"'What can be easily moved but can never be lifted?' Life."Tokoyami Towa

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
DN covers the drama, to nearly 3k people already

Dude needs to to drop the act and go full dramatuber. It’s clear the content he’s known for.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
There is no way he did not knew about Miguel being crazy, or he like that kind of shit or he is worse than her

Also that would explain a lot of what happened but there are parts that dont fit, why Mike was asking him for money and the next rrat

View attachment 62124

There is a second idiot that is friends with him that Miguel was also preparing in case of a emergency kek

This actually explain a lot specifically her status as pariah on the scene, her gen dont giving to much of a shit about her termination, Cover rush order to apply Damnation Memorae to her (to the point they deleted Luna by accident of the FES poster instead of her)

Would not be surprised if the main trigger of her downfall was because she got married without telling anyone about it and the discord yab was that made Cover notice (she said that she has him on discord because they were going to practice for a apex tournament), Cover just made the math, put NDA on those 2 and nuked Rushia, made a risk assessment and prefer to nuke her at that time to prevent the unicorns revolting to much, i suppose make the unicorns hate Cover instead of her was some kind of mercy from Yagoo
That would contradict what COVER said about them not caring about the personal life of their vtubers
I think with everything that happened not even normies cant deny that Termination was the only pausible thing for that situation and thanks Yagoo what she leaked never was made public because i am up to believe anything now from doxes to just chat logs

Limkin

At least she didn't cheat on him with the same guy, that fujos ship mafumafu with. There is some semblance of good manners left in her. From the wording it seems like they weren't affiliated with each other closely before that. Because then I would start worrying more about the fujos coming to a realisation that their favorite ship is not only straight, but also it could've been them all that time, if they just tried harder. And even fleeing to a different country may not help

UberSoldat

Dude needs to to drop the act and go full dramatuber. It’s clear the content he’s known for.
Went as high as 4.5k viewers, and even admitted he is attracted to this like a moth to the flame even though such a matter should be a private one.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Can this get its own thread?
I dont want to see a legal fight between divorced people

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
That would contradict what COVER said about them not caring about the personal life of their vtubers
Yeah i was going to add that in my original message but did not know if it was worth of mention, the thing is Cover released that to fast, so i believed they said it because at that time not a proper investigation was made and they assumed those 2 were dating and not married, when the full investigation was completed it was when the entire exterminatus happened

Negzana

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
>Be me. Working hard this morning
>Take break to look at VTuber news

foto_no_exif - 2024-01-26T114801.923.jpg

Motherfuckers, did I travel back in time to 2022??

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Recruiting people to dub Mafu on spanish to sell this telenovela to Televisa

Koronesuki

X-Potato
For me the smoking gun with Michael Cat has always been after she was fired, not a singe tear was shed among anyone from hololive.
Her 3rd genmates even seemed pissed off at her, specially Flare.
Lies. Marine and Pekora were both in tears. Don't try to pretend that these girls didn't love Rushia or that they weren't heartbroken when this happened.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Can this get its own thread?
I dont want to see a legal fight between divorced people
I'll be splintering it off in the next half hour or so, just finishing up some work stuff and I'll get on it.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Ensok

Early Adopter
I guess I'm just here for the unintentional comedy then.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

frz

This actually explain a lot specifically her status as pariah on the scene, her gen dont giving to much of a shit about her termination, Cover rush order to apply Damnation Memorae to her (to the point they deleted Luna by accident of the FES poster instead of her)
Now I wonder if the person Mel ranted about hololive to is her husband. Now we know what hololive threshold is for termination
Lies. Marine and Pekora were both in tears. Don't try to pretend that these girls didn't love Rushia or that they weren't heartbroken when this happened.

Likely they were kept in the dark about whatever happened to rushia. They are married but don't even live in the same house lulw. Literally there was no trace of it even for offcollabers

There also was a story of haachama claiming rushia house in minecraft so staff wouldn't delete it off the server
Thanks man. Wanted to do it earlier but shit's blowing up at work and I didn't have the time yet to go through everything.
stop being gayge

Ensok

Early Adopter
"Mikeneko in her natural habitat" thread.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

And that's the thing, almost all of Holos didn't give a fuck when she got shitcanned. Remember, she was fired on the spot. She got no graduationstream or final message for her fans and co-workers. Only Pekora and Marine cared about her. Calli was sad as far as I remembered but it could be because of the Holodeath collab in MC. The really telling signs were Fubuki the unity fox and Noel and Flare, her other genmates. They didn't even released a statement of support after the fact which means Rushia was a) a bitch, b) didn't care about the other Holomems or c) both. Compare that to when Mel was fired, even Yagoo and A-chan gave support to her. A lot of Holomems addressed the firing because Mel was such a cinnamon roll. Heck, if it wasn't for her fuckups, she would have reached 1M subs this year with how she's basically inclining like Aki.

TL;DR: Mikeneko's a manipulative menhera bitch. Only a few shed a tear when she got fired compared to Mel.

Top Bottom