"Cariope is haff ass!"Oozora Subaru

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Tired Taxpayer

From the way Randon was talking today it sounds like he plans to get a new model, he just mentioned that he always found it weird that people liked the Orc model.

He also mentioned that the only way people would ever see him irl is if Lando makes a human size hamster wheel, if he makes one he said he would buy a hamster fursuit and run in the wheel for a stream.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Phase Weekly gives me bone marrow cancer on top of aids

EDIT: In other news

I mean, yeah easy to guess that its a bit but why would you immediately sabatoge the bit? You can just not go through with it Yuri, no one is gonna blame you for not being nasty.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
A lot of Rin lore is being dropped today it seems

Most of it is from her school days(not really hatred apparently she just sucked)

Like her hatred for her math teacher

Same

Horo7618

No one in particular
This is not Ina.....
1693696201040.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Bijou will play portal 2 on monday with mumei.
Tuesday is monster hunter with ina
Wednesday is tbd ( possible collab )
Thursday is advent collab in minecraft
Friday is advent collab japanese classroom on fuwamoco's channel.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
The entirety of HoloID is going to tear themselves apart over who gets to collab with Biboo the most at the rate she's going, especially now that Monster Hunter is on the table

In other news, Nerissa's about to play Resident Evil: Village again - last time she caught instant baby fever the moment Rose was on the screen, who knows how bad it will get this stream:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Vshojo's latest new member debut in 5 mins. Place your bets if you haven't already, and pretend you haven't seen the leaks if you have.

Edit: Go to Geega's twitch channel now to see the rest of the debut.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Vshojo's latest new member debut in 5 mins. Place your bets if you haven't already, and pretend you haven't seen the leaks if you have.

Mirai Akari,Delutaya,Sayu and Not-Nina.What a team

Stunned But Dumb

The animation was pretty stylish and well done. I would low key have a grudge if I were one of the applicants for Vshojo tbh

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
The animation was pretty stylish and well done. I would low key have a grudge if I were one of the applicants for Vshojo tbh
Very anti climatic however. A few people in chat are "who?"

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I was just thinking that myself (edit: and that Haruka already did the talking to herself debut bit) - their animations are getting more elaborate for these.
She's got all the rest of the corp involved and turned it into a group event with bits for each, I'm kind of impressed.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Korone's Only Up adventure isn't going so well, she's just been repeating the same spots for hours. I don't think I've seen her reach the last quarter once yet.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
:shiinastare::shiinastare::shiinastare:
Mselen02.jpeg
Mselen03.png

EMBER.jpeg
selenrender.jpeg
Mselen04.png

Kino incoming
kinopomu.jpeg
DAMN
selenkino.jpeg

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
SHE MADE A FUCKING GAME FOR EVERYONE TO PLAY.
Selen game.png
link.
selencredits.jpg
kneeling.jpg

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I was just thinking that myself (edit: and that Haruka already did the talking to herself debut bit) - their animations are getting more elaborate for these.
She's got all the rest of the corp involved and turned it into a group event with bits for each, I'm kind of impressed.
That bit with Kson and Henya at the beginning must have some major bilingual bonus with how Henya reacted

Any nips translate?

BAU BAU NAU

PemAloeKenzoku

Ensok

Early Adopter

Kalion

:)

Moriko is playing random PS2 games for just 20 minutes each, as determined by a spinning wheel.
People keep paying to add JRPGs to the wheel. You can't get anywhere in 20 minutes in a JRPG you clods.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
The niggas in the Geega Reveal r
saying "Who?" And its variants reminded me why i dont like Twitch chat but i think this got tainted due to everyone expecting a big poach and not another Haruka.Hope to see Mirai Akari in vtubing again soon.

Top Bottom