Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
We are more close to 40 years old Botan every day :holohag::hololove:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Oh fuck botan is finally realising her dream of eating watame

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Why the fuck would you make butchers point at a vtuber. This is not the singularity I was waiting for

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Botan so committed to the bit I wished we got a live reaction from watame to accompany it :Vesper-UNHINGED:

The Holiest Hole

I feel like there's a gif in here with these latex gloves pointing at anime body parts

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Ahhhh Male Jumpscare

The Holiest Hole

Yagoo looks excited and yet thoroughly uncomfortable Lmao

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

foto_no_exif.jpg
Mococo: "We're seeing comments that Fuwawa isn't real and is just part of my imagination."
Chat: "Take your meds, Mococo."

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
rin has long forgotten the quest and is currently going who knows where and killing natives
Truly a daughter of perfidious Albion.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
watchin lumi struggle with the game made me realize poibt and click games arent gonna get popular again.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"The only place I feel safe farting, y'know, like, without being judged is in my own bed, and I feel like Pokemon Sleep would take that away from me."
I...see....

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu's stream is going a frame a second, idk if Starfield is assraping her PC or what but I don't think we're gonna see much bug eating this stream :depressedtako:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Mozu's stream is going a frame a second, idk if Starfield is assraping her PC or what but I don't think we're gonna see much bug eating this stream :depressedtako:
"Gamebryo just works, and the modders love to do our jo-create content for it without having to learn a new engine. Just keep renaming it every 10 years to fool them." -Todd Howard- probably.

BTW, thanks to the modders, people know that their engine struggles hard loading assets, so anything faster that a horse would cause huge stuttering(this is the reason why there are no vehicles in Starfield), and were calling Bethesda pulling off planetary travel impossible. And they fucking nailed it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
There isn't a computer on God's green Earth that doesn't get obliterated by that game, doubly so when streaming.
BTW, thanks to the modders, people know that their engine struggles hard loading assets, so anything faster that a horse would cause huge stuttering(this is the reason why there are no vehicles in Starfield), and were calling Bethesda pulling off planetary travel impossible. And they fucking nailed it.
Yeah, reminds me of when Fallout 76 first came out and you could stack speed buffs until you could outrun the asset streaming.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The exact same thing happened to Ame when she had the game installed on a spinning disk drive rather than an SSD. Apparently, the game will not function at all unless it is on an SSD, even on lowest settings, so if she is not on one, that is probably the issue.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I should learn how to play Barotrauma.

I should also probably learn how to tolerate dealing with random fags because playing alone looks like (actively is) cancer.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Selen uses Apex streams as white noise to fall asleep. That explains so much......

Top Bottom