"This is the worst stream, hangover Build-A-Bear stream explaining Canadian broadcasting laws"Pipkin Pippa

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Guess what she chose:
jerry.jpg
E: "She's literally me" - Jelly the past 30 minutes or so
jerrry.jpg

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly coming to the realization that the girl in this game could be manipulating her, and ending the statement with "Woman trick?" was so fucking good
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

"She can make me worse." - Jelly

Salado

"I can fix her!"- Jelly.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Some of the music in this game Jelly's playing sounds so familiar... I swear I've heard a similar track in Your Lie in April or something. This is gonna drive me insane tonight... (not the current song, an earlier one)

"Clankers at it again..." - Jelly :whatastory:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bae's probably been awake for 33 hours by this point...

WTF foto_no_exif - 2024-07-22T221639.586.png

Edit: she said it has been 36 hours

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
This game is a real throwback to 2000s Japanese VNs. Down to the edginess and weird pop culture references in serious dialogue. Great Jelly tangent-bait though

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
This game is a real throwback to 2000s Japanese VNs. Down to the edginess and weird pop culture references in serious dialogue. Great Jelly tangent-bait though
Jelly was right when she said it had SOVL. This game has been a trip and I ended up enjoying it a lot more than I expected. I'm glad she played this, it was a pretty fun time.

this is pure kino
cinema.jpg

God damn that game was good.
edit: AND A POST CREDIT SCENE. Absolute fucking cinema.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I hope Towa shows up, too, but the late night for her last night makes me unsure, even if Bae did show up. Marine already said she was going to be here so it is not surprising.
Towa passed out, dreamed she was still working, laughed at dream-Subaru and went back to bed :BijouBijou:

Bae's probably been awake for 33 hours by this point...

WTF View attachment 74839

Edit: she said it has been 36 hours
Jesus christ. Rat is going all-out for what is apparently her first all-nighter. The server will end 2 hours earlier today, so hopefully her workaholic brain will let her actually take the time to rest.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Jesus christ. Rat is going all-out for what is apparently her first all-nighter. The server will end 2 hours earlier today, so hopefully her workaholic brain will let her actually take the time to rest.
Unfortunately, it was an effect of not planning to stay up for over 24 hours and mostly done out of necessity after the late night last night. She definitely would not have woken up for Bijou's 1st Anniversary karaoke had she went to sleep after they ended last night. Same for if she slept after her studio work, she wouldn't have woken up for the stream.

Luckily, she is definitely sleeping after this. Hopefully she can sleep okay, though.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The final raid just started. Everyone's stressed, Subaru's shouting at her tames to survive while also telling Flare they're probably not making it out alive. Mio gets to pilot the Forest Titan, one of their biggest and most important tames, because her only tames have been dung beetles due to managing the plants and the shit house this whole time. But her main goal is to make sure her shit house survives.

Edit: They got Sora in a mech to handle base defense and enemies in the air. You know it's serious when they got the 2 most peaceful Holo girls to handle some of the most important battle roles.

At this point, almost everyone has become a war veteran trying to make it back home at the end of the day :gurasemperfi:

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Unable to watch right now due to work, but I wish them the best on their raid.
:pomuSalute:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
They beat the raid after like 20 minutes. Everyone was happy, celebrating and planning to take a victory photo. Fubuki and Subaru are scared that they're getting baited. Sure enough, as they're getting ready to take the photo, management spawns another wave to attack them. This time, it's the final bosses of today and yesterday combined.

Management decided to pay back years of getting trolled just now and goddamn was it effective :BijouBijou:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
Management just revived all the fallen tames.
Oh, and Aki went through 12 Pteranodons.

Edit: Bae was being emotional over releasing all her tames back into the wild, only to die immediatly afterwards.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Management just revived all the fallen tames.
Oh, and Aki went through 12 Pteranodons.

Edit: Bae was being emotional over releasing all her tames she released back into the wild, only to die immediatly afterwards.
For tomorrow's recap, everyone's dinos/positions during the last battle:
1000148582.jpg
Edit: Lui was on Mek Shield duty with Sora. The list probably forgot her cause she wasn't streaming.

Subaru, Aki, Towa and Flare decided to go cave exploring one last time, immediately got lost and didn't make it back in time to do their journals. Truly the most fitting end for these lovable morons.
:smugsubaru:

(Bae almost joined them but felt herself about to pass out and thankfully ended stream.)

Last edited:

Salado

Come Anon! We're a friendly bunch!
murulr9.PNG

e:
wrong thread lol

Last edited:

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The cards were stacked against her

Screenshot_20240731-143045_YouTube.jpg

Salado

"Teen spirit and poverty"

"Raw candy and childhood"

46894.PNG

"Cherry blossom and sake"

y755j.PNG

"Coffee, brown sugar, rum, musk"

"Green tea, soap, early summer, old laundry commercials"

"Floral, cinnamon, amber, girly"

"Apricot jam, bakery, juicily, jammy, pleasant"

"I think Canadians smell like bread"- Dizzy Dokuro.

Last edited:
Top Bottom