"It reminds me of some anime who is a man trying to be like a girl, I lmao"Moona Hoshinova

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Uruka just played Write the Future (the Phase Anniversary song) on the violin and it was great :pomuLove:

Bronze

So if you do something like play violin on shorts, the algorithm brings you mostly people who aren't a pain in the ass. Maybe the secret to benefiting from shorts is doing something more "high level" and filtering the decent chunk of the problem

Don't appeal to the lowest common denominator, and then you don't get the lowest common denominator?

:ameliaThink: :loading::ameliaThink:
I thought shorts only had lowest common denominator since nearly everyone who grew their numbers with it hates the audience they garnered. So this is me getting suprised it wasn't the case

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
So if you do something like play violin on shorts, the algorithm brings you mostly people who aren't a pain in the ass. Maybe the secret to benefiting from shorts is doing something more "high level" and filtering the decent chunk of the problem

Don't appeal to the lowest common denominator, and then you don't get the lowest common denominator?

:ameliaThink: :loading::ameliaThink:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Mint pulling that streamer luck like holy fuck, sometimes the Ai in Buckshot Roulette is a dumbass

Horo7618

No one in particular
Mint pulling that streamer luck like holy fuck, sometimes the Ai in Buckshot Roulette is a dumbass
No that was a brilliant move, she got hooked - if she'd lost right off she might not have gotten so into it.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
since IRyS is going through steam summer sale, are they allowed to look at things they are not allowed to play? :BijouBijou:
also all irystocrats are retarded Yamanbafaggots :annoyedpippa: they told IRyS she didn't need to play DMC 1-4 and she only needed to play 5:annoyedpippa: thanks to her cucks now she won't get the story and will probably avoid the other games.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
since IRyS is going through steam summer sale, are they allowed to look at things they are not allowed to play? :BijouBijou:
also all irystocrats are retarded Yamanbafaggots :annoyedpippa: they told IRyS she didn't need to play DMC 1-4 and she only needed to play 5:annoyedpippa: thanks to her cucks now she won't get the story and will probably avoid the other games.
"Just let her play 5, chat!" Shut the fuck up, you retards. 5 has characters from literally every game in the series. All the games rely on the others to make sense. She can probably safely skip 1 and 2, but definitely not 3 and 4.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
"Just let her play 5, chat!" Shut the fuck up, you retards. 5 has characters from literally every game in the series. All the games rely on the others to make sense. She can probably safely skip 1 and 2, but definitely not 3 and 4.
the same thing that happened with cod: mw 2, she won't know who is who and will only get crumbs of what happened to vergil, won't know shit about nero, and will only see dante as an old ass dude that barely does anything.
safely skip 1
53912-c31d83aade3b0c123d853ed74f8c77a8.jpg

The Rrat

Early Adopter
2 is complete ass and the only thing she would miss from it is Lady's introduction. 1 is important and she SHOULD play it, but the gameplay and camera angles are rough and may turn her off. She CAN play just 3, 4, and 5, but jumping straight to 5 is retarded.

Really, I hope they remake 1 and do a better remaster of 3.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
2 is complete ass and the only thing she would miss from it is Lady's introduction.
that's Lucia :botanheadshake: fake fan :botanheadshake: but I do agree 2 does nothing for the series as the only connection to the story is the other things they made like the anime.
1 is important and she SHOULD play it, but the gameplay and camera angles are rough and may turn her off.
images

She CAN play just 3, 4, and 5, but jumping straight to 5 is retarded.
at least we have biboo who actually cared enough to play them all.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
that's Lucia :botanheadshake: fake fan :botanheadshake: but I do agree 2 does nothing for the series as the only connection to the story is the other things they made like the anime.
I haven't played 2 since it first came out, so sue me. (21 years, fuck me)
:botanshrug:

Even more irrelevant, then.
:BijouBijou:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I can't believe Mass Effect, of all things, was what made IRyS go mask-off about finally admitting to liking straight-up BL.
:BijouBijou:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
:kroanger:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
IRyS hasn't watched Star Wars.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS is going to play The Coffin of Andy and Leyley... off-stream and without openly admitting to it.
1720509061508.png

Bronze

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lumi the "plumber" told @famous artist pipkun that she doesn't care if his pipes burst.

Pretty mean if you ask me.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Gigi's thinking of making her first big series New Vegas :PomuExcited:

Top Bottom