"Eating Mike Tyson's ass~ NOOOOOO!"Inugami Korone

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
"It's part of American culture!"
Calli says to the four Canadians and one Aussie...

God's Strongest Dragoon

rapid metal pounding sound
"You know that one ASMR where Springtrap has sex with you? That's what this sounds like" - Lia, 2023

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"Would skin flakes be more nutritious than corn flakes"

saleep.png

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
So Matara had a pretty rough day - the magnetic key for her apartment broke and she had to call the janitor to get in, and he bitched her out pretty hard for it. She seemed pretty broken up.

Also, she implied that the had to live alone previously because of NDA's with Nijisanji??? Am I interpreting that right or am I crazy?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So Matara had a pretty rough day - the magnetic key for her apartment broke and she had to call the janitor to get in, and he bitched her out pretty hard for it. She seemed pretty broken up.

Also, she implied that the had to live alone previously because of NDA's with Nijisanji??? Am I interpreting that right or am I crazy?

huh

didnt people allege that Kanata had to move out of Kson/Coco's place when she left Holo for VSJ?

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

But didnt other Nijis live with their families?
I am pretty sure Livers for all of the branches had one family member living with them
Unless i am understanding it wrong
huh

didnt people allege that Kanata had to move out of Kson/Coco's place when she left Holo for VSJ?
But she especified it was her decision
And nothing stops to collab with her because Choco and Mel are just fine

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
huh

But didnt other Nijis live with their families?
I am pretty sure Livers for all of the branches had one family member living with them
Unless i am understanding it wrong

But she especified it was her decision
And nothing stops to collab with her because Choco and Mel are just fine
I am tired of these narratives
If someone wasnt allowed to share an space with a member from a rival company you would never see them interact in off-collabs then
Dozens of Holos and Nijis live with someone else
All of this doesnt make any sense

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
IF YOU LIKE PINA COLADA !!! GETTING CAUGHT IN THE RAIN !!! AMELOVE:takoesl:
sorry she sang my favorite song

God's Strongest Dragoon

IF YOU LIKE PINA COLADA !!! GETTING CAUGHT IN THE RAIN !!! AMELOVE:takoesl:
sorry she sang my favorite song
> the frenchman's favorite song is about a couple trying to cheat on each other
Can't make this shit up

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
> the frenchman's favorite song is about a couple trying to cheat on each other
Can't make this shit up
Yes, but to be fair i could barely understand english when i first heard this song. Its not a good excuse but it remains a banger

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
No context ultra terrifying gameplay

tinyslep.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Just woke up, and Hexa is BACK with Hitman! Happy Hexaween, bros

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Mumei is over here committing candy war crimes.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
About 15-20 minutes ago, Hexa called me out live on stream after her friends sent her screenshot DMs of me, who's breaking containment

That being said, she said I made her smile, so I'll take that! Hexa's a good streamer, everyone should watch her, I'll keep saying good things about her and fighting anyone that says negative things about her

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
About 15-20 minutes ago, Hexa called me out live on stream after her friends sent her screenshot DMs of me, who's breaking containment

That being said, she said I made her smile, so I'll take that! Hexa's a good streamer, everyone should watch her, I'll keep saying good things about her and fighting anyone that says negative things about her
What exactly did she say? I can't go back in the vod.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
What exactly did she say? I can't go back in the vod.

-Commented about me having oshi after oshi, saying "this is the one this time, I swear", and that she's my #1 fr fr, so the one sending her the screenshots is probably one of the endless supply of individuals calling me a whore at every opportunity
-Clarified multiple times she does not know what forum this is, and that she doesn't want to know in case they're talking about her, otherwise she would be doomscrolling (SO STOP BREAKING CONTAINMENT)
-One of the twitch commenters had to say my name first before Hexa did, so rest assured, I saw you say that. Don't do it again.
-She said that my comments made her smile because she likes having positive things said about her, she's glad she's my number one, jokingly called me her love, swiftly followed by responding to another joke about her being their number 2 that "she better be their number 1", very much playing up into the yandere character archetype

so, for all intents and purposes: leave Hexa out of this, do not break containment, I'll keep trying to uplift Hexa with good things to say about her, and I would encourage people to say good things about Hexa as well

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
-Commented about me having oshi after oshi, saying "this is the one this time, I swear", and that she's my #1 fr fr, so the one sending her the screenshots is probably one of the endless supply of individuals calling me a whore at every opportunity
-Clarified multiple times she does not know what forum this is, and that she doesn't want to know in case they're talking about her, otherwise she would be doomscrolling (SO STOP BREAKING CONTAINMENT)
-One of the twitch commenters had to say my name first before Hexa did, so rest assured, I saw you say that. Don't do it again.
-She said that my comments made her smile because she likes having positive things said about her, she's glad she's my number one, jokingly called me her love, swiftly followed by responding to another joke about her being their number 2 that "she better be their number 1", very much playing up into the yandere character archetype

so, for all intents and purposes: leave Hexa out of this, do not break containment, I'll keep trying to uplift Hexa with good things to say about her, and I would encourage people to say good things about Hexa as well
Heartfelt words, for a man who's probably gonna cheat on her next week or so.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I like the contrast between Vivi's sweet voice while also cussing like a sailor

:whatastory:

Top Bottom