"I can't hear this banger story over all these stupid pregnant people"Noir Vesper

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sasuga clock woman stealing the award

Netscaper

Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I am going to do a Vt/ bait thread about Kronii stealing from Kronii >:)

MostlyALurker777

That convient skirt covering lol

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I can't believe she is about to announce her graduation

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
"I paid $19M for a top of the line 3d studio for a round-eye to do an hour long bit for her 3D?? fml" -Yagoo

I wonder what the staff thought of this while recording lol

edit: Full Moon song wow blast from the past.

Negzana

I am going to do a Vt/ bait thread about Kronii stealing from Kronii >:)
whole stream was OBVIOUSLY rigged, she had bots rig the views to surpass Fauna (uuuuuuuu) and then even rigged the award so she won. She's cheating like how she cheated on US for Vesper. Graduate the Homobeggar now!

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Well I dunno how she managed to make that around 50 minutes, but I sure was amused for the whole thing so props to her. Not even having anyone else show up is on brand for the bit too. Bravo clock woman.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It's always so cute when Kronii tries to get sappy

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Did they buff Kronii's thighs? I don't remember the ridiculous levels of squeeze that she is displaying.:kroniiphone:
Entirely possible, Irys' thighs got twice as thick for her 3D model.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Well I dunno how she managed to make that around 50 minutes, but I sure was amused for the whole thing so props to her. Not even having anyone else show up is on brand for the bit too. Bravo clock woman.
That went super fast, she knocked it out of the park.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
This song is nostalgic af, anime only has like 3 or 4 songs they repeat over and over but they're all bangers.

Negzana

I really like Fauna and don't like the homostars but I can't help but schadenfreude the Kronii antis constantly shitting on her on /vt/ just to have her mog Fauna's 3D showcase numberswise

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
That was probably one of my favorite 3D debuts and it was just a 50 minute shitpost with 3 songs. Clock woman very good.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I'd still rate Fauna's higher for pure entertainment value, but I respect the hell out of the hour long shitpost.

Negzana

I am excited to see how the Moom will do her showcase

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I really like Fauna and don't like the homostars but I can't help but schadenfreude the Kronii antis constantly shitting on her on /vt/ just to have her mog Fauna's 3D showcase numberswise
Well, Calli still has the highest SC in Myth, Kiara has not caught up yet, I guess that can still work in mocking the unicorn's arguments?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I wonder if the other kronii's were the coucilRyS girls skinwalking as kronii, at least Qronii gave me IRyS vibes at times.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I'd still rate Fauna's higher for pure entertainment value, but I respect the hell out of the hour long shitpost.
I personally found Kronii's more entertaining, overall. Both were fantastic, though.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Airi talking about bulldozer rental prices and the logistics of getting one delivered. Maybe it isn't as much of a meme as we think.
:whatastory:

Top Bottom