"Fiction books should really clarify that they're fiction so people with autism don't think it's possible and achievable. Like god damnit, I tried to concentrate so hard so I could have telekinesis like Matilda"Punkalopi

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Nyaru is about to make The French pay as her stream finale

Negzana

No matter how busy I get, I will always try to make time for Shiori - the Advent Minecraft Revenge collab is about to start at the top of the hour, here is Shiori's POV:

For the sake of Advent Unity, here are the POVs of FUWAMOCO, Biboo, and Nerissa so that you can pick your favorite, or dive into all of them at HoloDex:

@Nenelove have that bingo board ready?

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi just realized she spelled "review" wrong in her stream title.
airi_reivew.PNG

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
MC advent collab.
Random phantom appears and 4 of them are fucking screaming and running.Meanwhile biboo: "YEAH, YEAH, COME AT ME BRO" while swinging her sword.

:BijouBijou:
She's fucking great

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I thought Fauna was the only good gamer in EN but then realized she gets mogged in FPS games

She keeps getting rekt in space lmao

She is awful at this game and it is hilarious to watch. Currently, her chat is shitting on her build and she is laughing over the comments.
:SelenHAHAhere:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Anime Fan

Airi's talking about her birthday stream, sounds like it's gonna be fun. Apparently she's gonna be doing collabs with pretty much every other phase talent between the two 12 hour streams she's doing.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Looks like biboo and mumei really hit it off.

Aside from the portal collab and biboo hopping on vc during yesterday's stream, she left a message in mumei's treehouse.

"Cool place moom. Can I squat? - Biboo"

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
:whatastory: Senas stream

Also inspired choice of bgm

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Airi's talking about her birthday stream, sounds like it's gonna be fun. Apparently she's gonna be doing collabs with pretty much every other phase talent between the two 12 hour streams she's doing.
Looking at Shiina's schedule, looks like Mario Party is one of the planned games for Sunday.

mismatch

Advent early minecraft is basically Council early minecraft, but without Fauna's calmness and basic level of competence to prevent everything from turning into a shitshow. As a result, things have quickly turned into a shitshow. One of these girls is definitely gonna get a landmark blown up at some point.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This MC collab really has Council-level chaos to it, except with no Fauna equivilent for their MC straight-man.

Looks like biboo and mumei really hit it off.

Aside from the portal collab and biboo hopping on vc during yesterday's stream, she left a message in mumei's treehouse.

"Cool place moom. Can I squat? - Biboo"
I think Biboo was a fan of Mooms before she joined Holo.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Nerissa is their Fauna equivalent.

It's not going alright.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
"break the glass"
i love these mfers casual vandalism

Ensok

Early Adopter
Yeah they're like a bunch of kids messing around.

Negzana

Bijou killed Fuwamoco and got an achievement "Cover me with diamonds"

Anime Fan

Airi pushed her stream back an hour since Youtube was giving her issues

Ensok

Early Adopter
Despite their supposed ages Fuwamoco are really good at acting like silly little kids.

Edit: Just watching Nerissa's stream and all of a sudden panicked screaming from the dogs...

Negzana

First creeper death, Biboo

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
No matter how busy I get, I will always try to make time for Shiori - the Advent Minecraft Revenge collab is about to start at the top of the hour, here is Shiori's POV:

For the sake of Advent Unity, here are the POVs of FUWAMOCO, Biboo, and Nerissa so that you can pick your favorite, or dive into all of them at HoloDex:

Tired, recently married lesbian housewife babysitting her friend's triplets with the help of the weird girl next door.

Top Bottom