"Geese are birds but I don't think ducks are, ducks are duck"Mysta Rias

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Mozu and Menace just called the Phillippines backwards and are now singing the US national anthem

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸:pomuSalute::pomuSalute:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Connie confetti good?
Piss woman good?
Always have been.
mozu n menace.jpg
:shubaIapprob::MozumiPichi:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Mococo won fauna's lottery with one of her 68 tickets :BijouBijou:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
You can't continue to act like the victim when you attacked me first. -Nerissa

God's Strongest Dragoon

You can't continue to act like the victim when you attacked me first. -Nerissa
woah, chill it with the anti-Semitic remarks, Nerissa

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Fauna building a shop and selling lottery tickets has been really good for the Enrico entertainment value. It gives them a hub where they can all go interact, and a motivation to go there and create content by talking/arguing about the lottery (whether it's a scam, etc).

EDIT: Reckon I'll be switching to Green Machine again now that she's started.

EDIT: CC, Biboo, and ERB playing together. Biboo and CC just bullied ERB into adopting Biboo as her daughter - with CC being the notary for the official adoption - so that Biboo could take the name "Koseki Bijou Bloodflame".

EDIT: Calli is now showing CC the restaurant she made. I had no idea she was building that.

EDIT: CC played a ukulele for Calli in exchange for finally getting her pointy hat.

EDIT: CC just showed her new pointy hat to Fauna, who already has one.

Fauna: "Let's touch tips!"

EDIT: Now CC is trying to convince GiGI of her conspiracy theory that the Lebestans are lying to them. GiGi thinks the kind is possessed by a Stain, and is recruiting CC to her plan to assassinate the king at the royal wedding.

Last edited:

Wixoyu

EDIT: CC, Biboo, and ERB playing together. Biboo and CC just bullied ERB into adopting Biboo as her daughter - with CC being the notary for the official adoption - so that Biboo could take the name "Koseki Bijou Bloodflame".
Amazing. :BijouBijou:

Meanwhile Nerissa found a quest exploit and is grinding infinite money.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Meanwhile Nerissa found a quest exploit and is grinding infinite money.
Her runescape addiction is showing

EDIT: The exploit got hotfixed because jailbirds snitched and told like 4 other girls. Now she's gambling all her money she got from the exploit.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Wixoyu

Fauna is making out like a bandit today. Hundreds of lotto tickets and some actual sales of goods. Also just made a huge deal with Gigi for a hat she's going to flip for triple the cost, which probably won't even be paid on her end because it was in lotto tickets.

mismatch

Fauna is making out like a bandit today. Hundreds of lotto tickets and some actual sales of goods. Also just made a huge deal with Gigi for a hat she's going to flip for triple the cost, which probably won't even be paid on her end because it was in lotto tickets.
Considering there are only 504 total lottery tickets possible, she might just end up selling them all. Which would basically guarantee a winner, meaning her total take would be like 1500 coins, which she could get in like 10 minutes of questing. But that wouldn't be nearly as much fun.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
CC, Fauna, and Nerissa are doing the Eldritch Horror dungeon. Ina vid incoming.

Also, CC has been super hyperactive this stream. Someone must have wound her extra tight today.

LurkerD

This dungeon would be really trippy if they used that immersive portals mod and hid the portal frames in the walls. Make it really like the backrooms had a child with MC Escher.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
CC had some kind of... something going on. She had a foreshadowing note at the beginning of stream that she said she found in her shoe that said "Find it." She mentioned it a couple of time during stream.

Then when she was gambling (of course) after the dungeon just now some words appeared on screen that said "Come Find Me".

She's doing something. I just don't know if it's a her thing, or if it's part of Enrico.

EDIT: And her stream died.

LurkerD

Yeah right when Nerissa was about to raid into her to, laughed at that. Also does Nerissa's ending screen make her look like a RWBY character to anyone else.

She looks more like an Umineko/Higarashi character to me.

I was talking more about her flat shading.
RwbyNeriassa.jpg

Last edited:

mismatch

CC had some kind of... something going on. She had a foreshadowing note at the beginning of stream that she said she found in her shoe that said "Find it." She mentioned it a couple of time during stream.

Then when she was gambling (of course) after the dungeon just now some words appeared on screen that said "Come Find Me".

She's doing something. I just don't know if it's a her thing, or if it's part of Enrico.

EDIT: And her stream died.
GG had that "come find me" thing as well. I haven't been paying attention to her stream much though.

Wixoyu

Yeah right when Nerissa was about to raid into her to, laughed at that. Also does Nerissa's ending screen make her look like a RWBY character to anyone else.
She looks more like an Umineko/Higarashi character to me.
I was talking more about her flat shading.
So still Umineko/Higurashi. :smugpipi:

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
CC's suspiciously-timed stream death was due to a power outage.

Top Bottom