"I can't say deez boobs alright? It doesn't roll off the tongue"Sayu Sincronisity

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
When did Hololive have their own abusive lesbian relationships? I thought this was a Phase exclusive thing. :smugmoona:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
One Man One Jar, and GOATSE mention.

Clara, Airi REALLY doesn't need to know

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
airi_loki.JPG

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
When did Hololive have their own abusive lesbian relationships? I thought this was a Phase exclusive thing. :smugmoona:
Kiara x Reine cuckqueaning eachother is the original abusive chuuba lesbian relationship.

:kikiriki:

Phase is just an autistic Asian man hiding from his wife as he attempts to engineer his own Marine and trying to combat homosexuality.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Kiara x Reine cuckqueaning eachother is the original abusive chuuba lesbian relationship.

:kikiriki:

Phase is just an autistic Asian man hiding from his wife as he attempts to engineer his own Marine and trying to combat homosexuality.
I was going to refute but it just turned into an NTR scenario straight out of some hentai earlier...I never expected the stream to turn into Yuri cucking, divorces and domestic abuse but I've seen weirder things.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Man, that KA-CHING! ending had some Airi trolls Pippa vibes.

Except now Airi is the victim.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I think this is the longest time IRyS's Japaniggas haven't gotten any JP crumbs during a stream :gloomiLaugh:

Stunned But Dumb

Gura can shoot sharks.
I don't know if this is too much, but it'd be neat if, after unlocking each movie, they got some type of spell or item or weapon related to the girl that the movie was about and it affected the environment in someway.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Gura can shoot sharks.
I don't know if this is too much, but it'd be neat if, after unlocking each movie, they got some type of spell or item or weapon related to the girl that the movie was about and it affected the environment in someway.

I assume your talking about that bit in her video, didn't we know that all ready?

Stunned But Dumb

I assume your talking about that bit in her video, didn't we know that all ready?
I sure didn't. Now that I think of it though, she makes a shark shield in Bad end and shark explosion in holocure, so maybe I'm just dumb

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii got cucked out of IRyS by Ina :gloomiLaugh:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I sure didn't. Now that I think of it though, she makes a shark shield in Bad end and shark explosion in holocure, so maybe I'm just dumb

No your not dumb, i am a victim of the mandela effect. I was remembering those and forgot that neither is a canon part of her lore.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
No your not dumb, i am a victim of the mandela effect. I was remembering those and forgot that neither is a canon part of her lore.
Yet.

:gurawave:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
What an ending. The gods of gacha have determined that Biboo is to stay bald lmao.

Stunned But Dumb

Ina about to cheat on Irys with Kronii so quickly

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Proctor Zed's dead, baby. Proctor Zed's dead.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
>Mozu and Menace discussing Boxxy
ShoeOnHead collab when???

Mozu: "[Menace is] petting my carpet" :irysisadork::irysisadork::irysisadork:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
JWong slowly coming to the realization that Doki is a dumbass is :kiarachefkiss:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Top Bottom