"Get nut on! Wait...yeah, acorn"Lottie Shinju

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
@Nenélove IRyS is singing your wife's song, nigga

WeTawks

The audience size of the entertainer formally known as Magni Dezmond has really plummeted. Would going back to a vTuber model really bring them back?

VTuberThrow

Nice hearing Uruka play some classical. I'm not a musician so no clue how well she is doing on some of these but it sounds hella difficult.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The audience size of the entertainer formally known as Magni Dezmond has really plummeted. Would going back to a vTuber model really bring them back?
No. Everyone hates his Professor Lando persona. Whereas Randon is just a bit more unhinged version of Vesper, Lando is way too different from Magni.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
No. Everyone hates his Professor Lando persona. Whereas Randon is just a bit more unhinged version of Vesper, Lando is way too different from Magni.
He could sign back on as Magni and I still can't imagine going back. I honestly think he felt like he could hit and run with his newfound following without considering what the difference in content was between the two and how said people would react to it.
Which is also why him possibly going back to doing something vtuber related is funny to me. In a "this seems like a really shitty MikeNeko cosplay attempt" way. Legit feels to me like he realized he pissed away gold to do less paperwork and thirst for furry titties. Which Cover so far doesn't seem to give a fuck if you do it on your alt/PL anyway lol

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla desk review stream is go

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Want to see a complete novice Souls player scream in terror at everything and make cute noises inbetween screaming?

Well, aren't you in for a treat.

:smugpipi:

GSL9W9Ka4AAo2op.png

That was ice cold.

Last edited:

Greatwall181

Remi Live and confused saying she's celebrating her 3rd year of streaming even though its only been 2 years at Phase :gloomiLaugh: Shura bros rise up

Salado

Remi Live and confused saying she's celebrating her 3rd year of streaming even though its only been 2 years at Phase :gloomiLaugh: Shura bros rise up
Ad the year in the basement!

SomeRando

Wemi telling her chat to start gooning...:fishmandispair:

Stunned But Dumb

Shiina's started streaming because she was saving up money for a gucci bag so she can be cool like a lot of her peers. She saved up 10k then vtubing started popping off, so she instead used the 10k to buy all the streaming gear for starting off. Now she's here.

Alternate timelines, man

Salado

Shiina's started streaming because she was saving up money for a gucci bag so she can be cool like a lot of her peers. She saved up 10k then vtubing started popping off, so she instead used the 10k to buy all the streaming gear for starting off. Now she's here.

Alternate timelines, man
10k for a fucking bag??

What is wrong with women...

httn

Hag enthusiast
She's so happy to pixel art on her niche japanese console.:pomuLove:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Alternate timelines, man
twopaths.jpg

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
10k for a fucking bag??

What is wrong with women...
She was probably shooting for more like 3k, but once she saw the rate of return she realized that streaming might be worth actual investment.

Stunned But Dumb

Shiina is considering freezing her eggs...

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Shiina's gonna Make Crabistan Great Again. She will build a great wall and make Sakana pay for it.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"For my Phase test stream I had a handcam and I was eating a McDonald's chicken sandwich." - Eimi

God's Strongest Dragoon

these half-life bugs stood no chance against two malaysian girls

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
"No neighbors allowed" - Ember Amane

Top Bottom