"More white! Less black!"IRyS

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Clara has to talk herself out of buying RPG Maker whenever she gets the urge

I do not know whether to be grateful of being spared the horrors she would make, or disappointed in being deprived of the content

Negzana

Kaela and Chammers speaking english together is so precious

Furious George

Low & Lazy
:painpeko:

Lia once again providing the true GFE. How long does it take to pack a suitcase, holy shit.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Clara has taken multiple autism tests, and passed every one of them at slightly above the average rate! make sure to give her a round of applause and/or your condolences

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla is playing helldivers next week LFG

Ensok

Early Adopter
Watching Watame is pretty fun but I'm not sure if sheep are meant to design cities.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Been watching other streams and popped into check on Enna briefly twice and both cases there were "spamming" but I happened to miss what happened. Curious if anybody knows if it's actual spam or nasty messages from a hater?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave-tnpk-A1vh2-T.png

:whatastory:

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Something that occurred to me about Dizzy's streams is how perfect the background music she uses is. It's a jazz bgm and it really sets the tone of the stream. I first noticed this back when she read that maro from a fan of slugma, you all know the one. It's especially fitting for the ones that go off the rail and not in a good way. Whether she's been drinking and starts crying, does her crazy skit streams, or talks about how her life isn't going so well. I hope she keeps using that particular bgm because it meshes so well.

Salado

Something that occurred to me about Dizzy's streams is how perfect the background music she uses is. It's a jazz bgm and it really sets the tone of the stream. I first noticed this back when she read that maro from a fan of slugma, you all know the one. It's especially fitting for the ones that go off the rail and not in a good way. Whether she's been drinking and starts crying, does her crazy skit streams, or talks about how her life isn't going so well. I hope she keeps using that particular bgm because it meshes so well.
iirc, Jelly made Dizzy's intro and bgm.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Shiori can't take 1 inch :BijouBijou: she's talking about boots/shoes

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I'm happy that Matara is happy in V-Shojo. I'm also happy she can collab with guys as much as she wants without the Chinese attempting to cancel her every five seconds. But fuck I wish she could find some more entertaining guys to collab with. Zen is the Twitch TTS experience personified and I don't particularly care for Bricky or this Strippin guy. Where is the STAR_ collab where him and Matara gaslight chat into oblivion for 5 hours COME ON

EDIT: Or Randon. Hell I'll take Vedal at this point PLEAASE

Salado

Fishman tears nice :smugpipi:

I had something in my eyes when I listened to the song for the first time, you can't prove anything.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Watching
Fishman tears nice :smugpipi:

I had something in my eyes when I listened to the song for the first time, you can't prove anything.
I am only realizing now that this song and Lia's outro music are one in the same.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
iirc, Jelly made Dizzy's intro and bgm.
I didn't know that. With that information and this whole stream, I definitely need to listen to more Phase music. Those girls have talent which extends beyond the unhinged streams!

Salado

I didn't know that. With that information and this whole stream, I definitely need to listen to more Phase music. Those girls have talent which extends beyond the unhinged streams!
Stream Potion. This is not a request.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
legit question, no bullshit, is jelly hirable as a producer? i have something in mind. gotta budget it out.

Salado

legit question, no bullshit, is jelly hirable as a producer? i have something in mind. gotta budget it out.
She still do art commissions and did released a cover on her Moon Jelly channel. But I don't know if she does production outside of PC still.

Horo7618

No one in particular

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Top Bottom