"Feet are disgusting"Fujikura Uruka

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It's a lot of work but I know someone who is autistic enough is already on it, just image how big the op is gonna be.
Are they going to post it on tva? It would be enormous for sure. Im sure some people in here would be willing to assist them if they want too.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1706290210638.png

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
She had a lot of mentions in the mainland's general about JP lolcows.
Yeah she has a lot of Dramas from her NND days but they where never THIS awful

She has been doing content creation since she was in her early 20's so anyone that wants to do a thread about her would need to search for info sparced trough almost 15 years (She is 35 now)

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
How long can we keep proctor awake before it kills him?

KsonApologist

If this doesnt end her fucking career nothing will
Sayonara crazy bitch

Negzana

Yeah she has a lot of Dramas from her NND days but they where never THIS awful

She has been doing content creation since she was in her early 20's so anyone that wants to do a thread about her would need to search for info sparced trough almost 15 years (She is 35 now)

It's insane to think that Haachama is like 22 but somehow infinitely more mature than Rushia when a yab occurs, hell Delutaya is more of a stable chuuba

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Rushineko's response is gonna be peak entertainment no matter what she does. Imagine a court fight between 2 menheras. That said, I hope this part is untrue:
After the divorce, Ako left the new home in a state of disarray, with numerous cardboard boxes and trash scattered everywhere. Ako even left behind the urn of a pet she owned alongside the trash.
If she's so fucked in the head that she put her dead cat's ashes in the trash out of anger, then she should probably stay in that hospital she's currently in.

considering how much of a shitshow 2024 has been and its gonna get worse before it gets worse,
I need all the optimism i can get.
At least Rushia wasn't lying about being a necromancer. She brought you back from the dead :smugazki:

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Proper full translation of the blogpost, I'll update my previous post with this one too

Archive(1, 2)

Local copy for the images:
A01.jpg
A02.jpg
A03.jpg
A04.jpg
A05.jpg
A06.jpg
A07.jpg
A08.jpg

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
This is why menhera × menhera relationships are only made for the brave...

January demanded more blood, and I'm going to go eat breakfast and take my meds so I can curb my own menhera ways.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love

the gnome conspiracy

I am highly skeptical of just about everything about this, considering this is a joint mafu/korekore production. Mafu has always lied as easily as he breathes and korekore will say absolutely anything for clicks.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I am late and gay (and on holiday) so I can only say, that which was once uttered by the greatest mind in vtube: Horrrryyyyyyy shhhhhhiiiiiiieeeeeettttttt, unberibaborrrrrr!!!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Can someone versed in AI witchcraft use stable diffusion to figure out what this poof looked like before the ten thousand plastic surgeries

09b22eb0c9d9498edc3ef28e881c1161.jpg

Negzana

As sad as it is to say

How many months until someone links a JAV with Mike in it because she has no other career path?

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
DN covers the drama, to nearly 3k people already

DN edited the VOD, around a minute and a half is gone - mostly around 30 minute mark when he exploded in giddiness about how he's drawn like a moth to a flame to drama.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I am highly skeptical of just about everything about this, considering this is a joint mafu/korekore production. Mafu has always lied as easily as he breathes and korekore will say absolutely anything for clicks.
Yeah OF course we all agree that MafuMafu its trying to paint himself as the victim here but that doesnt excuse that some things he said look like something that Mikeneko would do
It's insane to think that Haachama is like 22 but somehow infinitely more mature than Rushia when a yab occurs, hell Delutaya is more of a stable chuuba
EHH Counterpoint: Delutaya tried to kill herself after her first yab

frz

while i am skeptical of the details and most of his claims, lying about a marriage is pretty wild. I dont think even korekore is dumb enough to do that. Same with the other article. That part of the whole thing should be acknowledged as fact. The two menhera married and now they are in a public divorce dispute.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Thing is, mafumafu talked about things that should or could have paperwork trails like lawsuits, probably not as open as american ones but still, i think those are details we can assume he is telling the truth about

Autisticus

Mikeneko literally showed the urn that holds her dead cat's ashes on stream back in December.

Top Bottom