"women are great i love women happy pride month"Jelly Hoshiumi

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The obvious thread name is Mikeneko Lolcow Discussion Thread

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love

frz

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Mikeneko strikes back: Return of the menhera

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
"Femboy executes menhera"

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
At this point she is deserving of her own lolcow thread in the rec room. Would just need someone brave enough to make an OP worthy of the menhera queen herself

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit​

It's looks like some modern manga/anime name :makotomisaki: .

Negzana

At this point she is deserving of her own lolcow thread in the rec room. Would just need someone brave enough to make an OP worthy of the menhera queen herself
I was about to consider it but then I realized just how much I had to research and cover, from her pre-Hololive incarnations, from her peak in the golden generation of Hololive, to her downfall, to the Delutaya drama, drama as Nazuna with Vee and other things, the Henya drama, the Apex yab, and it's just too much.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
:amepopcorn: last week of the month going to be fire once mikecat started responding to it

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Yah I agree. After this I imagine a lot of people are gonna start sharing there unsavory interactions with her so this would be a good place to start cataloging everything.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't have the time to research and write an entire thread but I'd be happy to proof-read the thread before it's published.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Now that @Autisticus problaby killed himself i declare myself the most powerful MiguelSister of the Asylum now

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
I would love to have your optimism in life.
"Final":Vesper-UNHINGED:
considering how much of a shitshow 2024 has been and its gonna get worse before it gets worse,
I need all the optimism i can get.
I was about to consider it but then I realized just how much I had to research and cover, from her pre-Hololive incarnations, from her peak in the golden generation of Hololive, to her downfall, to the Delutaya drama, drama as Nazuna with Vee and other things, the Henya drama, the Apex yab, and it's just too much.
It's a lot of work but I know someone who is autistic enough is already on it, just image how big the op is gonna be.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
This will never not be funny holy shit :ironmousekek:

I stg that stream aged like wine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Get the proctor to do another woman moment so a user can say they quit the forum, then they join to shitpost as *insert minority here* and then suddenly show up with a full OP with years worth of research

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
This woman's life is one entertaining train wreck in ultra-slow motion.

I hope he kept her in a cage. Not their cat, Mikeneko. She's too wild to have freedom.

Also, was Proctor asleep again?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
:amepopcorn: last week of the month going to be fire once mikecat started responding to it
GExyo-Qa4-AAl-HJo.jpg

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
She had a lot of mentions in the mainland's general about JP lolcows.

Top Bottom