Certified Manwhore

better get on the Grimmi stream, she'll go until it's Halloween, very sp**ky:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Should you really be posting other women, Town Bike?

yes, I post about the streams I watch

no, this does not make the streamer that I am currently watching my oshi

each and every time I'm misunderstood my autism grows stronger, this is an ongoing threat

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

World of Chinchilla.
yes, I post about the streams I watch

no, this does not make the streamer that I am currently watching my oshi

each and every time I'm misunderstood my autism grows stronger, this is an ongoing threat
lol
lmao

You, in your conceit, believe your autism poses a threat. Do you know where you are, Whore? Your autism isn't even enough to register.

Autistic LARPing aside, there's a pretty high chance one of the revolving door of oshiis you claim can see your infidelity. Do you have a plan for getting out of that on a public forum that doesn't involve a paid penis explosion by one or more scorned chuuba girls?

[Proctor rubbing his palms together in anticipation of $20 Dollarydoos from Dizzy, Shiori, Katta, Rin, and probably like 13 more.]

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
:nehgah:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Autistic LARPing aside, there's a pretty high chance one of the revolving door of oshiis you claim can see your infidelity. Do you have a plan for getting out of that on a public forum that doesn't involve a paid penis explosion by one or more scorned chuuba girls?

[Proctor rubbing his palms together in anticipation of $20 Dollarydoos from Dizzy, Shiori, Katta, Rin, and probably like 13 more.]

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

But I don't plan on escaping? Despite what everyone is claiming, or putting words in my mouth, I actually have dug my heels in for Hexa. If any of the previous chuubas want their pound of flesh, they have every right to it - I can't claim I've changed my ways if I don't face the consequences of my prior actions.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
But I don't plan on escaping? Despite what everyone is claiming, or putting words in my mouth, I actually have dug my heels in for Hexa. If any of the previous chuubas want their pound of flesh, they have every right to it - I can't claim I've changed my ways if I don't face the consequences of my prior actions.
I'm sorry your fan has been so faithless and left you after proclaiming his unshaking devotion to you, Hexa.

He hasn't left quite yet, I know, but it shouldn't take longer than a month or two.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I'm sorry your fan has been so faithless and left you after proclaiming his unshaking devotion to you, Hexa.

He hasn't left quite yet, I know, but it shouldn't take longer than a month or two.

And if I haven't suddenly changed chuubas after two months? Six? A year? Even longer? What then?

Is it truly so impossible for me to have a change of heart on this scale?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
And if I haven't suddenly changed chuubas after two months? Six? A year? Even longer? What then?

Is it truly so impossible for me to have a change of heart on this scale?
Yes.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Lemon woman's singing the godforsaken Mariah Carey Christmas song for some reason.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Grimmi has been having a panic attack for about the last hour with all of the gift subs she has received

Immaculate content, if you want to bully someone by throwing substantial amounts of money at them to make sure they earn a living, give your money directly to Grimmi

She also said "Alan Wake II" while I was writing this, I have no idea if she's planning on playing it, but she's aware of it, and that's good enough for me to have hopium

BEEG Booba Fishing

*sees photo of two schoolgirls*

Kiara: "they look cheap"

She meant their clothes, cosplay brain speaking I guess.

GOTBB

Kiara: "sneaking, eeking, eeeking..."
I mean, it fits the moment but still funny to hear it.

Kalion

:)

Completely normal, completely fine sheep woman.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
well this is just a rin penrose roasting stream

great :ironmousekek:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Dorks......

Screen Shot 2023-10-31 at 6.09.00 PM.png

Mori did the costume assets......

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter