"Ok, I love her, and I don’t want to be negative, but can someone have a word with her about her choices in sweaters and cardigans? She’s a handsome, funny, talented woman, who deserves better than to be clad in the world’s ugliest fabric"Nyfco's comment section on Botan

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Watching Jerry detail all the steps to make fissile uranium from scratch in minecraft makes me proud that our civilization invented most of these processes over 100 years ago.

At least we got it out of the way so we could move on to inventing anime girls.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Lumi- "They should make a Deadpool game, it would be fun."

God damnit watching vtubers has aged me more than anything at this point. It's not even that old.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Ame's probably the only one willing to sing Astrogirl and she still can't sing it right.
:sanasmile:

The Rratarded Alt

MyName

Ame's probably the only one willing to sing Astrogirl and she still can't sing it right.
Ame's just being true to the original!

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Towa is singing right now:

Edit 1: Man, I really love ERROR💜💜💜

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lumi: Drake fell off.
Clio:
Capture5-2.jpg

:SelenHAHAhere:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Shiina finding out in real time that a lot of her watchers are Monster Musume enjoyers

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Ensok

Early Adopter
This Mario Party game is gonna take a while.

Edit: Nerissa just getting roasted by her sisters.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Damn, it's been a long time since i played Apollo Justice, Turnabout Trump was such a great way to start a game, it is really a shame that the rest of the game didn't live up to it.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Damn, it's been a long time since i played Apollo Justice, Turnabout Trump was such a great way to start a game, it is really a shame that the rest of the game didn't live up to it.
What is more of a shame is how much Phoenix grew up in the game, just to take almost all that character development back for the sequels. I get that the games have to be somewhat goofy, but mature dad Phoenix was great.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
>Some Yamanba worried about Phase being banned on resetera

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
reminds me of Persona 5,
The first arc with Komoshida was peak storytelling story telling and the one time the game stuck to it's themes, unfortunately the rest of the game fall flat on it's face.

Militante

Is there a graduation to roommate transition more painless than Cheri's?
She started roommate streaming the exact day her announcement came out and streamed fairly regularly on both. Once this Cheri stream ends, she'll just be on her roommate account as if nothing happened.

Still sad mind, given the stress she apparently went through under Vreverie, and her Cheri model is very cute.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
What is more of a shame is how much Phoenix grew up in the game, just to take almost all that character development back for the sequels. I get that the games have to be somewhat goofy, but mature dad Phoenix was great.
Yeah, it was really annoying seeing Phoenix regressing to his older self in later games.
phoenixchill.jpg

Elira rn:
baldeli.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>Some Yamanba worried about Phase being banned on resetera
im suprised its not banned by default
ive seen even hyper fucking leftiecuck retards complain about how draconian REE's bans are, pretty sure its dying

Ensok

Early Adopter
"Coward bitch."

Great collab. True sisterhood.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Yeah, it was really annoying seeing Phoenix regressing to his older self in later games.
phoenixchill.jpg

Elira rn:
baldeli.png
Not sure if I'm off base, but it feels like after the 2D and the ones set in the past, they got new writers for the 3DS ones and they are not very good. Because the worsening in writing quality across the board for those last 2 is quite apparent.

The Rratarded Alt

Not sure if I'm off base, but it feels like after the 2D and the ones set in the past, they got new writers for the 3DS ones and they are not very good. Because the worsening in writing quality across the board for those last 2 is quite apparent.
Shu Takumi, the series creator, stopped working on the mainline games after 4. He didn't direct 4, like he did 1-3, but still did scenario and supervisor work on it. So that may be why.

To be fair, he did direct and create the Great AA games, though, which I didn't find to be as good as 1-4, either.

Top Bottom