"I never said I was a holy woman"Amanogawa Shiina

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Hexa reading Christmas stories is so relaxing, this is bringing back some really nice memories. Very comfy right now 1703489604519.png

Her voice is so calming, I'm getting sleepy over here. She's doing such a wonderful job

Last edited:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
I'm usually not big on ASMR, but Hexa has a really nice voice for it. It's very calming.
brave-z-HJj-Wu-ZPHY.png
Now this is the type of ASMR that I don't mind listening or having in the background. Calm and without sounds that start to make your hair stand up(no offense to Fauna, it's just not for me).

Edit: Annd immediately Raids into one that makes that. I guess that is the Meta. :urtearingmeapart:

midori

the green thing
Now this is the type of ASMR that I don't mind listening or having in the background. Calm and without sounds that start to make your hair stand up(no offense to Fauna, it's just not for me).

Edit: Annd immediately Raids into one that makes that. I guess that is the Meta. :urtearingmeapart:
Aaaaa I'm sorry LOL
I was really trying to find a chatty ASMR since I also am not a huge fan of the sound based stuff, but I couldn't find one :painpeko:

Also thank you guys for enjoying the ASMR!! I may do more like that if you guys enjoy them.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Subaru is singing Loli Kami Requiem for her Christmas relay slot. Someone check if Ui has cringed herself into a neutron star?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
If Hina can improve her singing stamina, she's going to be a force to be reckoned with.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Speaking of Which, Christmas Karaoke right now. But she's tangenting hard.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Panko had to figure out a tech problem on her own, and she wants to make a Youtube tutorial to help others.
"I'll have to make the video in an Indian accent."

Bronze

Muyu is an artistic genius. Couldn't tell a single difference

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Was checking rins VOD and apparently she's getting a vocal teacher soon since there's one on her place by walking distance and there's finally talks about it

Updated Rin lore: gins partner also has a child that's unrelated to her so including Ben(who's adopted) there's still that one whos a Miku stan that's technically her siblings(although a step one)

Apparently she has 2 step siblings who are both Miku stans

Edit:she wrote all of her lines in the voice pack and it's drastically different than the other ones that she had two ask two different managers about it

Last edited:

Bronze

Muyu was doing a guerilla karaoke, then something happened i guess, someone knocked her door.

She continued a bit, then said we done lot and ended stream while sounding bit sad. She did have fun rest of the stream at least but now im concerned
:pippasadl:
E: maybe should have put this in gen 3 thread. Oh well

Stunned But Dumb

iirc, her brother interrupts her streams to bother her and ask for money, right? Thats my first thought at least

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
iirc, her brother interrupts her streams to bother her and ask for money, right? Thats my first thought at least
Fucking Christmas Day and she still gets harassed by family for money.
:fishmandispair:
Fishman if working for Phase allows her to get out of her crappy situation I will never say anything bad about you again, for at least 3 months.

SomeRando

Biboo asking why Bruce Willis doesn't send a text in 1988...

roktofferson

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
"I don't care if you are fat and sassy...just don't get constipated" - a very intoxicated Amiya Aranha

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I didn't realize how much I missed this tard until she was gone for two weeks. Glad you're back Lumi.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

The Rratarded Alt

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

The Rratarded Alt

Top Bottom