"Your waifu is a fucking horse! None of you are seeing heaven!"Eira Woolcott

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
How about a NSFW skeb at 45K? (Airi's stream of course)
JONGJONGJONGJONGJOMG.PNG

E Lol someone in chat said it while I was posting this :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Californians or people with knowledge of the state: Can you corroborate Sayu's claim that food, even the basic kind, is quite expensive there? She usually eats Factor meals because of this.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
>doing Hag quest in BG3
>Bijou casts a rain spell to put out the fires endangering the girl
>Hag casts a spell and makes the girl disappear and then two of the girl appear, one real and one that's actually the Hag
>Bijou points out that the real one is wet from the rain spell
>The girls still murk the real one
The true D&D experience. Also fun fact, the real one is pregnant while the fake ones aren't, most people don't notice this because they're zoomed out.

EDIT: Chat points out that the girl was pregnant and is now saying "DOUBLE KILL"
EDIT: They figured out how to abuse area denial spells like Cloud of Daggers, I'm so proud of these retards.
I thought vtubing taught us all that a hag's life must be preserved at all costs? A zoomer's life is practically a bargain in comparison.

They did the right thing and should be commended for it.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Californians or people with knowledge of the state: Can you corroborate Sayu's claim that food, even the basic kind, is quite expensive there? She usually eats Factor meals because of this.
Not Californian. I've heard Shiina (who we suspect lives in the San Francisco metro area, one of the highest cost of living regions in the USA) talk about food and gas prices and been shocked and outraged at the price disparity between where I live and where she is. And she speaks so matter-of-factly about it too!

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
I can't tell if Kobo is saying "Monster bye" or if that's some other word in Indo. But it's pretty funny to watch.

Sporg

My jlpt-luddite ass can read some of the stuff an N1 haver cannot. Holy hell guys

I still have no idea how in a GeoGuessr stream she managed to read 自動車 as "Jidou Kuruma"
Like, how does a Japanese level combination like that even exist..?

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Not-ollie is streaming with Not-lofi on twitch:

EDIT: She sounds happier streaming on this alt (and not just because of the naked girls). Kind of nice they can take a break from hololive, while also streaming games at their leisure (and to fans that "know" or whatever).

Last edited:

MostlyALurker777

What is the baseline for basic food, like store bought food, fast food? And what is normal price for you?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
What is the baseline for basic food, like store bought food, fast food? And what is normal price for you?

I decided to see about crosschecking some grocery store prices from SF stores with online shops with local prices, after converting currency, prices are about the same for me when it comes to things I buy. I do have to wonder where the price disparity is or if I need a wider sample size, but I'm not doing that much work.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I decided to see about crosschecking some grocery store prices from SF stores with online shops with local prices, after converting currency, prices are about the same for me when it comes to things I buy. I do have to wonder where the price disparity is or if I need a wider sample size, but I'm not doing that much work.
An easy thing to do is just plug in a cost of living calculator.
Screenshot-20230918-130739.png
Screenshot-20230918-130753.png

So SoCal, shit is just proportionally much more expensive.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I wish Shiina would go on a full tard rage rant about art classes like Pippa did about theater and poetry kids :shiinastare::smugpipi:
Also Shiina is on 🦍🦍🦍

Horo7618

No one in particular
You're missing out on Ina drawing Ame with a tiny Miko on her head.....
1695076633092.png

(FYI for anyone not in the loop, she's doing a whole week of art challenges. Today's is "limited color palette"...)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
You're missing out on Ina drawing Ame with a tiny Miko on her head.....
View attachment 45757
(FYI for anyone not in the loop, she's doing a whole week of art challenges. Today's is "limited color palette"...)
She's about to do one of Lui, now, too.

Horo7618

No one in particular
She's about to do one of Lui, now, too.
interesting set of colors she has to work with for this one....
1695078130080.png

[edit] She brought out the screentone effects.....

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I wonder if this crazy mommy vlogger Lia is talking about would be on the beauty parlor in the homelands. I'll have to check to get the whole story laid out.
Funny that we were worried Lia wouldn't do content like this again after her dfe though.

Edit: Case in point, Lia just promoted doxing alogs :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Boomer Liora Walker from V&U will be doing a "cultured" (read as: degenerate) stream where she does a tier list of H-tags. Stream starts at the top of the hour.

Is there a single vtuber who isn't into mindbreak?

MostlyALurker777

If she's Doordashing food or Uber eats then that shit gets fucking expensive in the main city, especially since they tend to increase prices if you order in the then paying directly.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
If she's Doordashing food or Uber eats then that shit gets fucking expensive in the main city, especially since they tend to increase prices if you order in the then paying directly.

Yeah, I've seen some places on doordash here literally put a disclaimer in their DD menu that prices are something like 30% higher on that platform because of the fees or some other cost with the intermediary. If the complaints of "Man, living here is so expensive!" is based around constantly ordering delivery shit though, that's a hard "No fucking shit".

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I still don't fully understand the mindbreak fetish. From my point of view it's just a subtly reworded S/M psychological dominion over someone.

Top Bottom