"Sometimes I think live streamers are pretty pathetic to be honest."Neuro-sama

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Wixoyu

"We're going to get so moist from this!" *Floods the room* - Shiori Nyavella

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
When Phasebros were always talking about lesmaxxing, I didn't quite understand. I think I finally do now, thanks to ENreco...

mismatch

Someone needs to make a relationship chart for this shit. I lost track in like the third stream.
This is a day old and already woefully out of date, but:

GWosKNabwAAo-fG

Wixoyu

Fuwawa's timing just now was amazing. Nerissa was pitching the library to IRyS by BL, and Fuwawa just walks in while Nerissa was talking about the fetish books they were going to stock.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Biboo just put "nipples" on GiGi's totem statue of Kronii. Ah, that takes me back... I remember the Watson statue on the Panty Express... and a certain buff duck....

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Irys...what kinda bulge did you think it was? :smugrys:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Someone needs to make a relationship chart for this shit. I lost track in like the third stream.
all relationships were all decently accounted for until the WhoreRyS of BabilonRyS hit the server. :pippasquish:

mismatch

all relationships were all decently accounted for until the WhoreRyS of BabilonRyS hit the server. :pippasquish:
Honestly it's probably safest to just draw a line connecting irys to every other girl on the server. If it's not true now, it undoubtedly will be shortly.

And she immediately tries to add Ame to the list.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
It's the little moments like this that make Enrico fun. With the mems all running around interacting and playing off each other almost at random with convoluted RP, you end up with funny/confusing moments like this popping up all the time.

Meanwhile, you know several other groups are probably having similar exchanges elsewhere at the same time. They're zooming into and out of each others awareness while building their convoluted RP.

Biboo wandering into a laughing group, joining in and asking "why are we laughing?" sort of captures the feel of the server for me.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Fuwawa's timing just now was amazing. Nerissa was pitching the library to IRyS by BL, and Fuwawa just walks in while Nerissa was talking about the fetish books they were going to stock.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Nachumi's final take away from little nightmares 2 is that women are shit

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
the despair in ries voice as she rolls for dupes is sending me to fucking orbit and i didnt even expect anything on this stream

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
the despair in ries voice as she rolls for dupes is sending me to fucking orbit and i didnt even expect anything on this stream
Oh god my ears. She's screaming like she's getting murdered.

Awoogers

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Final raid successfully defeated. Watame having godlike aim with her molotovs because she used Subaru as target practice so many times is peak character development.
:watamelon:

Now they're celebrating by murdering each other in classic woman fashion.

Salado

Erina doesn't remember if the exorcism they did in her streaming room was real or a dream. Her dad says no but her mom is like "that's just grandma".

Awoogers

Erina doesn't remember if the exorcism they did in her streaming room was real or a dream. Her dad says no but her mom is like "that's just grandma".
typical flip household moment

Stunned But Dumb

Watching randon's stream, no really... why two sinks?

Zyklon Mag

Would that not clog the sink

Top Bottom