"Ahh the coke air, coke air. You know the coke air? The nooo one. I always, I always order the, the cola. Coca cola and without cola. I always order the cola and without cola. Cola! I like cola, yeah. I always, I always order the, the carbionated cola. Ahh how can I explain? I can explain by my drawing! I always order like the carbionated cola that it has cola on here, this part, the ear. Ear of bottle. And then, I order- wh- when I order cola, the ear- it always have a cola on h- on a top, but I pick up these... away! cause I don't drink it. And then I smell the cola air. Okay? You understand? Understandable! Cola air! yes"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I will not stand for this architect bro genocide, it's literally Hogwarts Legacy all over again, fr fr

Stunned But Dumb

I continue my tolerance for the architects because some of these women are skeletons and need just a bit of it. At least you aren't feet bros. they go straight to the gulag

Negzana

I continue my tolerance for the architects because some of these women are skeletons and need just a bit of it. At least you aren't feet bros. they go straight to the gulag
Feet fetish is the original sin

Salado

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is measuring her boobs live on stream. :irysisadork:
Edit: Her boobs are too big to do the cosplay she wanted.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hexa is measuring her boobs live on stream. :irysisadork:
Edit: Her boobs are too big to do the cosplay she wanted.
Were her calculations correct. Did she use the metric system

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Stunned But Dumb

Yes. Her waist was a large but her boobs were 3XL.

I'm sure I've said it before, but if a chuuba gets to decide how her model looks the bigger she is in real life, the smaller her model will be and vice versa. It's not a 100% rule, but its damn near

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
For 1829 dollars, you can marry Hexa (she put an engagement ring on her throne).

Stunned But Dumb

For 1829 dollars, you can marry Hexa (she put an engagement ring on her throne).
oh is this a members stream?

You know, maybe youtube should color the little streaming symbol next to a channels name blue or something when someone does a members stream. Having it look the exact same as a normal stream is offputting

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

too rich for my blood, guess I can't marry Hexa, sad...

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
oh is this a members stream?

You know, maybe youtube should color the little streaming symbol next to a channels name blue or something when someone does a members stream. Having it look the exact same as a normal stream is offputting
Yeah. That would be a good idea. I figured there's no point shilling her member streams here. Anyone who is already a member will already show up.

Stunned But Dumb

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1712980034832.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is going all out for her 2.0 debut. She's getting pretty much new everything.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Hexa is going all out for her 2.0 debut. She's getting pretty much new everything.
Just a heads up since its a member stream and not everyone can watch it, instead of posting information on multiple posts, try taking notes from the whole stream and make some kind of effort post just like @BlueSharkTV does with Kronii"s streams. Hell, if the posts are good people might just try and get a membership to see for themselves.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Just a heads up since its a member stream and not everyone can watch it, instead of posting information on multiple posts, try taking notes from the whole stream and make some kind of effort post just like @BlueSharkTV does with Kronii"s streams. Hell, if the posts are good people might just try and get a membership to see for themselves.
Good idea. I'm not sure there's really enough to make an effort post for Hexa though. The stream is already over. Kronii probably has a lot more going on being in Hololive and all.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
tomorrow's hexa stream will be her playing "My Summer Car" while drunk, what could possibly go wrong?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
An IRyS from someone's avatar drawn by Mumei.
By Mumei.png
Cute.

Top Bottom