"No future."Hoshimachi Suisei

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

mismatch

I've been missing big pieces of stuff, but far as I could tell Nerissa is working as a bookie or something for Fauna and Mococo was harassing her for her winning lotto ticket payout, and as she was also putting in her new ticket orders with Nerissa. Could be wrong, but I figure that's why Rissa was calling Fauna "Boss"
Nerissa is acting as Fauna's lottery henchman when Fauna can't be online herself. I think Mococo thinks she won today's lottery, either because she won yesterday and she's dumb, or her number actually came up (which Fauna didn't seem to think was the case when she drew the numbers). Either that or "Idiot who doesn't understand how lotteries work" is what she chose to roleplay as today.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Nerissa is acting as Fauna's lottery henchman when Fauna can't be online herself. I think Mococo thinks she won today's lottery, either because she won yesterday and she's dumb, or her number actually came up (which Fauna didn't seem to think was the case when she drew the numbers). Either that or "Idiot who doesn't understand how lotteries work" is what she chose to roleplay as today.
Fauna didn't check who won iirc, she said the people with the tickets have to contact her if they won.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Wow, this game Trix is playing is literally just Stardew Valley, but with even MORE black people in it.

I'll take ten copies :MozumiPichi:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Fauna's making a "customer satisfaction survey" for Mococo after she demanded lottery payout from Nerissa last night. Chat is helping her make it into a parody of passive-aggressive corpo speak.

dumdum did nothing wrong

Lumi is back and already having woman moments. That's our tard.
:gloomiLaugh:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Age of Mythology accessibility narrator said "Age 44".

Now the Lumi lore is that she's been doxed as 44 years old by the game.
:selenpointandlaugh:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Doki: "What does it mean when they say 'nice neutral'?"

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
"it's Sakana!"
literally a second latter
Untitled.png

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Vivi and Kanna are doing great!

EDIT:
Their team ended in 2nd. Both of them went 3-2, not bad.
Screenshot_20240904_213804_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Green Machine is back and as hyperactive as ever. I bet she'll enjoy the trolly fire dungeon when she gets to it.

EDIT: They've made it to the troll lava maze. CC is loving it, she's laughing uproariously at every fall.

Last edited:

lvl8

I just noticed that Raditz is just non midget Vegeta.

rad.jpg

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
CC the ADHD Littlefinger has shared her plan to put Biboo on the throne and control her from the shadows with Fauna and Nerissa. To that end, she produced this "recipe" from somewhere (?) which she plans to use to control Biboo. She's going on a quest to obtain the ingredients.

CC-gem-of-soul-posession-recipe.PNG

The "plotting" RP is growing beyond running jokes into actual canon at this point.

EDIT: CC, Nerissa, and Fauna have been working to get leather to make bookshelves for the library.

CC asked the others what books they would want in the library.

Fauna immediately answered "The Necronomicon"

EDIT: CC randomly called Mococo to ask to touch her tail. When Mococo asked if she was legal help, CC immediately said yes and interposed herself into the Fauna/Mococo controversy as Mococo's lawyer. This is after playing/"plotting" with Fauna and Nerissa the entire time. CC's been whispering self-serving "advice" to Mococo, playing both sides. She really is ADHD Littlefinger.

Speaking of ADHD, I'm pretty sure the thing on CC's head is actually a fidget spinner.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I love this semi-animated recap Liz is doing

mismatch

Anybody not watching the FaunaMart vs Mococo drama right now is fucking up.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Why did they put Amelia's dungeon in the sewers?

EDIT: I just realized the clues in this dungeon are hints to finding the records in the other dungeons. Bijou just realized it too.

Last edited:

Wixoyu

Amelia investigating the rest of Myth is a nice callback.

Edit: Mechanically that was a nothing dungeon, but I like the lore and the quiz was fitting.

Last edited:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Wixoyu

This Bijou situation is such a complicated polycule.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Someone needs to make a relationship chart for this shit. I lost track in like the third stream.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
The horses in Enrico are a surprising source of comedy. It's funny when one of them suddenly zooms away from the others, or when they zoom past other mems involved in unrelated shenanigans and hear bits of conversation out of context. Earlier CC was riding past some people and suddenly heard someone say "potato salad!" and nothing else, and she giggled for a while after.

Top Bottom