"What the hell is an 'erotic poptart'?"Noir Vesper

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
She changed gears a bit to talk about Phase and praising how good Phase has been for her. She then mentioned a previous company she was with where one time, she streamed MC for a long session, then went to sleep, only to wake up to a passive aggressive scolding in the work server in front of everyone about how streaming long hours would kill her viewership and to keep her streams no longer than a few hours.
She said they made her cap it at 3 hours max.

Meanwhile current Jelly.
2b91bb5c97c49179c95991998371a2be.jpg

Edit: I'm pretty sure I've tuned in for every one of those minecraft streams, I did the brand account transfer people were talking about on here the other day so i could get gifted subs and it fucked up a ton of my youtube account including watch history.

Salado

"If you think Phase is a black company, you've never seen a black company."- Jelly

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Man, her previous company sounded terrible. Glad she says she's very happy with Phase and won't be leaving any time soon. Good for her.

Edit: Have to go to bed, but listening to her talk about things has been interesting, so I'll catch the rest in the vod later.

Salado

"The only thing black about this company is how Sakana takes ages to answer my DMs. Oh! and the shipping times!" :whatastory:

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Man, her previous company sounded terrible. Glad she says she's very happy with Phase and won't be leaving any time soon. Good for her.
For reference, this is who she was. Premiered in the same Gen as Miori Celesta and Marica Bellrose(pre-Hakos Baelz)

Amoeba

awawawawawa
For reference, this is who she was. Premiered in the same Gen as Miori Celesta and Marica Bellrose(pre-Hakos Baelz)
I love that she has kept the antenna in all her incarnations

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
4 months, damn

MyHolo is still trucking last I saw. Anyone who starts to gain traction pretty much immediately graduates though

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
... she streamed MC for a long session, then went to sleep, only to wake up to a passive aggressive scolding in the work server in front of everyone about how streaming long hours would kill her viewership and to keep her streams no longer than a few hours.
What a bunch of slack-jawed femboys.
"If you think Phase is a black company, you've never seen a black company."- Jelly
Oh, we have seen, Jelly.

We. Have. Seen. :smugselen:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Jelly getting defensive over chat calling her "artistic" while she's literally putting together a jigsaw on stream is beautiful.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Kirsche and Marimari are finally browsing QVC for their shopping spree three hours into stream, after a tangent about whisk ass

...and they're talking about pickle ball over the video

EDIT: now the QVC ladies are talking about Pickle Ball, and Kirsche is convinced Marimari predicted it

I Wanna Die

Kirsche and Marimari are finally browsing QVC for their shopping spree three hours into stream, after a tangent about whisk ass

...and they're talking about pickle ball over the video

EDIT: now the QVC ladies are talking about Pickle Ball, and Kirsche is convinced Marimari predicted it
Is older white women talking about pickle ball in current year even really a prediction or an inevitability at this point? My mom and her friends all play it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So Jelly spent like two hours arranging the puzzle pieces into piles. Then put them in one big pile, then kind of but not really was working on it. Then gave up after making 5 percent progress

This after saying the last jigsaw she did a couple months ago only took her 30 minutes.

:autismvortex:

I Wanna Die

That is a terrible pizza. Glad everything I voted for made it.

:marinesmug:

Edit: The monstrosity
f7a22b4c25e71933aa43fb0b449cfd7e.png

8d8b54606f5dca5ddaf8b396441d806c.png

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I love that she has kept the antenna in all her incarnations
It's not hard man. It's just a headband.

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Get triggered you SEAmonkey. We love you. Happy birthday, you talented ball of autistic rage.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
It seems the translator spoke truly chinchilla endurance stream LFG

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

"I should stop...but I don't want too." - Uruka over the past 2 hours of her 7 hours stream. Keep in mind, she had played 2 hours before she even started stream because she couldn't wait to play it.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
"The only think black about this company is how Saka takes ages to answer my DMs. Oh! and the shipping times!" :whatastory:
Why is Jelly forgetting Panko like that?
1688826559832324.png

Ensok

Early Adopter
Kind of interesting watching Aki mostly learn League on her own and play against bots like a normal newbie would.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Yes, we all know it's a yellow company.

Top Bottom