry woman? I don't mean "slightly upset" or "very disappointed," I mean angry women. Because it sounds like you haven't, and I envy you. :whatastory:

frz

he literally made a video about brave a day ago and I'd bet he hasnt seen any of the girls in the corp.
Aint gonna stop him bro

KsonApologist

Mafu didn't name Rushia as the wife and a bunch of stuff doesn't make sense for it to be her.

Short list:
1. Mike and Mafu knew each other before the September date given for him meeting the wife.
2. Mafu (and Korekore for that matter) previously denied they ever lived together in the aftermath of their drama.
3. Mike was having a mental breakdown as Rushia about never being able to get married and dying alone just 2 weeks before the GTA stream.

Korekore is doing his usual routine of vaguely baiting for views to hype the stream he's doing on it tomorrow.
Stop the cope and kill yourself MiguelYamanba

Stunned But Dumb

even if he doesnt know shit hes still gonna strike while the iron is hot since it will generate a lot of clicks

typical Yamanba behavior i say
he literally made a video about brave a day ago and I'd bet he hasnt seen any of the girls in the corp.
Aint gonna stop him bro

I'm gonna be real, I blocked his channel because I was tired of his videos popping up on my feed. I just checked his channel and I think the only thing we SHOULD talk about his garbage thumbnails, wtf

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Autisticus

purple.jpg

How about this dude then
English drama tubers aren't going to have any real sources for this and mostly just repeat whatever random things they read, so I don't really put any weight to anything they say.

Also, since I haven't seen anyone mention it so far, Mikeneko is currently going on her third week of being hospitalized for intestinal problems that rendered her unable to eat, so this drama popping up now is horrible timing and will probably end up having some bad results.

Tubedude

Writing a blog post shouldn't mean anything but everyone is assuming it's all true because Mikeneko is menhera. Dude just told his fans he lied to them for years and everyone just brushes past it. You don't make yourself look like an alien out of mental wellness...
Gonna have to agree with this. Mikeneko is menhera as fuck, but Mafumafu isn't exactly all that well either. I wouldn't be surprised if this situation is partially or even mostly true, but I'll hold off on assuming it happened until more of it shakes out.

Not-Username

I reserve judgment until more information is out.
While Mike is a candidate, nothing is proven.

Regardless of her being the ex or not. Michelcat is getting another breakdown from this

Top Bottom