"The French are not white people"Sena Bonbon

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It's cute, but it is super plain and pretty boring. Her party outfit is still her best, handsdown.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Good news: New Gura cover
Bad news: Meme recorder song

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
see gura wasn't streaming because she was recording 1 (one) single cover! kropausechamp.png

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

angry sushi

Early Adopter
I wonder how different things would be if Shachimu ended up being Gura and not Senzawa
Just a 1:1 swap between the two? I don't think Senzawa would've seen this big of success if she was another model. Super early on she kept to her lore far longer than most and that shit was the funny spark for yt mommy to take off.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
The backseating this stream has been terrible. But guess that's to be expected with a FromSoft game.
Yeah I don't have much to say because I went full guntank on this guy and eventually brute forced him. It's a clunky game and all the "press these 50 keys to do all this stuff" and ""just dodge everything and stay in his blind spot" tips is such BS! Boss fights in this game are a million flashing lights going off and wrestling to keep the boss in view and firing all your crap and hoping it dies before you do.
:mikothumbsl:Yeah I know.

Negzana

Just a 1:1 swap between the two? I don't think Senzawa would've seen this big of success if she was another model. Super early on she kept to her lore far longer than most and that shit was the funny spark for yt mommy to take off.
More curious if Shach!Gura would find the same success our timeline's Gura has. "a" was definitely from Senzawa so that might be gone, and I don't know if the psychopath meme Mumei does now would remain in this scenario (would be funny if this theoretical Gura cheerfuly discussed everything on fire and people dying as Atlantis sunk)

Anime Fan

Shiina beat Balteus in only about 2 hours, actually not too bad.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
no gabriel, fuck you. GET AWAY FROM MY OSHI
1694393570082.png

(seen on shiina's stream)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Yeah, not feeling Gura's new outfit, it's the kind of thing that makes the content unsettling to watch as a grown man. I don't have a problem with the Japanese-style high-school uniform you see in everything since it's possible to do that tastefully, but this is obviously playing dress-up as a little kid, which is... odd.

The face rigging looks off too, but that's nothing new for her lmao

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Well, she wants to do another Big Brain Academy. That is nice to hear. Those things are fun and we don't get enough on the EN side.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Well, she wants to do another Big Brain Academy. That is nice to hear. Those things are fun and we don't get enough on the EN side.
She could at least have a teacher´s uniform instead of dressing up as a toddler then.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The outfit is whatever but I like the hairstyle. I'm hoping she gets it for any of her other outfits.

And here's the cover premiering now.

Wait I think 9am did this animation. That'd be pretty cool if so.

Negzana

Screenshot_20230910-210247~2.png

it appears again, trying to skin walk this time

maybe the FWMC schizopost is a tranny psyop is true

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Yeah, not feeling Gura's new outfit, it's the kind of thing that makes the content unsettling to watch as a grown man. I don't have a problem with the Japanese-style high-school uniform you see in everything since it's possible to do that tastefully, but this is obviously playing dress-up as a little kid, which is... odd.

The face rigging looks off too, but that's nothing new for her lmao
Can't wait til Strasse back in the Homeland catches wind of this, he's gonna have a fucking field day

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Things are getting spooky for the kettle so she's turned off the sound on her end.

Top Bottom