"I took down my asmr videos on youtube because I found out that my family found them and they've been kind of using them to laugh at me 🥲"Alchemilla Menace

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Perhaps I should bow out of posting entirely, if I'm this emotionally charged from being misunderstood

I'll just get back to watching the streams
When the viewer decides to show the streamer what a true menhera is

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Perhaps I should bow out of posting entirely, if I'm this emotionally charged from being misunderstood

I have nothing constructive to add

Stunned But Dumb

I'm going to be upfront with you, man. This comes from someone who at least finds your antics funny, if bizarre. This is baby mode behavior and kind of bitch like even. It's just not that big of a deal being taunted or misunderstood online. They're just words on a screen from a bunch of nerds. You really have to learn to roll with the punches or at least drop a migo and move on.

I made a joke the other day that got misunderstood and I got made fun of, too. It happens, man. Just shrug it off.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

When I first joined the forum, you compared me to Reticule for a post I made. That was the worst thing anyone has ever said to me on here, yet I found it funny. You're being a fаggot right now. Live with your whore reputation, you are the only one to blame.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I didn't expect to get a full advent moaning video out of nowhere :BijouBijou:

Stunned But Dumb

I'd rather be called a slur than a Reticule-like. That's just too much.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

wait you weren't just doing a bit this whole time, oh ok

Short

God Damn the Sun
When I first joined the forum, you compared me to Reticule for a post I made. That was the worst thing anyone has ever said to me on here, yet I found it funny. You're being a fаggot right now. Live with your whore reputation, you are the only one to blame.
LMAO
2024-01-05-dsd1w2d1.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Oh, Baby Metal cover. Nice

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Oh yeah this is the livethread not the banter thread.

Hexa's dad is pretty chill, this is a fun stream. I hope she continues not starting streams at fucking midnight.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Now I'm just waiting for a Hexa meltdown on the forum if she sides with John thinking we are being mean. 🙏
ANY CLIPS? ANY CLIPS YA GOT?!?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Oh yeah this is the livethread not the banter thread.

Hexa's dad is pretty chill, this is a fun stream. I hope she continues not starting streams at fucking midnight.
>stuck between missing Pippa streams and having to stay up until 6 AM because Hexa starts so late

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The Involuntary Commitment 2 Thread is looming ever closer.

Also I'm glad to see Cover pushing Advent so hard, they definitely deserve it.
327685.png

3759813.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
ANY CLIPS? ANY CLIPS YA GOT?!?
it was the trailer for a voice drama/pack it's near the end of the stream so wait for the vod, it starts with a prison escape text. :BijouBijou:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
>stuck between missing Pippa streams and having to stay up until 6 AM because Hexa starts so late

That's why I watch Airi, since she works at a black corp half her streams get canceled so I have to find someone else.

Anime Fan

It took Eimi over 9 hours but she finished The Return of the Obra Dinn in one stream.

Top Bottom