"Ahem agham, ugh I just choked on my saliva"Fujikura Uruka

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Sure, but also, Valorant is infinitely more watchable being a CSGO clone. Even if another team is being stomped, it is still, at the very least, partially entertaining.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Too bad it was boring as all sin lol. OW is already an awful game to watch, it being a stomp just made it even more boring
OW is a terrible watch and always has been. So, of course, Acti/Blizz spent 100 million or more attempting to make a professional league.
Sure, but also, Valorant is infinitely more watchable being a CSGO clone. Even if another team is being stomped, it is still, at the very least, partially entertaining.
It helps that CS has 2 decades of figuring out how to make it watchable, since I think the first competitive tournament was like 2000. Valorant was able to copy so much of the design approach, especially for maps, with it.

OW in 1v1 would be solid. The amount of jumping/height is much more like Arena Shooters, which are a much better watch as 1v1s compared to any other form.

Oh yeah, Heroes of the Storm was a very watchable competitive multiplayer. And they shit canned it real fast.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
shaved what now

i didnt know that
It's actually a religious requirement

Praise be to Allah.

Is shaving public hair sunnah?​

The Sunnah indicates that it is prescribed to remove pubic hair and armpit hair. Al-Bukhari (5889) and Muslim (257) narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The fitrah is five things – or five things are part of the fitrah – circumcision, shaving the pubes, cutting the nails, plucking the armpit hairs, and trimming the moustache.”
Granted, I'm not sure about how halal doing this on stream is.

Moona is also bordering on apostasy at times, but just to fit in...

GOTBB

Been watching Kiara sing her new album as a karaoke and wanted to see if there was any response here and NOPE!
Ok. Well, she finished all the old stuff and is currently doing the new songs and telling tales in between.
It is NICE!

Pretty sure it is going to be full archived too.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
shaved what now

i didnt know that
I think the vod should still be up for members, or if you go pirating I'm sure you can find it somewhere

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Been watching Kiara sing her new album as a karaoke and wanted to see if there was any response here and NOPE!
Ok. Well, she finished all the old stuff and is currently doing the new songs and telling tales in between.
It is NICE!

Pretty sure it is going to be full archived too.

The more I hear Pineapple, the more I like it. It definitely has that KIRA catchiness to it and really shows how well he compliments Kiara. I am still not sold on Love Rush or Sleep Talking, though. The Great Wanderer and Retrospective are wonderful, of course.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Ah crap shes back, right when the Invaders thread is closed. How will we properly slowly get filtered one by one in the general liveposting thread. Watching Dizzy is like a game of roulette, except with a five shooter and four bullets are already loaded

Awoogers

Ah crap shes back, right when the Invaders thread is closed. How will we properly slowly get filtered one by one in the general liveposting thread. Watching Dizzy is like a game of roulette, except with a five shooter and four bullets are already loaded

dizzy is like watching a russian roulette with 7 bullets

it just never ends

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>tune in to randon stream
>he's playing the pretty princess game
>"I'm going to get polearms, falconry and horseback archery as my skills, I want to be the khan of all Mongolia"
>"I'm going to take voice, because I'm going to pretend it's throat singing"
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

GOTBB

I finally caught up on Kaela's new cover.
I am already a sucker for emo Anime ED sounding shit but Ela is so earnest and guileless...

No matter how corny the lyrics how can I not get caught up as she sings
"Is there still anything love can do/is there still anything I can do?"
over visuals of her crying in the rain!

I love it.

EDIT: Damn, I posted in the wrong thread!
GODDAMN THE SPLIT!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nothing like crying nonstop at the start of a donathon

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Look at it this way, we now can get more thread members to watch and subsequently get filtered by concentrated sad girl. Its future keno

Awoogers

Look at it this way, we now can get more thread members to watch and subsequently get filtered by concentrated sad girl. Its future keno
or maybe new regulars who want the peak sad girl experience

Kalion

:)
Expected from Ember ASMR stream
-Eating noises
-Frustration noises
-Her generally trying to figure out what works

What I got:
-Sissification putting makeup on you ASMR.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

>Single digit ccv
>Eastern European
>Had to randomly AFK to kill a cockroach
>Very strange audiomixing, sounds like whispering into a desktop speaker
>Weeb
>Sadist vibes

perfection

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Dizzy is crying on stream. Menhera stocks soring.

Awoogers

PemAloeKenzoku

Top Bottom