"Women on the internet do not exist. If you think that you’ve recently interacted with a woman on the internet it is more likely that what you’ve actually been speaking with is a sea mammal. Do not trust sea mammals pretending to be women on the internet"Dizzy Dokuro

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
It's been only 20 mins and Shondos 2k away from 5view. :PomuPanic:

Void Scribas

Someone's donated 100k to Shondo.

WTF

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Someone's donated 100k to Shondo.

WTF
signal-2024-07-13-12-29-28-496.jpg

Void Scribas

Scuff at second one.

A CLASSIC

Void Scribas

10K viewers

Edit: Back to 9 WTF

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Is Shondo speaking differently now? Different accent or something?

EDIT: Oh, she showed her original lore video first, but now she's showing a new followup.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Is Shondo speaking differently now? Different accent or something?
According to /shon/ she's replaying her lore vids?

closedblas

Is Yuu going for another 14 hour sekiro run?

Void Scribas

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I don't really care for this "twee horror" style of story that women seem to love so much, but Shondo's evident enthusiasm and effort makes it interesting. We've been listening to her speak in this slow, ominous voice for like twenty minutes now.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Move over Omegaα, now THIS is a gratuitous loredump!

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
In Shondo's mind, Chat is a big black guy.

EDIT: Jokes aside, it's a little weird that her lore ends with a domestic fantasy where essentially she is the wife and chat is the husband. This is your brain on parasocial.

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
This whole thing sucked, Shondo is retarded but no one will tell her that it sucked because she is ~le mentally ill sister wife.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
This whole thing sucked, Shondo is retarded but no one will tell her that it sucked because she is ~le mentally ill sister wife.
It adds to the rp. It's like if a child brings you a shitty crayon drawing, and you're like "Oh wow that's great!" because you care about them. In fact, the lore videos were literally made up of crayon drawings.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
It adds to the rp. It's like if a child brings you a shitty crayon drawing, and you're like "Oh wow that's great!" because you care about them. In fact, the lore videos were literally made up of crayon drawings.
Children crayon picture books are much more entertaining than that. For one they don't shy away from what they don't understand, they also don't try to pitybait you by le sad story of her second personality as a schizo menhera. Her character was already stablished, that was some misdirection shit under the guise of redebuting.
I have empathy for her condition but sometimes it feels she uses them as an easy way out of some stuff. It can be sheer coincidence of timings, so I won't go further because I have literally no proof and people I respect respects her.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Children crayon picture books are much more entertaining than that. For one they don't shy away from what they don't understand, they also don't try to pitybait you by le sad story of her second personality as a schizo menhera. Her character was already stablished, that was some misdirection shit under the guise of redebuting.
I have empathy for her condition but sometimes it feels she uses them as an easy way out of some stuff. It can be sheer coincidence of timings, so I won't go further because I have literally no proof and people I respect respects her.
If you say so. I've never been a Shondo fan, I just happened to be available for the redebut so I really don't care. But this is taking entirely too long and I gotta bounce.

Bronze

Top Bottom