"We can't win, we're losers! Losers!"Inugami Korone & IRyS

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Lumi got so pissed playing CoD at one point, she said she was the closest she's ever been to dropping a slur. Of course, given the things she says that others consider slurs, the list of which ones is pretty short. She said it was "on the tip of her brain" and if she didn't stop herself, it would have been the next word out of her mouth. So, standard CoD experience. Except for the fact that it's the single player and not multiplayer.
:whatastory:

One day, she'll let it slip.
:dokiSmug:
I picked the game back up yesterday after her stream and within like 3 matches was screaming slurs and telling people to kill themselves. I got a temp ban from VC, no fun allowed anymore.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lumi got so pissed playing CoD at one point, she said she was the closest she's ever been to dropping a slur. Of course, given the things she says that others consider slurs, the list of which ones is pretty short. She said it was "on the tip of her brain" and if she didn't stop herself, it would have been the next word out of her mouth. So, standard CoD experience. Except for the fact that it's the single player and not multiplayer.
:whatastory:

One day, she'll let it slip.
:dokiSmug:
She wasn't figuring out that in the campaign, enemies will often keep respawning and reinforcing positions until you push up. The thing is that the respawn time isn't that long, so some pathways to advance are super dangerous and it took chat telling her that she had to go to the other side of the street to push up.

If chat gets her to play CoD:WaW, she's going to either rage quit, drop slurs, or both.

Salado

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I think Airi's gonna take the crown. Can't beat the sweaty tits.

Wait a minute, is Airi the only Korean here? If so then yeah, she's got it.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I think Airi's gonna take the crown. Can't beat the sweaty tits.

Wait a minute, is Airi the only Korean here? If so then yeah, she's got it.
She must channel the spirit of Infiltration

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
She doesnt have an (alleged) wife to beat though
Are you sure about that?
W1H-ZbeRGeyP_9EP2sy9aA.png

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Fucking FOMO. I keep feeling the need to switch audio and end up not hearing anything.

Spectators seems like the best option since Uruka and Tenma joined, and I think others.

Salado

Lemon Whore's getting her ass kicked!

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
EIMI IS SWEEPING THE FLOOR!

God's Strongest Dragoon

From what I can tell, Lumi didn't practice both sides of the stage, so she went completely braindead the moment they swapped sides since she's not use to inverting the controls.

EDIT: Lumi is SO FUCKING SALTY

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Lumi malding lol

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lmao, most of those fights were close until that last one where Lumi got viciously stomped.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Lumi telling Eimi not to tryhard as she herself is tryharding, then blaming her loss on Korone being broken

she has the makings of a pro FG player :BijouBijou:

dumdum did nothing wrong

Eimi sweeped Lumi hard

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

dumdum did nothing wrong

oh fuck ember v airi now?

lets gooo airi I believe in airi's underdog arc.

Salado

"I thought I was crippled enough"- Chisaka Airi.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Speaking of Lumi, on her stream earlier today she talked about how much she likes being able to see the subtle veins in the breasts of Mozu's model. Figured some of you guys would want to know that. I don't have a clip but it was like an hour or so into her stream.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
"I thought I was crippled enough"- Chisaka Airi.
"I'm going to beat up a cripple!" - Ember

Speaking of Lumi, on her stream earlier today she talked about how much she likes being able to see the subtle veins in the breasts of Mozu's model. Figured some of you guys would want to know that. I don't have a clip but it was like an hour or so into her stream.

I got you

EDIT: "She's worse than a freakin' truck, guys!" - Airi

Top Bottom