"YIPPEE!"Erina Makina

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
It's nice to know that meemaws mom is constantly in her chat lurking and when she has brainworms she can always be on her dial for shiina to visit her

Family love

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Biboo has now joined the Terraria Open VC with Shiori and Nerissa, can we get FUWAMOCO? Probably not, but imagine

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Well, she wants to do another Big Brain Academy. That is nice to hear. Those things are fun and we don't get enough on the EN side.
I just want her to post a weekly schedule one time this year. :gunpeko:

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Nerissa raided Mumei with the intent of joining her + Biboo + Shiori open VC while she draws them, and she just referred to them as Meat

I am going crazy

Ensok

Early Adopter
Well I highly doubt Ririka is completely ignorant of DDLC and some of the stuff that happens in it but I'm sure it'll still be an entertaining stream. At the very least she has a cute voice to listen to and I really love her design.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
If you guys are missing out on Cheri and Jelly slowly going insane from this co-op puzzle game, you gotta join in.

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
If you guys are missing out on Cheri and Jelly slowly going insane from this co-op puzzle game, you gotta join in.
Jelly mald, it's a good time :BijouBijou:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Doggos at Mumei's now
This is such a women conversation. Mumei saying when CouncilRyS were all together in Japan, they all were always indecisive about where they wanted to eat. Then Bijou was in agreement about being indecisive.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Even returning from lunch Henya deemed the bgm too spooky and muted it and put in her own bgm. She just turned the bgm back on but for those curious (and because no way that portion of vod stays unmuted) this is what her bgm was

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
This is such a women conversation. Mumei saying when CouncilRyS were all together in Japan, they all were always indecisive about where they wanted to eat. Then Bijou was in agreement about being indecisive.
women: "i can't think what i want to eat but I'm open to suggestions, BUT NOT THAT"
men: "doesn't kill me and it tastes good, then I'm okay with it"
:botanshrug:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
women: "i can't think what i want to eat but I'm open to suggestions, BUT NOT THAT"
men: "doesn't kill me and it tastes good, then I'm okay with it"
:botanshrug:

It doesn't even have to taste all that good, I just want to feel actually full and not be hungry 2 hours later.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It's nice to know that meemaws mom is constantly in her chat lurking and when she has brainworms she can always be on her dial for shiina to visit her

Family love
So her mom knows about the incredibly NSFW animation her daughter commissioned of herself?

UberSoldat

So her mom knows about the incredibly NSFW animation her daughter commissioned of herself?
You'd be surprised to know how many parents are willing to accept their child's career, no matter how immoral. Case in point: Jessica Nigri's parents

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You'd be surprised to know how many parents are willing to accept their child's career, no matter how immoral. Case in point: Jessica Nigri's parents
I don't really consider it immoral, it's just that I think there's normally a parent/child barrier when it comes to these things. Parents don't want to know what their children get up to in bed, children don't want to know what their parents get up to in bed. Used to know a married mother of two who could lewd with the best of them, but that barrier was firmly in place, and I handle it no different with my own family.

So that kind of thing always strikes me as weird. Not bad, just... I'd shy away from it myself.

Awoogers

wait is fuwawa forcefeeding mococo natto or shes just making her smell it

Negzana

Awoogers

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Last edited: