"That's right, I killed silence. How, you ask? Being a woman."Enna Alouette (in Cards Against Humanity)

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Zyklon Mag

Liked her design and funny screaming. Thought she was retarded but still felt some pity for her after she leaked info to a JP dramanig. Actively disliked her after she got into a big slap fight with Delutaya for nothing. You'd think someone would be a bit more civil to someone they may have worked with in the past.

This matches up with her behavior.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I am highly skeptical of just about everything about this, considering this is a joint mafu/korekore production. Mafu has always lied as easily as he breathes and korekore will say absolutely anything for clicks.
I'd like to keep my stance neutral for now but I gotta admit it's not looking good for rushineko considering her track records so far,
And like I've stated before it would be very stupid of mafu to made up everything he wrote there because he's literally risking his entire career on it

frz

Mikeneko literally showed the urn that holds her dead cat's ashes on stream back in December.
can you uh send link or at least a screenshot🤔

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Mikeneko literally showed the urn that holds her dead cat's ashes on stream back in December.
Its a members only ? I dont see where it is

Negzana

I don't see why she would have thrown it away intentionally. Just sounded more like hoarder behavior who misplaces everything.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Yeah OF course we all agree that MafuMafu its trying to paint himself as the victim here but that doesnt excuse that some things he said look like something that Mikeneko would do

EHH Counterpoint: Delutaya tried to kill herself after her first yab
The thing is delu moved past her yab, she actually got help she got better and look at her now

miguel gatito on the other hand

frz

I don't see why she would have thrown it away intentionally. Just sounded more like hoarder behavior who misplaces everything.
mafumafu claimed that she left it behind to him. So if this is true we get one confirmed debunk lies from him.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I know people were making jokes and stuff but as the local mikecat knowledge guy, I'm genuinely curious about your perspective on what's been said if you're willing to share it.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I want to wear both the mafumafu and rushia rings at the same time, and encase myself in the most powerful dark aura.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
The thing is delu moved past her yab, she actually got help she got better and look at her now

miguel gatito on the other hand
Welp it looks like MafuMafu is making this up : she named herself

mikeNEKO​

for a reason so i am going to guess she really loves all of her cats and wouldnt be able to left its ashes behind

Autisticus

can you uh send link 🤔
It was visible during a camera Twitcast that is set to private, so a screencap will have to do:

Urn.jpg

Awoogers

I want to wear both the mafumafu and rushia rings at the same time, and encase myself in the most powerful dark aura.
wear it on 10 fingers then wear a complete jirai kei get up complete with wigs and lacerations and maybe you will defeat the menhera goddess herself

wait why does that sound good as a game concept

UberSoldat

DN edited the VOD, around a minute and a half is gone - mostly around 30 minute mark when he exploded in giddiness about how he's drawn like a moth to a flame to drama.
He knows, he just knows deep inside that's what gets him the most views. Couldn't control it in the end. I'm glad I was there to hear it from his mouth live.

KsonApologist

Awoogers

If Mikeneko isn't being a prostitute by the end of this MafuMafu should kill himself
The dude has a lot of money and Mike its just a vtuber
shame because ive always been a fan of his music all these years

Autisticus

I know people were making jokes and stuff but as the local mikecat knowledge guy, I'm genuinely curious about your perspective on what's been said if you're willing to share it.
Mafu didn't name Rushia as the wife and a bunch of stuff doesn't make sense for it to be her.

Short list:
1. Mike and Mafu knew each other before the September date given for him meeting the wife.
2. Mafu (and Korekore for that matter) previously denied they ever lived together in the aftermath of their drama.
3. Mike was having a mental breakdown as Rushia about never being able to get married and dying alone just 2 weeks before the GTA stream.

Korekore is doing his usual routine of vaguely baiting for views to hype the stream he's doing on it tomorrow.

Limkin

shame because ive always been a fan of his music all these years
Good content can be made by horrible people and doesn't get any worse because of it. It's not like streaming where your personality will inevitably bleed into your on-screen persona, and you interact with real people souring overall experience aka Froot
It's also not uncommon that people use art as a way to cope with their destructive urges to let it all out without harming anyone. So you should just keep liking the music and not worry about it
I said it before I'll say it again most vtubers have a bf or husband
ESPECIALLY any one that does gfe
How are you going to provide a girlfriend experience, if you've never experienced being a girlfriend? That's false advertisement right there. You shouldn't be allowed to sell such prized product without a certification of at least 5 years of being in realtionships, that (if not in a single run) all ended up on good terms

Last edited:

Awoogers

Good content can be made by horrible people and doesn't get any worse because of it. It's not like streaming where your personality will inevitably bleed into your on-screen persona, and you interact with real people souring overall experience aka Froot
It's also not uncommon that people use art as a way to cope with their destructive urges to let it all out without harming anyone. So you should just keep liking the music and not worry about it
funny how as i read this i get recommended by this

poetic i guess

wew

Male hag love!
I said it before I'll say it again most vtubers have a bf or husband
ESPECIALLY any one that does gfe

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Something I was wondering, will Cover (have to) get into this?
I know, technically they don't have anything to do with each other anymore, but everyone is calling and referencing her as Rushia in this story
Mikeneko doesn't have any affiliation with Cover
But kinda Rushia does
Like, will they have to put out a statement "stop talking shit about Rushia, she's been dead for 2 years"

:loading::loading:

Top Bottom