"WHAT'S YOUR NAME? APPLE?! PUH! GET OUT!"Tenma Maemi

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Negzana

I'd love to see John abandon Hexa and go back to Dizzy just for her to admit she's given up on men and is officially dating Ember in a legit relationship

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
John just so you know we ain't trusting your whore ass on this one
"I was only thinking of cheating. I wasn't actually going to do it, I swear."
:pippadfuckoff:

I even specifically wrote and re-wrote that with "if" language in an attempt to show that it was a joke, and it's still misunderstood, I'm going crazy

attempt at humor failed spectacularly, moving on

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I'd love to see John abandon Hexa and go back to Dizzy just for her to admit she's given up on men and is officially dating Ember in a legit relationship
Why do you want to see dizzy get turned into a punching bag kaelabro

Negzana

Moai are made of volcanic tuff which are a 4-6 on the scale so it's B

Why do you want to see dizzy get turned into a punching bag kaelabro

I love Dizzy, so much I don't want her near a man because I'm convinced they will wake up castrated, stabbed in the neck, shot, or scratched to all hell after Dizzy had a mental breakdown over finally being laid.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
no, that was a hypothetical, I'm not actually going back to dizzy, what the fuck
Once a cheater always a cheater. Why don't you go to Froot, that way you know you have something in common. :smugpipi:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
why did rissa moan like that, is this another ollie phasmo moment
I mean let's say it was. Consider where Nerissa is located right now...

But Nerissa moans randomly all the time, just kind of her thing I guess.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Awoogers

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I should probably get ready to be absolutely eviscerated if I go crawling back to Dizzy

Surely, she won't stab me repeatedly too many times, right
WOW WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING EXCEPT FUCKING EVERYBODY

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I love Dizzy, so much I don't want her near a man because I'm convinced they will wake up castrated, stabbed in the neck, shot, or scratched to all hell after Dizzy had a mental breakdown over finally being laid.
You have me convinced

I've lived long enough and that would be a hilarious stream story

Awoogers

I can't believe I'm being lulled to sleep by woman screams what the fuck is wrong with ne

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Posted in the wrong thread so i will repost here.

Gay momento. I really feel like advent is such a good add up to holo en. Biboo is simply the smily one that everyone can get along with without forcing it. Nerissa is just a big fangirl and seems really supportive of the other members. She looks like the girl everyone can rely to. Fuwamoco are just ready to destroy every bridge and i really think other holo members will look up to them. Shiori is.. Shiori but i love her that way.
Biboo is such a bundle of joy, man. Tons of fun to watch, her goofy laugh is endearing, and that damn smile. That smile is one of the reasons I decided to give her a watch. She's great, and her new outfit looks great on her.
:BijouBijou:

I've seen some of Shiori, and she seems fun. Might give her a watch sometime. And the rest seem great too. After all the "where's gen 3?" posting that went on, it doesn't look like anyone was disappointed.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Biboo is such a bundle of joy, man. Tons of fun to watch, her goofy laugh is endearing, and that damn smile. That smile is one of the reasons I decided to give her a watch. She's great, and her new outfit looks great on her.
:BijouBijou:

I've seen some of Shiori, and she seems fun. Might give her a watch sometime. And the rest seem great too. After all the "where's gen 3?" posting that went on, it doesn't look like anyone was disappointed.
Shiori is the best and always asks the important questions.

Negzana

I can't believe I'm being lulled to sleep by woman screams what the fuck is wrong with ne
Aren't you the same country with Islamic terrorism, a giant Mafia, paramilitary forces, people murdering each other over singing Frank Sinatra wrong, and frequent gang wars?

That's probs why

Horo7618

No one in particular
Look at these goofballs.....

ofo8ARWV_o.png

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Perhaps I should bow out of posting entirely, if I'm this emotionally charged from being misunderstood

I'll just get back to watching the streams

Top Bottom