"There was a period of time where I refused to listen to any music and just kept B-17 bomber ambience on at all times"Sava Safari

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Bae spent like an hour and only got 5% of the 240k, so yeah. Also, FUCK. I didn't realize she stuck around talking with Anya and Towa. I thought she was gonna grind alone like the other day.
:painpeko:
Yeah, they've been in VC together with Anya, Luna and Subaru coming in and out. Subaru's been helping with the wood farming and giving everything she gets to Bae when she can. There've been some cute moments since everyone is in braindead mode. Worth checking out Towa's vod or looking for clips afterwards.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yeah, they've been in VC together with Anya, Luna and Subaru coming in and out. Subaru's been helping with the wood farming and giving everything she gets to Bae when she can. There've been some cute moments since everyone is in braindead mode. Worth checking out Towa's vod or looking for clips afterwards.
Yeah, when it ends in 20 minutes, I am gonna go back, since I still have some work left, may as well have it in the background. Also, the bit where someone starts to go crazy and has to dunk themselves in the pool is a fun one lol

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Yeah, when it ends in 20 minutes, I am gonna go back, since I still have some work left, may as well have it in the background. Also, the bit where someone starts to go crazy and has to dunk themselves in the pool is a fun one lol
I hope someone makes a compilation, it's a hilarious and accurate bit. Bae brought it up one last time cause Towa suggested that everyone should burn their lives out and die tomorrow since it's the last day. Then Anya finished her work and shouted about how she was excited to leave, only for Towa to yell at her for being excited like Towa's company is a black one. These dorks are great lmao.

Towa also said Bae did great today when she wrote her daily journal :sanasmile:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I hope someone makes a compilation, it's a hilarious and accurate bit. Bae brought it up one last time cause Towa suggested that everyone should burn their lives out and die tomorrow since it's the last day. Then Anya finished her work and shouted about how she was excited to leave, only for Towa to yell at her for being excited like Towa's company is a black one. These dorks are great lmao.

Towa also said Bae did great today when she wrote her daily journal :sanasmile:

They're so screwed. Also, Bae has to be at the studio by 11 AM.
:BijouBijou:

ex_lurker

1000019284.jpg
Cecilia found a creative way to use her model while playing Minish cap.

(For those who've never played the game, the gimmick is that Link can shrink and grow. Cecilia makes her model look like that when Link is tiny)

Stunned But Dumb

Cecilia is one of those extraordinarily clever types that go out of their way for the sake of immersion. I adore it

Edit: I'm watching her stream and the transition from big to small is really smooth. She's got this figured out. Really nice.

Last edited:

Salado

"I roll for penetration"- Dizzy Dokuro.

e:

"Unions are the plague of the world"- Dizzy Dokuro.

Last edited:

Negzana

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
So far Bae and Kiara have shown up for Biboo's stream. Marine should be there too.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Prudent Lurker

Hearing Hajime's babytalk in english is something else

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
God I love Ririka English. It's also impressive to me, but also blessed.

ValkyrieAce

The whole damn company is showing up for Biboo, the lovable rock.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
The whole damn company is showing up for Biboo, the lovable rock.
I hope Towa shows up, too, but the late night for her last night makes me unsure, even if Bae did show up. Marine already said she was going to be here so it is not surprising.

ValkyrieAce

And now girlfail legend Ao. This is great.

Wixoyu

I haven't heard Ao's BBB before, she has a great voice for it.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Someeone sent this superchat in raora's stream
1722406742281.png
:laplusgun:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Someeone sent this superchat in raora's stream
1722409702071.png

:laplusgun:
I'm going to claim this is Ikari Tenri because I don't think there are two retards named Ikari, let alone two interested in vtubers, claiming it's Henri is also really funny.

Top Bottom