We are on the cruise
WE ARE

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
>decide to check in on the stream that Hexa is supposed to appear on
brave-plg-Db-BZa-Ad.png

:ewww::vomit:
Edit: Apparently the furry teaches game design at a university.
I can feel the STDs from the pic alone.. and their odometers are probably over 10.

10 miles.

Of cock.

:youroshiisawhore:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I can feel the STDs from the pic alone.. and their odometers are probably over 10.

10 miles.

Of cock.

:youroshiisawhore:
My oshi didn't appear with those whores! She went on with a different set of whores :smugpipi:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Signed copies of the Sonichu comics:
brave-Sh-DFXh-M8-Um.png

Hexa is buying another medallion :lolwat:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
According to Hexa, she has DDD sized boobs. This is purely informative and not at all a thirstpost, I swear.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
According to Hexa, she has DDD sized boobs. This is purely informative and not at all a thirstpost, I swear.
I swear there's an inverse relation between how women look in real life and the models girls pick for themselves when being a vtuber. If they have no tits in real-life, their vtuvber model will very likely have a giant rack. If they are well-endowed in real life, their vtuber model will more than likely be as flat as an ironing board.

There are a few exceptions to this, but the general rule holds true.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I swear there's an inverse relation between how women look in real life and the models girls pick for themselves when being a vtuber. If they have no tits in real-life, their vtuvber model will very likely have a giant rack. If they are well-endowed in real life, their vtuber model will more than likely be as flat as an ironing board.

lots of women dislike their chest size from either ends of the spectrum, its nothing new or novel

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

People want what they do not have, tale as old as time

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa was very happy to get her first nsfw artwork.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Negzana

I am starting to like her from the little I have seen, but I don't want the same fate as John Vtuber obsessed over an ultra autistic vtuber with weird quirks and tendencies, gonna remain a devoted Pemaloe.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Hexa has now found out that you can buy driveway gravel and rocks from the Sonichu temple itself.

I didn't know how far the grifting could go but when you can now buy that shit from Chris....I dunno how that can be topped.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I am starting to like her from the little I have seen, but I don't want the same fate as John Vtuber obsessed over an ultra autistic vtuber with weird quirks and tendencies, gonna remain a devoted Pemaloe.
Stay away. She will groom you :smugpipi:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa wants to buy the cwcville domain and have it redirect to her merch. She's so mentally ill that I don't even know what to say.
mpc-hc64-M01-O4-BRzq-N.png

Negzana

Hexa wants to buy the cwcville domain and have it redirect to her merch. She's so mentally ill that I don't even know what to say.
mpc-hc64-M01-O4-BRzq-N.png
Hexa Kiwifarms crossover when

edit: she discovered Hexachu

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is looking to invite her father on stream for a Terry Davis/TempleOS deep dive. How she will avoid all the times Terry says Yamanba, I don't know.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Gura really likes the Hobbit (book) and the LotR movies, but got legit upset at the Hobbit movies for making such a hash of the story.

She's also probably the only vtuber who would start humming Les Toreadors from Bizet's Carmen to calm herself down. Maybe Flare would?

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Hexa is looking to invite her father on stream for a Terry Davis/TempleOS deep dive. How she will avoid all the times Terry says Yamanba, I don't know.
This bitch is running a massive grooming operation right under our noses.

Do it.:smugpipi:

Top Bottom