"My cooch is so large and delicious it just leaks through my thin pants"S.S. Isa

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
You see, they're still salty about Phase Wars even though it happened eons ago. But I guess that's like a hag thing. -Remi regarding Tenma and Lumi shit talking each other.
:whatastory:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Tenma is considering playing some fighting games (likely Guilty Gear) but she might put a requirement of a few months on stream chat because random FGC fans doing drivebys are insufferable.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Tenma salty about Coco as if that's the reason she lost. Not Ember finally figuring out how to duck-walk and negating her entire projectile spam.
In my experience, people who spam projectiles are both the most annoying to fight but they also get the most pissed when you negate their spam. Its great

Ember just chose Coco because of her boob attack so Tenma losing was meant to be

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Tenma is considering playing some fighting games (likely Guilty Gear) but she might put a requirement of a few months on stream chat because random FGC fans doing drivebys are insufferable.

Which Guilty Gear? This is important.

Stunned But Dumb

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Good choice. They are easily some of the most annoying, toxic fuckers to invade a chat. Even Botan almost quit cause of them when she was starting out.

I want whatever deep-level copium you're huffing if you think it's going to be anything other than Strive.

Security

I want whatever deep-level copium you're huffing if you think it's going to be anything other than Strive.

I saw some Vtubers playing Xrd. Saw some play XX. Even saw one playing X!

Please, Tenma, PLEASE

Abomination

I'm going to sit down sipping Pina colada and pray that someone's going to get that fucking lemon whore! -Tenma

This was a lot of fun. Props to Rie for organizing this. Glad to see more events like this with the Phase girls. They've been a lot of fun. While most of them are nice and wholesome with each other, Tenma and Lumi especially always bring the good banter.
:SelenHAHAhere:

God's Strongest Dragoon

In my experience, people who spam projectiles are both the most annoying to fight but they also get the most pissed when you negate their spam. Its great

Ember just chose Coco because of her boob attack so Tenma losing was meant to be
It's always the one-trick ponies that lose their shit. When Injustice 2 came out, I joined a KOTH lobby and was king for like 2 dozen rounds because the entire lobby kept picking shit like Bane and Cheetah. I could tell when I was waiting for my turn that everyone in the lobby were just retards that lab'd some fat combos and were trying to showboat with that shit instead of learning all the other game mechanics. I hard countered by zoning with Darkseid and they kept screaming about it. I really wanted to play Atrocitus but I never swapped away from Darkseid because they were whining so loud about it. After like 27 wins, I called them retards and left the lobby. I got like 4 different messages over PSN within minutes after. You can probably imagine what the content of those messages were.
Can't remember.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
This was a lot of fun. Props to Rie for organizing this.
I know a favorite pastime of this forum is giving Rie shit for falling for obvious Harine bait but she's a pretty talented and driven individual - which is good because she's going to need that to get over her Australian debuff. Seconding thanks for the organization.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
This was a lot of fun. Props to Rie for organizing this. Glad to see more events like this with the Phase girls. They've been a lot of fun. While most of them are nice and wholesome with each other, Tenma and Lumi especially always bring the good banter.
:SelenHAHAhere:
It was good stuff. This was my first time watching an event like this for Phase and it was really well-done. The assets were great, there was little downtime and it seemed like all the girls enjoyed it too, as nervous and panicked as they were. Definitely looking forward to the finals tomorrow, Rie did a great job.
:shubaIapprob:

Stunned But Dumb

Oh, Koe is in Airi's chat. It's pretty great to watch the three of them learn stuff sincerely. Airi is surprised that people don't generally use keyboards to play

Helkar

Not only is Airi still going with practice runs(your fucking neck, ponwolf, you're gonna cry about being in pain tomorrow...), she also had someone who i can only assume is an experienced Pekora player come into the lobby and coach her.
Out of everyone, she seems to be taking this the most seriously.

Stunned But Dumb

Not only is Airi still going with practice runs(your fucking neck, ponwolf, you're gonna cry about being in pain tomorrow...), she also had someone who i can only assume is an experienced Pekora player come into the lobby and coach her.
Out of everyone, she seems to be taking this the most seriously.
She has unfortunately fallen for the most dreaded curse in a fighting game... "One more? One more"

Security

Look at what's on sale right now, Tenma! Boy, it'd sure be nice if a Kanpainiki were to inform Tenma of this fantastic deal!

Salado

CLARA NO
8ybu5.PNG

e:

It's so over...

75ty86t.PNG

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Abomination

Lumi got so pissed playing CoD at one point, she said she was the closest she's ever been to dropping a slur. Of course, given the things she says that others consider slurs, the list of which ones is pretty short. She said it was "on the tip of her brain" and if she didn't stop herself, it would have been the next word out of her mouth. So, standard CoD experience. Except for the fact that it's the single player and not multiplayer.

One day, she'll let it slip.
:dokiSmug:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Lumi has spent the last 5 minutes lusting over Mozzu's tits. She's just like me bro fr fr.
:MozumiPichi:

Salado

Top Bottom