"Chat, how much money would you pay for your oshi's soul?"Kirschey

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Ehh her response to all zombie recommendations has been that zombies aren't scary.
RE: revelations has a nice level of cheese and atmosphere, though, some nice segments where it builds the suspense, and tense gaming parts. Even if zombies aren't scary, it's a good time. I've played through it a few times due to that

OtsuUta ❤️

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
RE: revelations has a nice level of cheese and atmosphere, though, some nice segments where it builds the suspense, and tense gaming parts. Even if zombies aren't scary, it's a good time. I've played through it a few times due to that
Rachel ooze has a nice mix of :shiinastare:+:panik:+:cursedhaachama:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Rachel ooze has a nice mix of :shiinastare:+:panik:+:cursedhaachama:
I threw on the JP voices one time, Rachel's voice-over has heaps of crazy when it says the equivalent of, "found you~." :PomuPanic:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Ehh her response to all zombie recommendations has been that zombies aren't scary.
They aren't. Zombies are slow. You don't even need to run from them, just walk away quickly.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I agree with the Fatal Frame recommendation. My favorite horror game series and some of the scariest I've played. Really hoping to see the rest, especially 2 and 3, released on PC someday.

Salado

This Erina asmr is escalating quickly... :irysyabairys:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I don't think I've seen a female vtuber play Super Mario World and actually hold B to run.
This is why modern games are handholdy with long tutorials.
It's been a while, but my recollection is that you hold Y to run, B is regular jump and A is spin jump.

httn

Hag enthusiast

ex_lurker

This new 3d model Lumi has is terrible.
I think the issue is that the eyes are too far apart from each other making her look like an axolotl or Benedict Cumberbatch

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I think the issue is that the eyes are too far apart from each other making her look like an axolotl or Benedict Cumberbatch
Ah, the ol' Gura special.

Stunned But Dumb

Watching Apollo from Mythos, she has a 3d model coming soon. Immediately said she will twerk. I am always right. Also considers doing a cover of the Pokerap. I wonder if there are anymore of the mythos girls getting 3d

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Watching Apollo from Mythos, she has a 3d model coming soon. Immediately said she will twerk. I am always right. Also considers doing a cover of the Pokerap. I wonder if there are anymore of the mythos girls getting 3d
whores got 3d before luxiem

bruh

GOTBB

Chat activating Minto's tard rage over Metal Gear play order is a good time.

VSoyBoy

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I know it has become a running joke but you're going to have to move on to Noctyx now.
nah ill just stay on luxiem because of vox

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Chat activating Minto's tard rage over Metal Gear play order is a good time.

She just got so peeved she had to take a walk lol

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
This new 3d model Lumi has is terrible.
Yeah....it's not great, but it's not an official one at least. Hopefully when the official Phase ones start rolling out more, she'll get a better one.

God's Strongest Dragoon

You have no idea the amount of restraint it took to not spam AYYLMAO in her chat when she revealed the new model.

Bronze

Lia has something cool but can't talk about it. Said "come to the members stream".

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Top Bottom